Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,188 members, 7,884,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:32 AM

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (63132 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by nosakhare(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2006
hi dayo paul, well i get what u r saying , but can u please give me your remedy to what u call sexual campatibilty, thx
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by dayopaul: 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2006
sbucareer thanks . I am still waiting for anyone in the house that can takle my points with good reasons
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by dayopaul: 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2006
nosakhare , u want to know the remedy for compatibilty , ? The word compatility is simple enough to be understood .
it mean round peg in a round hole .

Let me tell u a little story . this story is not made up it actuall happened to a female friend of mind . She has been dating a guy for like 3 years . the guy disvirgined her and she actually remain faithful to him all tru . but early last year they quarelled so they were apart for like 5 months . on the fifth month she met another guy . she started off with this new guy as just friends and this guy actually just wanted to be her friend no strings attached . but one thing lead to another and they ended up having sex . Do u know that this my female friend told me she never had orgasm with the first guy for 3 years they have been going out but with this new guy it comes almost every time they are together . she said she will never ever go back to the first guy and that she has falling so much in love with the new guy and they have even started planning for marriage.

Now with this i think u understand what sexual compatility means .
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by blaze2000: 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2006
hmmmm! this seems  to be a very heated topic. Somehow this is all so amusing to me. It's quite easy for us to air our opinions and say this and that, but believe me when push comes to shove, the tables are turned.

Yes a lot of guys wish to marry virgins thinking this makes her morally upright, to an extent yes, but let's ask ourselves a question. Is she still a virgin because she chose not to taste of the forbidden fruit, or is it because she never got the opportunity? And who says a lady who's lost hers did because she's morally loose?
Some ladies were either raped or abused, and because of the stigma attached, silently carryon their lives in shame and regret.

Sisters let's be true to ourselves, even as virgins , we secretly wish to be married to studs. And, oh yes! a stud certainly ain't no virgin.

Brothers why are we so hypocritical. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. You certainly ain't no virgin, so why the heck are you passing judgement
on those of us wey our eye don open tear reach back (have worldly experiences).

Am not saying being a virgin is bad, by all means it's the best thing a girl could ever do for herself, but hey! it's not gonna guarantee you a happy marriage unless you marry a guy who's truly a virgin himself. Let's be true to ourselves: boys will always be boys----sex matters. Otherwise why would a guy who marries a virgin still want to f**k his secretary? For guys It's more of an ego thing''I married a virgin''.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by blaze2000: 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2006
@ dayopaul,

Your story no be fiction o! it's actually that way for a lot of ladies.

I even know one of a girl who was engaged to be married, and according to her culture ( she's yoruba) she has to take in before marriage. Her guy had another babe who got pregnant before she did. Of course! the bobo (guy) dumped her like hot yam, meanwhile he disvirgined her. Now even if this lady keeps herself till she eventually gets married, she'd still be seen as loose and easy.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by nosakhare(m): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2006
so from what i gather, because u need to have sexuall compatibility, girls should now keep on having sex with countless number of guys untill she arrives at her sexual ELDORADO!!!!!can u listen to your logic, u forget one fact, man is insatiable, because the guy she says give her multiple orgasm today after some time would be boring to her, so what do u then suggest??another move to another guy, its sickening, u guys have bastardisze the issue of sex so much, i marvel!!!!!!!! it shocks me more when i hear it from girls, whats this world coming to?

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sbucareer(f): 11:11am On Jun 29, 2006

whats this world coming to?

It is coming to shait!!!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by dayopaul: 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2006
nosakhare , i am so suprised that u can come to such conclusion . how can u read such meaning to what i said . no one is saying one should go up and down trying one person to another for sexual satisfaction . the story i gave does not imply that in any way . And if u must be reminded , the lady in question is planning her wedding with this guy and she even confirms its going to be this year . so tell me where does the jumping from bed to bed comes from

Well the truth is people shy away from the truth .But the truth is the truth no matter how much we try to conceal it .

nosakhare , when u want to marry make sure are a marrying the bone of ur bone and flesh of ur flesh and these emcompase so many thing which is compatibility in all ramification ,
if not , mennnn. make u no go jonessssss o
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by dayopaul: 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2006
nosakhare , i am so suprised that u can come to such conclusion . how can u read such meaning to what i said . no one is saying one should go up and down trying one person to another for sexual satisfaction . the story i gave does not imply that in any way . And if u must be reminded , the lady in question is planning her wedding with this guy and she even confirms its going to be this year . so tell me where does the jumping from bed to bed comes from

Well the truth is people shy away from the truth .But the truth is the truth no matter how much we try to conceal it .

nosakhare , when u want to marry make sure are a marrying the bone of ur bone and flesh of ur flesh and these emcompase so many thing which is compatibility in all ramification ,
if not , mennnn.  make u no go jonessssss o
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Estylove(f): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2006
What about you Seun, which will you marry? wink
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by aykay(m): 2:43am On Jul 02, 2006
call me cynical but i'm 22, i plan to marry wen i'm 29 or 30.the rate at which society is going, i don't believe there wud be any virgins left or at least not enuf to go round. so u make do with wot u have.personally, virgins are a no no bt i dont want to marry any1 who has had a long string of 'acquaintances'.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by diddy4(m): 4:02am On Jul 02, 2006
i plan to marry when im 25 or 26 by God's grace and im gon find me a cool girl. she is so well kept and trained. i love my life. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by runsaway: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2006
Thank heavens virginity is not a state of the mind. if it was no one here would be one, would they?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Joe007(m): 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2006
Frankly speaking, virgin girls are better compare to those that have been having the experience. I must say that for a girl to have keep herself and still be virgin at this global age worth all the treasure in the world. if you are one, i bet you will make the best marriage.

well to me I prefer the virgin girl but I will love to know may it she is saying the truth because girls can be so deceitive.

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by kheme(m): 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2006
I'd prefer the virgin, cos the'd keep me from sex till we're married! otherwise, i should date both othe them first to decide!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by desiree(f): 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2006
No Virgin guy for me thanks!!!

He must not be a man LovePeddler as well; At most, he should have had like 3 previous partners. tongue
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by jgirl3: 7:44am On Jul 10, 2006
I won't want to marry a virgin but definitely not a man-LovePeddler. I want a guy who has had very very few girls, if possible the girls who are worse at sex than i am. That will make me feel better
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by edygirl(f): 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2006
Hell no. Dated one before. Bad experience.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by kellorah: 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2006
no virgin guy for me either!!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by luvly(f): 11:50am On Jul 24, 2006
i dont think i will like 2 marry a virgin guy.your sex life will be boring
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by goodguy(m): 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2006
I honestly feel like shooting all the females here saying they don't want a virgin guy! (As if virgin guys are sh*t) angry

What makes you think a virgin guy cannot give you the same satisfaction that an 'experienced' guy can?  Afterall, the experienced one too was once a virgin.  Or who says once you get married to a virgin guy, he will forever be a virgin?  He could even surprise you on your first night together!  Or are you ladies considering your "first time" together, rather than "the rest of your lives" together?  Do not forget we're talking about marriage here! angry
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by pace(m): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2006
i dont think being a virgin is still in vogue if you doubt me ask my about to be ex babe grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by edygirl(f): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2006
Goodguy come catch me if you can. You want to shoot me for saying my opinion. I said I dated one before and God forbids I should marry a virgin guy. Come shoot me. Cuz I will say it again and again and again.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by edygirl(f): 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2006
J girl, Kellorah,luvly, why don't you guys partake in the poll?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Hotstepper(f): 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2006
I will marry whoeva as far as he is the right person for me.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2006
edygirl:

Goodguy come catch me if you can. You want to shoot me for saying my opinion. I said I dated one before and God forbids I should marry a virgin guy. Come shoot me. Cuz I will say it again and again and again.
since girls wont want to marry a virgin guy should we say vice-versa
to me i wont mind to marry a non virgin but if i do marry a virgin no problem either although i prefer te former. i did a research although imight be wrong wat causes problems in most marriages is lack of good sex. and wenthe man taste something better outside or the woman taste something hotter the marriage tend to hit the rocks
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by kellorah: 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2006
me,marry a virgin? nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by diddy4(m): 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2006
dont worry kelly. u wont.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by kellorah: 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2006
lol diddy
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by asscend: 2:08am On Jul 26, 2006
Deep inside ur hearts, u all wish to marry virgins, they are a joy and desire for a man or woman. The problem is u think every one is sexed up like u so virgins are boring. They bring a whole new adventure to the bed and u look forward to trying different flavours each night for a long time. The one night stands and seasonal seasonal relationships is a mirragge. Its not ideal, not real and never will be. Ladies close ur legs, men draw up ur pants if u wear any and allow virgins to be. Those who know their true value are glad they are. Virgins are here with us and not in heaven.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by classiqkid(f): 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2006
I'm mostly like to wait to my wedding night.No need to rush sex.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by nosakhare(m): 7:50am On Jul 27, 2006
I'm mostly like to wait to my wedding night.No need to rush sex.
grin grin grin ;DAT LEAST THEIR ARE SOME ANGELS THERE THAT HAVE THEIR HEAD IN THE RIGT PLACE, GO GIRL, U R A GEM

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (47) (Reply)

How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes / Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) / After Sex Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.