Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,676 members, 7,908,760 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:44 AM

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (63367 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by pluto04(m): 10:57am On Dec 28, 2005
"deflowered"? "used"? angry I think worldly wise, exposed,...., more appropriate.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sage(m): 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2005
IAH:

"deflowered" is still lenient. Let's use the word "used" to drive home the gravity of what we are talking about here. shocked

Reminds me of my friend who was making a comment about a lady that was married 4 about 18 months b/4 her husband deserted her. He said he did not think she will get another husband and i am like why, she is not even 25 yet and he said b/cos she has been 'used' by her husband and men(i think he should have said himself) dont like women who have been 'used', even if it is only by her husband and even if her husband had died after 2 months and im like undecided undecided.
Personally i dont use that word 4 women cos its derogatory. 4 guys who use it, r women only sexual objects? If a guy tells me he wants me cos ive not been used, i think he deserves a slap.

pluto04:

"deflowered"? "used"? angry I think worldly wise, exposed,...., more appropriate.

Yeah pluto04 or experienced sexually is better. Otherwise even raped women have been 'used' too.

Guys who refer to women like that will forever have a problem in forgiving their wives if infidelity were involved even if it was an unfortunate mistake
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by wildcat(f): 2:18am On Dec 29, 2005
one question,
awon boys wey wan marry virgin?una be virgins?
you've popped someone's cherry, had the advantage of stealing someones womanhood. you want to eat your cake and have it.
selfish,greedy,slimy,dirtbacks.Hypocrites that's what i call men like that.You've taken and now you don't want what you've taken from.Una well done.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by larger20(m): 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2005
tongue
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by rikkyjen(m): 12:23am On Jan 01, 2006
@ wildcat Why d hate against guys like dat...i mean dat was too much...abi because someone popped ur cherry and took to his heels...heya i understand ur feelings...but guys of nowadays wants to eat their cake and have it with an additional bottle-of-coke scenario.....anyway i support ur points grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mizkay(f): 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2006
Oh please please please - man's world again (especially when it comes to sex) what is this if she was a virgin/she was not a virgin/overused/unused fannies gibberish? And whoever told you guys that girls have no preference when it comes to their future partner's sexual build? Please give us women some R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Some guys on here talk as if women were just a prize possession to obtain sexual satisfaction/gratification from anytime/anyday/anywhere...and I wont be surprised if most treat thier women in exactly the same way....give us some credit. Personally it is a question of preference, there is no universal and/or ascertained unravelled myth that virgins/non-virgins make better sexual partners (and this goes for both sexes). Personality is the key period. There are guys/girls who would touch each other and not feel a thing and others who with just one look would turn into molten butter, so you guys cut it. Bottomline is, when talking about woman - the mother of humanity - especially in a sexual way..PLEASE give her some, if not a little respect. MERCI.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by luridguy(m): 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2006
i agree with mizkay its the personality that matters if she is not a virgin and she is decent she would certainly be a better wife than a virgin who turns out to be every thing u dont want affter u dis virgin her personality is what u should bother urself with
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by goodguy(m): 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2006
After reading through all the discussions on this thread, I hereby declare that I have changed my mind as regards the issue of marrying either a virgin or the one that has spread her thighs wide apart for some guy to penetrate. ANYONE GOES FOR ME. IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER ANYMORE. AS FAR AS SHE'S BEAUTIFUL, INTELLIGENT AND HAS A WONDERFUL CHARACTER, I'LL MARRY HER; VIRGIN OR NO VIRGIN. cool
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ono(m): 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2006
Geez! This is the first time I'm making an entry on this romance page. All this whille it's been politics and nothing else.

Em, I was a vigin until I met the lady of my dreams.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by goodguy(m): 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2006
Men like you are very rare. I commend your longsuffering. cool
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ono(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2006
And we got married, Ist October 2005.

I want to encourage every young man out there to tow the line. It's the best. What with this AIDS ravaged world of ours? why would you want to learn and get any sexual experience before getting married? It takes only 30 -40 minutes to learn all there is. I'm talking from experience.

It's a lifelong thing though, but, there's really nothing much to sex, than the coming together of MAN AND WIFE for pleasure and procreation. Please note MAN AND WIFE. That pleasure angle to it could mean all the jargons the psychologists attached to sex, for all I care. But, it's just pleasure. But the second thing is procreation, and that's all there is to sex. Chikena.

Why make life so complex for simple people?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by goodguy(m): 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2006
ono:

why would you want to learn and get any sexual experience before getting married? It takes only 30 -40 minutes to learn all there is. I'm talking from experience.
This is the excuse they all give for having premarital sex. I wonder what happened to the word 'LOVE' between husband and wife, that they can't teach each other.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by hikeman: 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2006
seriously , it doesnt matter if she is a virgin or not , wat really matters is the love you have for each other.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mide2(f): 3:56am On Jan 04, 2006
Her virginity or not doesn't define who she really is in totality. Quite a number of virgins (both male and female )have turned out to be more than prostitutes after marriage and some disvirgined turned out to be as faithful as you can imagine and vice versa. Doesn't change nuthin. Go for the real person in her and not her state of sexual exposure.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by CimonJorr(m): 5:51am On Jan 04, 2006
Sorry O.. But I disagree... wink

ono:

..snip...
It takes only 30 -40 minutes to learn all there is.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by nferyn(m): 8:44am On Jan 04, 2006
ono:

It takes only 30 -40 minutes to learn all there is. I'm talking from experience.
Either you are naturally gifted or you and your wife are missing out on a lot undecided
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by pluto04(m): 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2006
ono:

And we got married, Ist October 2005.

I want to encourage every young man out there to tow the line. It's the best. What with this AIDS ravaged world of ours? why would you want to learn and get any sexual experience before getting married? It takes only 30 -40 minutes to learn all there is. I'm talking from experience.

You (and your wife I presume) learned all there is to learn in 40 minutes? shocked You must be a genius! undecided
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by hikeman: 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2006
its not easy being a virgin these days ..
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by snazzydawn(f): 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2006
so hikeman,are you a V? cheesy
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by goodguy(m): 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2006
Hikeman is right. It really isn't easy these days.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by snazzydawn(f): 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2006
so,in essence ,you too are?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by goodguy(m): 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2006
Naah.. I lost mine on the day of my naming ceremony embarassed
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mide2(f): 7:31pm On Jan 04, 2006
cheesy
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Aderonke(f): 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2006
goodguy:

very funny, u b guru for sex line b dat o! grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by icingbaby(f): 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2006
goodguy:

cheesy cheesy  wink o goodguy, you funny I'm still laughing. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by bedone(m): 8:57am On Jan 07, 2006
how can a girl who lost her virginity to a person she does not love understand passion of love with whom she ends up with. She has had it with several people and finanly meets her husband, any miss understanding sexually she will sleep with someone else.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sbucareer(f): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2006
God cannot even solve this problem ( That is why Adam and Eve were cast out of the garden of eden) ... Lay your bed and sleep in it ... wink
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by CimonJorr(m): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2006
This is FALLACY of the highest order.. On so many counts I don't even know where to start... angry

But let's begin here..  tongue

how can a girl who lost her virginity to a person she does not love understand passion of love with whom she ends up with

For your information, people who loose thier virginity do not do it with people they do not love, but with people with whom they are in love at that particular moment in time..  tongue

It would be interesting to know why you feel otherwise..  tongue tongue

She has had it with several people and finanly meets her husband, any miss understanding sexually she will sleep with someone else.

Marriage is not just a union, it is a convenant... hence, there are deeper levels to their union than you profess to understand.. One does not go around sleeping with other people in the advent of misunderstandings, especially ones of a sexual nature.. In marriage one seeks other avenues to obtain solutions to the problems.. unless one is tired of the marriage...

bedone:

how can a girl who lost her virginity to a person she does not love understand passion of love with whom she ends up with. She has had it with several people and finanly meets her husband, any miss understanding sexually she will sleep with someone else.

Are you currently married??
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by bedone(m): 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2006
cimonjorr, (response to my posting)
you speak like you are a female. How do you know that every woman looses her virginity only to whose she loves, she can loose it because she is tired of beign a virgin, or just experimenting and sometimes love. You speak like you are a beginner, u seem not to know some basics and twisted sides about the opposite sex . A woman has thousands of personality in them and they can choose who they want to be for every different day and occasion. Do you a know woman (am not been personal) can have sex with your friend just to get at you, most girls in high school now adays have sex because they are under peer pressure and most of them will tell u I am using the boy. Don't believe that all woman have sex with only whom they love. They are just like us (men) no difference, and don't get it all twisted now, you can meet a good, decent and loyal girl through thick and thin but ma guy it is hard find. It takes special grace and all this is out of my experience you don't have to be married.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by kenflavor(m): 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2006
@dedone
Whether u like it or not, that is your own cup of tea. 95% of ladies that lost their virginities lost same to someone they so much love at that particular point in time. Except some exceptional cases like rape, accident etc.

If u think I am not right, ask ladies in da house
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by opemogaji(m): 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2006
virgin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2006
opemogaji:

virgin

Good for you! Good for you Ope! you know what is good!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (47) (Reply)

The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* / Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.