Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,209 members, 7,884,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:14 AM

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (63140 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by kenflavor(m): 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2006
@Opeyemi
Yah we are talking about virgin cheesy
You are welcome to Nairaland, land of fun and sweet
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by elpaso: 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2006
yeah as bedone said. a misunderstanding with her husband and she will end up sleeping with some1 else. thats y i would marry a virgin. my personal view is that, when a woman works, she isnt dependant on her husband, she can sleep with some1 else just for having a shag. whereas a housewife would be scared to do that. all those people who had her **** in her mouth. but as you people say, every woman is different but let me tell u its much harder to find a woman of faith nowdays after what i mentioned , than at the past.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by allonym: 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2006
wow.

It never ceases to amaze me how men of no faith are dismayed that they cannot find any women of faith once they are finished removing said women of the faith.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by silver(m): 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2006
i prefer 2 marry a virgin because thats Gods plan 4 us .nonetheless nowaday its not wrong 2 marry someone who is not a virgin because most people are not virgin.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by allonym: 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2006
I'm not saying anything about you silver or elpaso, but there are many other ppl who espouse similar sentiments.

My statement to some of them is: If you participate in disenfranchising a woman of her virginity, you cannot and should not fully expect to be able to marry virgins. Its like I expect to have a pet dog after I've spent five years exterminating as much of the species as I could.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by CimonJorr(m): 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2006
These are the kind of statements which make me wonder about the person making them.. angry

Firstly, what gives you the impression that in this modern era, housewives are dependent (by this I guess you must mean financial dependence) on their spouses?.. Most housewives have jobs (working wives) or shops or some cottage business to generate their own income...

Secondly, what gives working married women the sole exclusivity to cheat on their husbands?.. or haven't you heard of cheating house wives, both those that were married as virgins and those that weren't...

Better look for more cogent facts to base your decisions on, rather than misinformation... tongue

elpaso:

yeah as bedone said. a misunderstanding with her husband and she will end up sleeping with someone else. thats y i would marry a virgin. my personal view is that, when a woman works, she isnt dependant on her husband, she can sleep with someone else just for having a shag. whereas a housewife would be scared to do that. all those people who had her **** in her mouth. but as you people say, every woman is different but let me tell u its much harder to find a woman of faith nowdays after what i mentioned , than at the past.

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sbucareer(f): 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2006
Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? [b][/b]

Answer: No, period.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by elpaso: 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2006
yeah cimon.
i dint say a housewife who is depent will not cheat. however a working woman has just a little more chance of getting another bird and its not her husband,
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by elpaso: 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2006
how is it members? that all this time noone made me believe that is better to marry a non virgin than a virgin? why do i feel that there is more possibilities to suceed with a virgin? and how do i know once a virgin wont go for another bird afterwards ? for the same reason she waited till her ceremony to do her husband. make me believe that a girlfriend or a wife that was sucking another guy wont go back to what she did at the past?.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by CimonJorr(m): 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2006
will get across to u on this tomorow.. tongue

Off to work..
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sage(m): 12:53am On Jan 10, 2006
elpaso:

yeah as bedone said. a misunderstanding with her husband and she will end up sleeping with someone else. thats y i would marry a virgin. my personal view is that, when a woman works, she isnt dependant on her husband, she can sleep with someone else just for having a shag. whereas a housewife would be scared to do that. all those people who had her **** in her mouth. but as you people say, every woman is different but let me tell u its much harder to find a woman of faith nowdays after what i mentioned , than at the past.

Oh my guy u r obviously young and a bit confused i must say. First u say that ul alwayz be thinking of the former guy's cock dripping and ul be looking at her like how many cocks is she getting, and again now u say ul think of her having something in her mouth, or other guyz having her in their mouth. Now u say that u dont want a working woman cos u think houswifes would be scared to cheat but a working woman will cheat. Next u start to talk of women of faith. Again u say u think a virgin will never cheat and u obviously go around in circles without making any tangible point.
With this mindset i dont know how many women would want to be with u anyway, but that aside
If u keep thinking this way ul have a heart attack b/4 u r 25 yrs. I cant help laughing when i read ur posts at times.

Let me see if i can help u out once more

elpaso:

how is it members? that all this time noone made me believe that is better to marry a non virgin than a virgin? why do i feel that there is more possibilities to suceed with a virgin? and how do i know once a virgin wont go for another bird afterwards ? for the same reason she waited till her ceremony to do her husband. make me believe that a girlfriend or a wife that was sucking another guy wont go back to what she did at the past?.

The answer to this question and all other questions that uve raised is very simple.

1 WHAT WILL STOP U FROM GOING BACK TO ALL THE WOMEN U HAVE BEEN WITH IN LIFE (OR WILL U ALWAYS CHEAT ON UR WIFE)?

2 WHAT WILL STOP YOU FROM GOING BACK TO LICK ALL THE WOMEN UVE BEEN LICKING THEIR THING B/4 (OR WILL KEEP LICKING ALL THOSE WOMEN FOREVER)?

3 WHY DO YOU WANT TO USE THE SAME TOUNGE THAT UVE USED TO LICK DIFFRENT SH!T ON HER TOO, EVEN KISS HER? (OR ARE YOU GOING TO MANUFACTURE ANOTHER TOUNGE)?

4 WHY DO YOU WANT TO USE THE SAME D!CK THAT U PUT INTO DIFFERENT SH!T ( SMELLY, YEAST INFESTED, DIRTY ONES) AND TOUCHED VARIOUS SLIMY DRIPPING SH!T AND USE IT ON HER TOO? (OR ARE YOU GOING TO CUT OF UR D!CK AND GET A NEW ONE)?

5 AND CANDIDLY WHAT MAKES YOU THINK U CAN SUCCEED IN MARITAL LIFE (DESPITE UR PRIOR SEXUAL EXPERIENCES) AND ALL THE LADIES U MENTIONED ABOVE WILL NOT.

6 OR IS IT BECAUSE WOMEN DO NOT SUBJECT GUYZ THROUGH THE SAME THINGS AND DO NOT CARE IS THAT WHY UVE NOT ASKED UR SELF THE QUESTIONS ABOVE (SINCE ALL UR MIND DWELLS ON THIS). WHY DOES THE SAME QUESTIONS UVE BEEN ASKING ABOUT WOMEN, WHY DONT U TURN IT AND ASK URSELF. I AM SURE IF U DO, UL SOON FIND ALL THE ANSWERS U NEED
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by wascoms(m): 12:53am On Jan 10, 2006
what i would do is just to get along with the one that have been having sex before
because definately the virgin one will surely do the same after mariage, the moment she is been disvirgined she know exactly what is there and any oppurtunity she get she want to practice it, just like a baby that has just been given a new bycle he will surely keep trying it.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mikebuddy(m): 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2006
Shit!,virgin people are winning i know they the people that will go and break that thing and now come here 4 arguments!.Nonsence
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ty4eva(f): 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2006
Hmmm
funny enuf i have always been an advocate of sex before marriage, but come to think of it! most guyz go on deflowering as many girls as possible nad end of up wanting to marry a virgin! what a situation.U know wht? i read a story recently where the lady and the man started dating and vowed neva to have sex until they say " I do", but Lo and behold!, on the wedding nite, the lady found out that the man has been avoiding sex all the while was becos HE IS IMPOTENT!. Now what do u expect such a woman to do?
My suggestion is this....when they have both confirmed that they r headed for the altar, i think they can go on and do it!!( don't mind me)
But hey! we need liberation, the men r really making a fool out of us women
Marry a virgin? it's ur choice!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sbucareer(f): 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2006
"ty4eva":

My suggestion is this.when they have both confirmed that they r headed for the altar, i think they can go on and do it!!

Mind you most marriages is based on sex.  No matter how hard you want to believe this, most marriages is based on either money or sex.  My suggestion to the girl is, if sex is not important in her life then go ahead else it is a futile experience to subject anyone.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by goodguy(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2006
sbucareer:

most marriages is based on either money or sex.
That's why we have so many unsuccessful marriages these days. Ever heard of this statement: "Love conquers all" ??
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sbucareer(f): 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2006
Define love .. pls:
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by goodguy(m): 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2006
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sbucareer(f): 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2006
I rest my case then...

Would love allow you to marry a barren girl? Be honest?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by goodguy(m): 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2006
Capital YES!! C'mon, it's LOVE we're talking about here.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sbucareer(f): 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2006
I respect you decision and may God grant your wish, Amen.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by goodguy(m): 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2006
Hey hey, it's not my wish to marry a barren woman o! But if I happen to find myself in such situation and I love her dearly, I'll definitely stick to her.

Yes, God will grant me my wish, Amen.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by elpaso: 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2006
there some women that will cheat on you even if your the best man on earth(not saying that for me)
anyway sage ur dismantling what i say and you recreate words your self. i never said a virgin wont cheat, however the other one will have more possibilities to cheat.
if the virgin waited for someone special all her life, i bet she was thinking about character first. if she believed that she liked someone through psychological reasons, then than might let to love.
all i was saying is that i believe that is more like for a virgin not to cheat.
nevermind,
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by elpaso: 11:59pm On Jan 11, 2006
hey sage goodguy and cimonjorr would you mind telling us your age and status please?
or is the question indiscreet..;
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by CimonJorr(m): 8:06am On Jan 12, 2006
Check my profile.. you'll find all the info you need to know there.. tongue
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mikebuddy(m): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2006
If u are a true virgin,then go and marry a virgin if u aint,dont!.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by akinzo(m): 10:45am On Jan 12, 2006
Of course i will prefer to marry a virgin. I believe there is a special blessing having to wait till one gets married before having sex with ones spouse. I will surely wait.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mikebuddy(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2006
@ Akinzo are u sure u waited or r u still waiting?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:53am On Jan 12, 2006
akinzo:

Of course i will prefer to marry a virgin. I believe there is a special blessing having to wait till one gets married before having sex with ones spouse. I will surely wait.

Wise...very wise! smiley

mikebuddy:

@ Akinzo are u sure u waited or r u still waiting?

rolleyes rolleyes

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mikebuddy(m): 11:06am On Jan 12, 2006
He should answer me.By the way if am a priest Virgin 4 virgin.Non 4 Non.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by akinzo(m): 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2006
@ mikebuddy

Am still waiting and dont think will be tired of waiting. kiss
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by akinzo(m): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2006
@ z4m4eva

Thank you ma sis. Its wise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (47) (Reply)

Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) / After Sex Proposal / Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.