Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,923 members, 7,872,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (63036 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 09, 2007
Radiant:

I was definitely referring to you! What next?

nothing

How do you begin the rigorous duty of taking her through all the sex styles. lol,lol
as a sex stylist, I prefer one who is highly skilled in the game.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by kobe(m): 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2007
not to ridicule or diminish from anybody's point of view.
i'll refrain from stating my status to prevent ad-hominems.

i must assert that this is an extemporaneous malign argument that can protrude for eternity as a result of the manner in which the thread initiator chose his phrasion of the question.

the topic can be extracted into several other categories that may lead to endless discussions (evidence present on prior pages). many of these discussions will cease to change the perspectives of an approximate 50% of the people engaged in the discussion and the reason is, they already have their minds made up.

the thread starter initiated the discussion to effuse various opinions. these varying opinions have mostly led to unnecessary and unwarranted spams, insults, attacks, textual outrage, [insert yours here].

My point is that no person(s) should be belittled for bringing forth their valued opinions.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Radiant(f): 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2007
fynewaka:

nothing

Very Good!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mekoyo(m): 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2007
Yes O.

Stay away from premarital sex, it will harm you in future.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2007
tell us how it harmed you
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by goodguy(m): 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2007
kobesosimi:

My point is that no person(s) should be belittled for bringing forth their valued opinions.

Well said! Thank you!!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Radiant(f): 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2007
lmao. . . Mekoyo please don't even say what you can't defend. Nairaland and its wonders! grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by eslynera(f): 1:13am On Jan 10, 2007
in a world of like today?? i don't think IT's possible marrying a virgin undecided
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by goodguy(m): 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2007
Believe it or not, there are still plenty of them out there.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Radiant(f): 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2007
There are lots of them. Like me grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:53pm On Jan 10, 2007
lmao
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Radiant(f): 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2007
wink grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by McKren(m): 12:25am On Jan 11, 2007
goodguy:

Believe it or not, there are still plenty of them out there.

Hope you are not eyeing 10year olds. grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by goodguy(m): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2007
Ah! grin You'll be shocked to know what even 10yr old girls are up to these days. Naah, I ain't eyeing no 10yr olds. cheesy
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2007
@to all guyz out there, yes because watin you teach her is watin she go know.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by allonym: 1:29am On Jan 22, 2007
eslynera:

in a world of like today?? i don't think IT's possible marrying a virgin undecided
You are wrong. Some of us are living proof.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Radiant(f): 1:43am On Jan 22, 2007
Na so!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by robinson2: 2:48am On Jan 22, 2007
For me,i'd go 4 d virgin anytime anyday but, Dont know about u but 4 me,it's DIFFICULT doin a girl d first.I'd still prefer d virgin but i go dey do outside sha.Make i no go suffer congeal.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by robinson2: 2:49am On Jan 22, 2007
For me,i'd go 4 d virgin anytime anyday but, Dont know about u but 4 me,it's DIFFICULT doin a girl d first.I'd still prefer d virgin but i go dey do outside sha.Make i no go suffer congeal.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by okdaniel(m): 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2007
Hi,

It is interesting that quite a number of people have a close view on pre-marital sex. Check this out . www.wisdomseries.com/forum. (General Disscussion) _ Find Ten Top Tips To Keep Your Lady
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by earthrealm(m): 10:08am On Jan 26, 2007
well the issue is two sided.
if its a virgin that is willing to learn/experiment, sure, i will definitely go 4 her.but its just that some people might have repressed their sexual nature cos of the extended abstinence/beliefs,
so u might see a small percentage being somewhat frigid,
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by opeke: 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2007
In my own point of view I feel that love is all that matters. If u truelly love each other, there is no need to worry yourselves about things of that matter. There are more important issues to worry about than that.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Docfabe(m): 11:58pm On Feb 04, 2007
Virgin or not, It takes one day to draw the line, in fact seconds. The only pleasurable thing is the fact that your spouse has been decent till now after which she decides how much further to explore her fantasies. The tendency to become wild is low though, but cannot be ruled out. No doubt, it sure is great to marry a virgin. In fact that's my plan, but in Naija of today how many babes over 18 are virgins. Get real. Let's make the best of what we have.

Brothers with the virgins, Keep the fire burning.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by anabell(f): 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2007
i prefer a non virgin man
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by gina34(f): 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2007
To all of you guys that says there are no more virgins.

I know three girls that are still virgin . frm 22 years to 24
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by crayj(m): 6:00am On Mar 01, 2007
Gina,i am finding it dificult to believe you
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by gina34(f): 9:57am On Mar 01, 2007
@Crayj
It is no Joke. Am dead serious.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by soldierboy: 10:07am On Mar 01, 2007
as for me,i will marry the both of them
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by gina34(f): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2007
Thats Funny, can you manage two women at a time.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by U1(m): 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2007
A virgin?Those are not easy to come by thisdays.We only have women of easy virtues a-plenty,call them the ajekus and animashauns.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by OmoEko1(f): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2007
I can't marry a virgin, i need me an experienced guy that knows what his doing, not someone sticking the sausage in the wrong hole
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 14, 2007
do virgins still exist?
the word virginity sound like a myth to me.
i've not met any and neither have my cronies,besides how do you determine virginity when i hear of all sorts of things nowadays like Vag, tightener and the use of alum to make it tight after expansion
Abeg make we forget this virginity story,gone are those days

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (47) (Reply)

Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik / Bride Rocks Massive Cleavage Baring Dress On Wedding Day / This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.