Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,196 members, 7,884,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 04:20 AM

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (63136 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mikebuddy(m): 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2006
Ok thats kool.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2006
it sure is wink wink wink
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Pecan: 2:18am On Feb 24, 2006
i have 1 word, yes
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by asanga(m): 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2006
Seriously speaking a virgin is okay by me but if there is none around i will have to improvise but God help me.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by okewole(m): 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2006
Good topic----Knowly or unknownly i married a virgin.But if i had not i dont really see any big deal because morality and fidelity and maturity in the woman u married is the best thing to look out for.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by whitelexi(m): 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2006
If she's a virgin, I will most definitely divorce her there and then, on my honeymoon bed!
Where was she when her mates got deflowered?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by omogenaija(f): 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2006
whitelexi:

If she's a virgin, I will most definitely divorce her there and then, on my honeymoon bed!

I thought being a virgin was a good thing

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Hotstepper(f): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2006
yes it is still a good thing 2 become a virgin but nowadayz, u can ahrdly see any tongue
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by omogenaija(f): 2:14am On Feb 27, 2006
Hotstepper:

yes it is still a good thing 2 become a virgin but nowadayz, u can ahrdly see any tongue

can u see me ?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by elpaso: 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2006
ive been with a girl for a year. we had some problems over her having a child. however i soon got used to the idea and the relationship between mother me and son were good. recently she said to her friend that someone attractive asked her out and she was thinking of whether or not to go. i found out and asked her. she said that she was feeling insecure about me. ( as she said about some things i said at the past ie. onced she wanted to sleep with me and son, me beein a 20 year old with no legal bonding i refuced to protect myself. anyway she said she forgave me for that ) now she turns up to me and says me these things, and about situation what i did and i WAS FORGIVEn at the past. trying to excuse herself.do you think am been reasonable ? thats exaclty the reason y i wouldnt marry a non virgin. onced she had a dick she will never stop wanting another one.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Hotstepper(f): 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2006
@elpaso, am confused tongue
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by elpaso: 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2006
ok. my girl was asked at worked if she would like to go out with someone and she said that she really liked him and didnt know what to do. she excused herself by saying she is feeling insecure becuase of things i did ( which i apologised , and been forgiven) she says that she doesnt know if am the kind of guy that she wants to be with sometimes. what should i do?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Hotstepper(f): 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2006
da gurl ain't sure wat she wants in a man yet, give her sum time 2 think and get herself strengthen up, be kool
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sage(m): 4:09am On Mar 01, 2006
Hotstepper:

@elpaso, am confused tongue

He is just a confused 20 yr old boy see
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by tasteguy(m): 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2006
sage , the question is among two girls which is of the same character but only that one is a virgin and the other one is not,which one will you marry .you can state your reasons.PLEASE DON'T COURSE CONFUSION
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sage(m): 4:57am On Mar 02, 2006
i thought i had said it all b/4

tasteguy:

sage , the question is among two girls which is of the same character but only that one is a virgin and the other one is not,which one will you marry .you can state your reasons.PLEASE DON'T COURSE CONFUSION

Guy pls go through this thread b/4 asking questions
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2006
whitelexi:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by elpaso: 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2006
hey heheheh if shes a virgin send her over to me! hey girls in the chatroom, am kinda interested to see how you look smiley just by curiosity.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by whitelexi(m): 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2006
I thought being a virgin was a good thing

I think the skills involved really matter,
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by victoria1(f): 12:06am On Mar 03, 2006
he has to be a virgin. i wanna be his first & only love. im very jealous so i dont want sum1 whose already been with someone else.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by omogenaija(f): 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2006
whitelexi:

I think the skills involved really matter,

what skills
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Thagodfada(m): 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2006
Virgin?? Too much work.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by danyp(f): 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2006
sincerely, being a proud virgin myself, i really dnt know wat to xpect but i think deflowered girls r more knowing in dat domain, so i think things cld take longer, dat is so i can adapt.
but i think its important to stay a virgin till marraige, itll make ur man respect u more. n its a thing tht will add more spice to ur marraige only the thut of it can cool heated moments,

well gettin back to the main question. i really prefer a virgin guy, so we can better understand eachother, n i blive most virgins r self controlled n this is a positive xtic dat cld wrk good in our wedlock, esp agst the temptation to cheat.
but rite now im in a relationship with a nonvirgin, he is still a nice guy, so i dnt think one shld base too much downstairs, wether the door is open or closed or wo has walked in n out. we should simply look upstairs into the heart n wat it has to offer.
oky.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by omogenaija(f): 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2006
i agree with u homegirl

wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by burteeone(m): 10:07am On Mar 14, 2006
Men are fibers, sorry 2 say shocked Are you not the one deflower many gurls, and u wanted to marry a virgin after tasting uncountable of honey girls. why, and if a gurl denied u of having cex with em , you will annoying unecessarily.Guyz are bad almost all but not all, For me Virgin gurl is the answered to this question. less you find a love of life time. the one you know that goes along with all the qualities that you want in a woman. simple. embarassed embarassed
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by lexfrosty: 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2006
Its funny how many some of you ladies on here say u want your guy to be "experienced" yet you say you are a virgin.
so who do you wnat him to disvirgin as an experience before coming to meet you?

You guys on here e.g jogego, virea, sage,whitelexi and others, are quite funny.
You talk about "experience", and that one can't get it except he/she is sexually active prior to marriage. This meaning that the person would probably have had sex with quite a number of people to get that EXPERIENCE you lot speak of.
I will ask you now, the gurls you must have used to gain the so called "experience" you have now, can you recommend them to your friend/brother/cousin for marriage?
if NO, why?
I wonder most of you guys/gals believe in the "experience thoery", its all a BIG LIE just like the BIG BANG thoery.
whats the experience you ask yourself as you read this? This "experience theory" is the biggest lie that is circling the world today deceiving many of our youths into promiscuity. Just because they want to be experienced/feel among they loose one of the biggest gifts of marriage.

as for the ladies screaming "experience/leader/president" and so on, how do you feel when you come face to face with his past girlfriends that taught him the "skills" you claim he has?

Some of you said you dont support pre-marital sex and wouldn't mind a virgin guy/gurl, others say they would mind a virgin guy/gurl but dont support pre-marital sex, the rest support pre-marital sex and mind virgins.
what does this depict? , CONFUSION IN THE MIND OF THE YOUTH/YOUNG ADULTS OF TODAY.

it all boils down to the fact that certain factors are now ruling the minds of the people of today that is causing all the perversion we see and act thesedays.
IMPATIENCE, SELFISHNESS, LISTENING TO LIES and LOW MORAL VALUES some of these are the things deceiving most people.

SEX , SEX, SEX everywhere u turn its sex. what has it got to offer you apart from the few minutes/hours of excitement.
how do you feel after having sex with someone whom you know you're not going to marry?

Some of you that have come on here to post in support of pre-marital sex have never had sex, as in real d**k to p***sy sex.
What baffles me about web forums and topics like these is that most of you that come on here to front and support negative valued things like pre-marital sex and all dont involve yourself in it. So why come and mislead some innocent "others" all in the name of appearing "hard,tough and seen it all" , whereas, some of you have only watched and read about it? undecided

if someone was raped(even by 10 men) or lost hers thru sports or something, i do believe she is still a virgin as its the willingness to spread your legs that matters. In a case whereby you intentionally popped ur cherry proior to marriage, u dont expect to be seen as a lady with dignity/self pride, WHY DO YOU THINK THAT PLACE IS "SEALED" WITH THE HYMEN?

There is so much to say about this topic but i want to believe we are all adults or at worst teenagers in this board, so i will rest it here. , I am not a saint, but i know RIGHT from WRONG, do you?

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2006
Whoa!!! Word! Couldn't have been better said!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Hotstepper(f): 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2006
@exfrosty, well said, That is what I haveen trying to explain here myself. The Lord who created us and said that SEX should be between married people but as you mentioned and people alwayz say, I need someone experienced and their famous quote "man no be wood", u can hardly see a sexless relationship and itz very sad, exfrosty, we need the kind of you in schools to educate the younger ones, as I alwayz told people, so you will keep sleeping with all the boyfriends you have just to get the experience and the same goes with the guys, na wah
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sage(m): 12:11am On Mar 15, 2006
lexfrosty:

Its funny how many some of you ladies on here say u want your boy to be "experienced" yet you say you are a virgin.
so who do you wnat him to disvirgin as an experience before coming to meet you?

You boys on here e.g jogego, virea, sage,whitelexi and others, are quite funny.
You talk about "experience", and that one can't get it except he/she is sexually active prior to marriage. This meaning that the person would probably have had sex with quite a number of people to get that EXPERIENCE you lot speak of.
I will ask you now, the girls you must have used to gain the so called "experience" you have now, can you recommend them to your friend/brother/cousin for marriage?
if NO, why?
I wonder most of you boys/gals believe in the "experience thoery", its all a BIG LIE just like the BIG BANG thoery.
whats the experience you ask yourself as you read this? This "experience theory" is the biggest lie that is circling the world today deceiving many of our youths into promiscuity. Just because they want to be experienced/feel among they loose one of the biggest gifts of marriage.

as for the ladies screaming "experience/leader/president" and so on, how do you feel when you come face to face with his past girlfriends that taught him the "skills" you claim he has?

Some of you said you don't support pre-marital sex and wouldn't mind a virgin boy/girl, others say they would mind a virgin boy/girl but don't support pre-marital sex, the rest support pre-marital sex and mind virgins.
what does this depict? , CONFUSION IN THE MIND OF THE YOUTH/YOUNG ADULTS OF TODAY.

it all boils down to the fact that certain factors are now ruling the minds of the people of today that is causing all the perversion we see and act thesedays.
IMPATIENCE, SELFISHNESS, LISTENING TO LIES and LOW MORAL VALUES some of these are the things deceiving most people.

SEX , SEX, SEX everywhere u turn its sex. what has it got to offer you apart from the few minutes/hours of excitement.
how do you feel after having sex with someone whom you know you're not going to marry?

Some of you that have come on here to post in support of pre-marital sex have never had sex, as in real d**k to p***sy sex.
What baffles me about web forums and topics like these is that most of you that come on here to front and support negative valued things like pre-marital sex and all don't involve yourself in it. So why come and mislead some innocent "others" all in the name of appearing "hard,tough and seen it all" , whereas, some of you have only watched and read about it? undecided

if someone was raped(even by 10 men) or lost hers through sports or something, i do believe she is still a virgin as its the willingness to spread your legs that matters. In a case whereby you intentionally popped your cherry proior to marriage, u don't expect to be seen as a lady with dignity/self pride, WHY DO YOU THINK THAT PLACE IS "SEALED" WITH THE HYMEN?

There is so much to say about this topic but i want to believe we are all adults or at worst teenagers in this board, so i will rest it here. , I am not a saint, but i know RIGHT from WRONG, do you?

Guy no de yarn dust. You sound funny to me. Dont tout that 'all too good' sh!t 4 me. Talk 4 ur self.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sage(m): 12:26am On Mar 15, 2006
Yeah let me add one other thing though i might be digressing a bit.

TO ALL YOU WHO ARE SAYING SEX IS NOT IMPORTANT, U R THE ONES DECIEVING UR SELVES.

PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED 4 IT. NATIONS HAVE FOUGHT OVER IT. KINGDOMS HAVE COME TO AN END OVER IT. MIGHTY MEN HAVE FALLEN BECAUSE OF IT. IT IS THE PRIME REASON MEN WANT WOMEN, WITHOUT IT I DONT THINK ANY MAN WOULD WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH A WOMANS TROUBLES, PRESIDENTS HAVE FALLEN INTO TRAPS BECAUSE OF IT, MEN CHEAT AND MARRY MANY WOMEN BECAUSE OF IT.

NOW GUESS WHAT? ALL THESE THINGS THAT I MENTIONED WILL STILL BE HAPPENING. THE WORLD WAS LIKE THAT 5000 YRS AGO AND WILL STILL BE LIKE THAT. YES THAT IS HOW IMPORTANT SEX IS.

A digression, yes but i deal with facts.

Those people with their 'noble ideals' should keep it 4 themselves.

IN LIFE EVERYTHING IS NOT 4 EVERYBODY.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by lexfrosty: 11:10am On Mar 15, 2006
[quote="Sage"]PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED 4 IT. NATIONS HAVE FOUGHT OVER IT. KINGDOMS HAVE COME TO AN END OVER IT. MIGHTY MEN HAVE FALLEN BECAUSE OF IT. IT IS THE PRIME REASON MEN WANT WOMEN, WITHOUT IT I DONT THINK ANY MAN WOULD WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH A WOMANS TROUBLES, PRESIDENTS HAVE FALLEN INTO TRAPS BECAUSE OF IT, MEN CHEAT AND MARRY MANY WOMEN BECAUSE OF IT.[/quote]

Isn't it funny how you shoot yourself at the foot.
read your post again and you will discover that inherently you know the truth but dont want to see it.
After you do that, go and check the history of those battles/wars that were caused by this new found GOD of men called SEX, and you will find out that they happened because someone of some group of people wanted to have the "act" illegally(pre-marital/extra-marital).
That should give you a deep insight on what i am saying

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2006

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (47) (Reply)

How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes / Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) / After Sex Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.