Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,637 members, 7,972,368 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:56 AM

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (63758 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by gina34(f): 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2005
@pluto04.
Thats if u are lucky enough to get a virgin for a wife.
Cos is not ur type.(if u no wht i mean) undecided

@Z4M.
Why are u bothered.
Leave them o jare.them no see virgin dats why dem they make mouth.

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2005
gina34:

@pluto04.
Thats if u are lucky enough to get a virgin for a wife.
Cos is not your type.(if u no wht i mean) undecided

@Z4M.
Why are u bothered.
Leave them o jare.them no see virgin dats why dem they make mouth.

Abi o lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by nicetohave(m): 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2005
so its luck now to get virgin to marry, na wa o smiley
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by gina34(f): 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2005
Well bro,the last time i checked it is.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by nicetohave(m): 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2005
maybe....all i'll just do is commend her, to me that's just face value
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2005
nicetohave:

maybe.all i'll just do is commend her, to me that's just face value

What do you mean by face value? undecided
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2005
nicetohave:

so its luck now to get virgin to marry, na wa o smiley

You get married to a virgin, you should count yourself lucky, that's just the way it is smiley
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by gina34(f): 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2005
Tell them. wink
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by nicetohave(m): 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2005
Let the virgins in the house shout "yea" cool
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2005
nicetohave:

Infact sef, I go be the first to shout "YEAHHHH"! cheesy

Your turn, Gina tongue cheesy
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by pluto04(m): 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2005
@Z4M4eva I don't think I'll marry a virgin cause I'll test drive  smiley (if she was one) before wedding. Let's say It's because I'm scared of getting married to a frigid being.

@gina34 I don't think I'll be unlucky enough to get a virgin for a wife. When I see virgins, I run. grin

Anyway, I think all talk about "I'm a virgin" is all bullshit. I think it makes more sense to find your sexual rythm before marriage than to keep guessing till the wedding night. I hate surprises. Just my personal opinions.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by goodguy(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2005
nicetohave:

Yea!!!!!!! cool
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by gina34(f): 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2005
U this guy u are cunning,i know ur type.is a pity zainy fell 4 it.

@pluto04,
Is a pity bro,but i can swear u have never come across a virgin b4.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2005
pluto04:

@Z4M4eva I don't think I'll marry a virgin cause I'll test drive  smiley (if she was one) before wedding. Let's say It's because I'm scared of getting married to a frigid being.

Who is a "frigid" being, what has frigidness got to do with being a virgin? undecided

@gina34 I don't think I'll be unlucky enough to get a virgin for a wife. When I see virgins, I run  grin .

You run from virgins, are you human at all rolleyes, weren't you a virgin once before too?, abi, those virgins you run away from are they masquerades, or they not human like yourself?

Anyway, I think all talk about "I'm a virgin" is all bullshit.

Language "Bullshit", nothing shitty about the topic.

I think it makes more sense to find your sexual rythm before marriage than to keep guessing till the wedding night. I hate surprises. Just my personal opinions.

You are right, YOUR personal OPINION smiley
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by nicetohave(m): 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2005
Infact sef, I go be the first to shout "YEAHHHH"!

Zee, i think i need that your phone number now, i withdraw all those unguarded statements about virgins  grin

@, what is wrong with you? do you think this is a joke or something  grin youre shouting YEAH to a call for virgins, after how many?  cool
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by goodguy(m): 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2005
I'm a complete gentle man. Believe me cool
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by nicetohave(m): 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2005
I here you lipsrsealed
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by pluto04(m): 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2005
Z4M, Gina! You tou are virgins? shocked I'm outa here!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2005
pluto04:

Z4M, Gina! You tou are virgins? shocked I'm outa here!

Run as fast as your legs can carry you, scaredy cat cheesy
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2005
goodguy:

I'm a complete gentle man. Believe me cool

You wish!, a complete gentleman does not argue and have fights with a lady!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2005
Zee, i think i need that your phone number now, i withdraw all those unguarded statements about virgins grin

rolleyes cheesy
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2005
goodguy:

Yea!!!!!!! cool

You wish,! cheesy
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by gina34(f): 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2005
Come back here,u are not going anywhere *holding pluto04's shirt*
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2005
gina34:

Come back here,u are not going anywhere *holding pluto04's shirt*

Don't hold his shirt too tight o!what if it tears? undecided cheesy, you gon pay! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by nicetohave(m): 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2005
"to ba ya di e waa ran, to ba ya pupo wa a sanwo"

(if you tear am small you go sow am, if you tear am plenty you go buy am cheesy)
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by gina34(f): 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2005
I wish it's u, i will tear it plentiful undecided
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2005
gina34:

I wish it's u, i will tear it plentiful undecided

LMFAO cheesy
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by nicetohave(m): 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2005
I wish it's u, i will tear it plentiful

I would love that  cheesy
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by goodguy(m): 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2005
You for talk say you want new shirt rolleyes
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2005
nicetohave:

I would love that cheesy

Yeah, I bet you will cheesy
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by nicetohave(m): 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2005
how for do now? wetin you wan make i talk when fine babe wan tear ma shirt plenti grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by gina34(f): 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2005
I pity 4 ur eyes goody,one day they will roll out of their socket.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (47) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.