Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,296 members, 7,887,882 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:41 PM

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (63183 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by acidrop(f): 5:47am On Oct 03, 2006
and d guys who dont want 2 marry a virgin, u make ppl who is a virgin feel bad, about being a virgin, being a virgin should be considered a good thing undecided

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 03, 2006
There's no difference - once was, will be no more; Isn't, once was smiley
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by onyegbula(m): 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2006
for a girl to keep her virginity intact is not an easy thing to do, so it should be well appreciated. as for me i will adore the virgin so long as i have the love for her, i will go for her.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 04, 2006
It's all the same thang
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 4:35am On Oct 07, 2006
u people should stop dreaming
u better marry some one u luv irrespective of her status
is luv not suppose to be blind
after she is no more a virgin after u have done it to her several times u become disoriented and start looking for a way out

grow up
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 07, 2006
no
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by acidrop(f): 7:06am On Oct 07, 2006
kaecy5:

u people should stop dreaming
u better marry some one u love irrespective of her status
is love not suppose to be blind
after she is no more a virgin after u have done it to her several times u become disoriented and start looking for a way out

grow up

just because love is blind would u marry a blind girl, or a very ugly girl, thatz right no, moreover, this is the person u gonna be stuck with all ur life, so choose wisely cool

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Radiant(f): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2006
Marry a virgin? lmao Impossican't!!!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by woleprof(m): 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2006
with all sincererity, marrying a decent spouse is a dream for all but one has to be very careful in makin choice.

consider what happened if two virgin with alot fantancies concerning sex get married. if they cannot meet up up with their much expected fantasy, what happens?

marriage is more than just having sex, sex must be put in the proper perspective of couples satisfactions.

Also what happens if one sexually experience spouse marries unexperienced one? we should have a heart to heart talk before giving our views on this issue.

COMMENT:
i would marry either a virgin or a non-virgin with limited molestation as long as he possess my high-rated qualities.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2006
@woleprof

u are indeed a prof u have said it all
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by woleprof(m): 8:20am On Oct 13, 2006
thanks brother grin grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Radiant(f): 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2006
@wole u talking coz u a guy huh?

Imagine a girl marrying a virgin? lmao that will suck like shit
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by goodguy(m): 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2006
Radiant,

You seem to be concentrating on the performance of your man on his first night alone. If at all he will suck (which I greatly doubt), it will only be on the first night. Will you refuse to marry a guy who isn't going to satisfy you only on your first night, even though he has all the qualities you want in a man?

Think about it.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Radiant(f): 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2006
Goody, is it a problem if I refuse to marry a virgin? It's my preference and please. . . . . .
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by CrazyMan(m): 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2006
If i happen to find a virgin, which i know is difficult, i'll prefer her to someone who's not a virgin.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by prizeless(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2006
Virgin or no virgin is not the issue here.Alot of ppl have married virgins , and today there marriages are wrecks.Some others have married non-virgins nad the testimony is no better than the first. A VIRGIN AT HEART, WILL KEEP U ETERNALLY TRUE, NOT JUST TO YOURSELF ALONE, BUT TO YOUR SPOUSE.U WILL NOT HAVE TO ALWAYS SAY, "I WISH I DIDN'T PAY". grin

So, stop trying to get prince charming or princess sweety, instead, work on making yourself either of the two. And on your wedding day, you would not just say i do, but "wow, its all good".

ME,

CHARLES

TO ALL THE GOOD FRIENDS WHO WANT TO MAKE A GOOD LIFE!!!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by woleprof(m): 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2006
Radiant:

@wole u talking because u a guy huh?

Imagine a girl marrying a virgin? lmao that will suck like shit

read my post properly you wil actually get what im saying. What matter most is Your understinding and approach towards the issue.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by canyiah: 7:43pm On Nov 05, 2006
As long as the one who had sex doesnt have an STD and knew how to please me i would prefer the woman that wasnt a virgin. Sex is very important how do u know the virgins stamina? I dont like having to sit through un pleasurable sex either that would cause alot of problems. ii dont want to have to spend 15 minutes trying to get it in you know.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by waffistyle(m): 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2006
all girls were once virgins, all the good girls in bed where ones virgins. been good in bed has nothing to do with not been a virgin, or much experience., it coms natural in people, is like dancing, a good dancr is a good dancer from birth.
i ve dis-virgined two women in my life, and the two of them are the greatest in bed i ve ever had, look there is nothing like chasis,
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Radiant(f): 12:09am On Nov 08, 2006
Does any1 really care? undecided
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by MyPeace(f): 11:15am On Nov 08, 2006
virgins or nonvirgins
the bottomline is the ability to learn and satisfy urselve on bed.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by hannydarl(f): 11:56am On Nov 08, 2006
I will marry any man that makes me happy as long as he has no sexual problem if he can get his stuff errect then i can make him want it.I really dont think because one marries a virgin his marriage will be happy most town crawllers were once virgins who got disvirgined your wife or husband may start playing around after getting dis-virgined . I think this virginity issue is just about taste and phsycology African men want to make sure they have wives no man has slept with even when theyve done it with a thousand women not about future happiness.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nikegenius(f): 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2006
Sage, nice one and very funny too
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Bolarge(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2006
@Topic

A trillion times YES!!!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Reverend(m): 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2006
Virgins are not good in any sense. Having sex with a virgin is not a memorable experience. They do not know what they are doing or what they should do to please you.

Better marry somebody with a bit of experience in bed other than a novice that just lies motionless in shock from the experience of being penetrated for the first time!

That is why pre-marital sex is important. Would you buy a car without test driving it?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Radiant(f): 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2006
My first time I was awesome o. Not all virgins are bad the first time. Tho' they get better after a while
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Bolarge(m): 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2006
Reverend:

Virgins are not good in any sense. Having sex with a virgin is not a memorable experience. They do not know what they are doing or what they should do to please you.

Better marry somebody with a bit of experience in bed other than a novice that just lies motionless in shock from the experience of being penetrated for the first time!

That is why pre-marital sex is important. Would you buy a car without test driving it?
  @Reverend
I've glanced through some of your earlier posts so this one doesn't surprise me in the least.
So how early (at what age) d'u counsel the young girls in your punky mary magdalene church to get disvirgined?4yrs?maybe 5? That way they gonn be real experienced on their weddin nights.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by woleprof(m): 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2006
@Reverend

I hope this is not the kind of doctrine u give to the congregation. cry cry cry

Are there virgins in your church? Please answer me.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Reverend(m): 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2006
Bolarge:

@Reverend
I've glanced through some of your earlier posts so this one doesn't surprise me in the least.
So how early (at what age) d'u counsel the young girls in your punky mary magdalene church to get disvirgined?4yrs?maybe 5? That way they gonn be real experienced on their weddin nights.

@Bolarge

Maybe 4 and 5 year olds are the norm where you are, but I think what you are doing is definitely illegal!

Here we only allow members of our church who are at least 18 years of age! They are legally adults and are old enough to decide if they are ready for full sexual relations or not!

@Woleprof

That is exactly what we preach.

Take time and practice with your partner. The increased familiarity and his increased knowledge of you will help you decide if you are sexually compatible before you decide on marriage.

We should not treat sex outside of marriage as sinful. Is is not!

Embrace sexual pleasure and take the time to make it a meaningful part of your lives?

Virginity is only a temporary state that at the time of your choosing will disappear in a couple of seconds never to return!

We as a society place to much emphasis on it, instead of concentrating on trying to build a meaningfull working sexual relationship before we commit to marriage!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mochafella(m): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2006
Radiant:

My first time I was awesome o.

Is that you or him/her talking?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Radiant(f): 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2006
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by CrazyMan(m): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2006
*Yawns*

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (47) (Reply)

Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) / Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You / "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.