Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,196 members, 7,884,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 04:19 AM

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (63136 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sage(m): 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2006
lexfrosty:

Isn't it funny how you shoot yourself at the foot.
read your post again and you will discover that inherently you know the truth but don't want to see it.
After you do that, go and check the history of those battles/wars that were caused by this new found GOD of men called SEX, and you will find out that they happened because someone of some group of people wanted to have the "act" illegally(pre-marital/extra-marital).
That should give you a deep insight on what i am saying

or are u the one doing that?

Labelled marriage or anyother relationship in any form, the primary purpose men have wanted women is to fork them. If that were removed, trust me hardly any man would want to laden himself with a womans problems. All this getting to know someone is bull crap, and a whole load of it at that. Men are mainly physical.

But anyway i stated my whole hearted opinion, state urs. Dont think urs is better. Everybody has his own reasons
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sage(m): 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2006
My digression was just to show u the importance of sex in human history cos u were trying to down play the importance all in a bid to look 4 answers to ur view.

Feel free to express ur views ok but what u like might not be what i like. I grew up in the midst of virgins and i have my reasons 4 not wanting one. Dont ask cos i wont tell. Its just that people talk a whole load of immaginary 'noble' things but i personally dont feel that way about them ok.

One sure way a lady can make sure i break off from her is 4 her to come around me blabing sh!t. I am not waiting 7 yrs 4 anything. I will still be forking the same lady 4 50 to 60 yrs even though il be tired of that same old stuff. I guess marital loyalty would call 4 that. so il get tired anyway. we r gonna start now cos we will still get tired. Besides we are going to enjoy the good while it lasts. Dont give me that sh!t about heavenly and magical nights. I dont buy it. It might excite u but it dont cut meat 4 me.

More digression yes but,
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by lexfrosty: 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2006
The years will teach what the days never knew.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2006
Those are some wise words from a wise man!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by zandra: 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2006
i believe that we are all
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by tabeel(f): 9:31pm On Mar 15, 2006
cut the crap ok?
we all know that virgins are the best people to get married to, first of all you can trust them not to carry any , HIV, AIDS and THE REST,
You get?

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Kave(m): 11:37pm On Mar 15, 2006
Well,i tink my girl frend is a virgin.But if at d end of the day i find out she is not,i will still marry her, We hav neva had sex before.Cos am in lagos while she is in Jos.She makes me believe she is not seeing any other guy.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sage(m): 11:47pm On Mar 15, 2006
lexfrosty:

The years will teach what the days never knew.

I guess it should have thought 95% of the world that.

My Boy do what u want. People have individual choices based on what is suited for them ok. Stop trying to tout your idea.

Anyway can i even figure out a reason for debating this? Itz ur life joooooooooooo
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by elpaso: 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2006
sage
its people like you that should be excluded from the society. your like bad advertisement. what the person is saying is true "your shooting your own foot" so be quite. dont say any more.
a woman looses her dignity when she opens her legs. everything is planned for a reason. u dont need experience to marry someone some day. they only experience u need is spiritual experience. if u gain that, you dont need anything else. if you dont know that, you will be in a complete darkeness, chaos. sage. take a rest.
if your saying that men just look for sex in a woman, then what the hell am i doing on this planet? i should just use my hands.

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sage(m): 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2006
elpaso:

sage
its people like you that should be excluded from the society. your like bad advertisement. what the person is saying is true "your shooting your own foot" so be quite. don't say any more.
a woman looses her dignity when she opens her legs. everything is planned for a reason. u don't need experience to marry someone some day. they only experience u need is spiritual experience. if u gain that, you don't need anything else. if you don't know that, you will be in a complete darkeness, chaos. sage. take a rest.
if your saying that men just look for sex in a woman, then what the hell am i doing on this planet? i should just use my hands.

U said all that was on ur mind b/4 CHILD. You cannot (in fact u said never ever ever) marry a woman who is not a virgin because all you would be thinking 4 the rest of ur life is cocks and she dripping.

I cant help having a good laugh whenever i see ur posts. Besides, u indicated that u had a girl that liked u and u guyz were having sex, and that cocks dripping and she dripping was the reason u could not marry her. Is that mentality the kind of spiritual experience u have? If the sex did not matter, y is ur 20 yr old mind just thinking of her dripping? Jeez, i almost get a fit laughing whenever i see ur posts. Besides, why the hell do u keep having anything to do with her since u have a childs mind? Sex is partly a thing of the mind

I just have one advice 4 u, JUST KEEP USING UR HANDS. I think it will give u all the spiritual experience u need. grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by elpaso: 2:17pm On May 01, 2006
why is it that ive got an uncle in his 40s, which has been with over 80 women. he got married, (his wife was a virgin) and he cheats on her several times because " i get bored of my pocking my wife for 14 years, ive been pocking her since i got married, i respect her though" how does he respect her? why doesnt she cheat on him sex is important but isnt the main thing. sage you have no idea. your the boy.laugh, but dont tell me non virgins are preffered. am not an angel myself .

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 04, 2006
do you know what? i kinda consiedring to get married to a virgin. I'll be the teacher, he'll be the pupil. i think thats absolutely hot!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by 4Play(m): 2:13pm On May 04, 2006
Men who wish to marry virgins are out of luck,because Mother Teresa has already died.The only place you can find a virgin these days are on logos of Richard Branson's companies,so you can try Virgin Nigeria.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Hotstepper(f): 3:58pm On May 04, 2006
@4play, datz hilarious, virigin nigerian ke, yea rite
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by itocoonlin(m): 5:41pm On May 04, 2006
i will never marry a virgin cos i will not enjoy funs,
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by kimba(m): 5:42pm On May 04, 2006
Yes, definitely, ofcourse, I want to marry a Virgin.

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by asianhoney: 2:43pm On May 21, 2006
would u rather marry/ date someone dat is a virgin or not a virgin?. Explain ur reason n why?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Uzzyan: 3:55pm On May 21, 2006
I would prefer a virgin as a guy cos she is gonna be so holy for me and talkin as a guy that's how i want my baby girl to be and not a disflowered idiot who is not yet married and had it at an early stay.virgins are the bomb just as i am lol. Catch ya try replyin

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by allonym: 5:06am On May 30, 2006
tabeel:

cut the crap ok?
we all know that virgins are the best people to get married to, first of all you can trust them not to carry any , HIV, AIDS and THE REST,
You get?

Just because someone is a virgin does not mean they are HIV, AIDS, or some other STD free.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by makgod(m): 1:06pm On May 30, 2006
this is old skool topic, , who cares about virgin or no virgin these days, , or do u, ?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by BigShishi(m): 2:56pm On May 30, 2006
I'll honestly love to marry a virgin, i know 2 virgins (can safely verify the authencity of one), but i also think virgins are the most dangerous 2 get married 2, maan i don't know what i'm saying ( i need sex undecided)
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Idleflirt(f): 12:26am On Jun 23, 2006
As some Jamaicans would say they are not buying any puss in any bag meaning they are not going to marry any man or woman without having sex with them first, atleast to know if the man or woman can satisfy them sexually. I guess most of them wants to know if the parts is to their liking if you know what i mean.

For me it doesn't really matter as long as they have the qualities that i look for in a guy.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by bluenubian(f): 2:02am On Jun 23, 2006
sorry no virgin for me, heck if i get a virgin, i have him go test his tuff out first, dont want no rookie near this stuff
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by diddy4(m): 3:21am On Jun 23, 2006
im with you on dat.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by alj(m): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2006
no way would i set out to marry a virgin! if the lady i fell for happened to be one and that was her choice i would respect it.

but i think my feelings on the subject maybe similar to Big Shishi , sex it so important to me i do not kine if i could risk marrying a virgin that then decides she A) does not like sex, B) is not willing to do the things i like, C) feels some how that sex is dirty or D) has little or no sex drive. any of these thing would put so much pressure on the marriage ,so i think it is better to know in advance what you are getting into.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sage(m): 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2006
I saw this link and would like u guyz to take a look.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13547996/
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sage(m): 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2006
At times i wonder y guyz would put themselves through all that stress. I think the word Virgin should be erased or redefined cos some people seem so confused now.
I used to imagine that the word virgin meant more than a partially penetrated hole, but it seems like that it what it means today.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by nosakhare(m): 9:28am On Jun 27, 2006
cry cryi cry and i am very dissapionted in all you guys(jogego,obong,viera)  that don't value the worth of a virgin, u think every body is as corrupt and moraless as you all are infact you guys are like a virus worst than AIDS in this world it is people like you that have a very negative and bad influence on our ladies of today where they throw their virtue to the winds, i really pity your all and cry for  you guys you are sick to encourage girls to lose theirs virginity anyhow if you know how hard it is to find a virgin you would wonder what this world has turned to, i even posted a topic earlier"are there Graduate virgin Ladies" and was happy to find out that their are still ladies who have their heads in the rigth position and are not infected with you sick reasoning, i really appreciate virgins they tell me that despite the way the whole world has gone nuts and bunkers ,u guys inclusive they can still stand their ground, if u are so keen on have a sexually trained wife then i strongly suggest you go and marry a prostitute then you can be sure that she will know all the tricks you claim to know, i am really pissed with you guys and i am vexed to the bone, stop infecting our decent girls and giving them the wrong impression that guy s don't appreciate virgins, infact i classify them as Angels on earth, if i am lucky and blessed to marry a virgin i will cherish  and respect her so much her so much, it takes guts for a lady to keep her legs together despite sick guys like you lurking out there, i don't believe u had a good up bringing or else you wont be encourage openly and without shame sexual proscumity, i cry for you guys, and for the ladies who are prosmicous, men i pity the unlucky guy that will marry a sick chick who doesn't see anything important,or special about their virtue or virginity you are valueless, , i believe because you ladies are not virgins and can't get it back u envy other ladies who are still virgins and you want to influence them to become as devalued and worthless as u are, u're worse than dogs that sleep around, ladies who have nothing to offer their future would be husband in terms of pride, that at least he married a brand new wife or some one with some dignity not a second hand or third hand girl who has slept with virtually every single guy she has come across, ladies if u are infected please don't infect other virtues ladies, virgins are Angels, they should be appreciated, not castigated,  angry

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Hotstepper(f): 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2006
aww, am an Angel, yea, u'all heard me correctly
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sage(m): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2006
@nosakhare

I am disappointed in u too, i cry for you too.  U want me to jump from a table if i see a  gold digging biiatch who comes around me blabibing bullshit. If u wish U can do a surmersult if u  hear such bullshit story.
Did they tell u in your village that your opinion must be mine? I must jump up and follow u to de shout virgins are angels. Oya i don shout. U don happy? clap 4 yourself. My guy go siddon. 

Virgins are Angels my Nyash.

( just by the side---
my wife will NOT be a virgin)

Oya pull your gun.

Besides i gave that link so others can see it. GIRLS THAT ARE NO LONGER VIRGINS CAN NOW GET IT BACK. ITS OBVIOUS U DID NOT LOOK UP THE LINK.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by dayopaul: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2006
the truth actually must be told . It is good to be a virgin cos that makes u clean and obeying God but sexual compatibility is one thing no one can ever put aside for no reason . Human beings differ sexually . Have heard of what is call Libido (sexual drive) . Ladies and gentle men in the house it differs from men to men , women to women . there is no way a man with high drive ( naturally ) will ever have a good marriage with a woman with low drive and vice versa .

it is very very foolish for any one not to admit this . This thing we are talking about is natural and there is nothing anyone can do about . it is just like a woman that desires a tall man for marriage and now taken to marry a shot man while she being blind folded . and after the marriage she says i will do all what i can to make him tall .

Tell me , people in the house it that ever possible .

I am not saying being a virgin in not good but it take a completely blind person to say sexual compatibilty is not an important issue .

Do u know the number of married women that cry night and day cos their husband cant satisfy them .

Please i need someone in the house to disagree with all what i said with good points . lets see how it goes
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sbucareer(f): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2006

dayopaul, well said!!! I back your argument

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (47) (Reply)

How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes / Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) / After Sex Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.