Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,549 members, 7,908,476 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:17 AM

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (63365 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2006
You welcome
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mikebuddy(m): 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2006
@ aniku b good boy ok.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2006
Who's Aniku? cheesy
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by WesleyanA(f): 2:05am On Jan 14, 2006
i guess premarital sex was a bad idea after all.
better to practice abstinence (sp?)

but i really won't mind if my man-to-be wasn't a virgin. . but virgin is good. makes the relationship stronger and last longer (i learned)

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by nferyn(m): 2:42am On Jan 14, 2006
WesleyanA:

but i really won't mind if my man-to-be wasn't a virgin. . but virgin is good. makes the relationship stronger and last longer (i learned)

cheesy cheesy
Based on what are you saying that?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by WesleyanA(f): 3:10am On Jan 14, 2006
okay, I'll take that back.

but i read that: " people who engage in premarital sex are nearly 50 percent more likely to divorce."
according to some study published in the Journal of Marriage and the Family (found on the web).

It's not bad but the safest option pretty much is abstinence.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by nferyn(m): 3:14am On Jan 14, 2006
WesleyanA:

okay, I'll take that back.

but i read that: " people who engage in premarital sex are nearly 50 percent more likely to divorce."
according to some study published in the Journal of Marriage and the Family (found on the web).

It's not bad but the safest option pretty much is abstinence.

Don't take all your sources for granted. Most of these studies are conducted to serve a political goal. If you give me the links, I can look into it.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by brick(m): 1:17am On Jan 15, 2006
whats this talk of virgin or no virgin. well 4 me, that isnt on my piority. my decision here will be more of a religious one,which particularly makes no discrimination against women on the basis of virginity. even if my lady ask me 4 sex contrary to our agreement of 'no sex', i wouldnt hold that against her. we are humans and sometimes we can make mistakes.
but seun realistically, i do not think that scenario is possible because the two girls cant be possibly alike in all respects. i will marry the woman i can trust even if she isnt a virgin as long as i am convinced that her past sexual life isnt going to jeopardize our union.
i would also suggest u enlarge ur poll with an "indifferent"option, so we can know the percentage of people that will register indifferent to the previous two options u have created.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by omogenaija(f): 3:42am On Jan 15, 2006
FOR ME..... I WANT TO WAIT TILL I AM MARRIED. BUT THE GUY HAS TO KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING ON OUR WEDDING NIGHT. SO I WILL PREFER A NON-VIRGIN....... I KNOW OUR RELATIONSHIP WILL BE DIFFICULT..... BUT ANYTHING CAN WORK OUT GOOD.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mizkay(f): 4:15am On Jan 15, 2006
omoge02863:

FOR ME..... I WANT TO WAIT TILL I AM MARRIED. BUT THE GUY HAS TO KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING ON OUR WEDDING NIGHT. SO I WILL PREFER A NON-VIRGIN....... I KNOW OUR RELATIONSHIP WILL BE DIFFICULT..... BUT ANYTHING CAN WORK OUT GOOD.

More palm oil to your backfoot!!!!.......you will succeeded by sheer determination......and dont worry about the difficulty in the relationship......any dissablessing is a pointment! hehehe grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by otokx(m): 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2006
@omoge02863 don't u think there is a contracdiction.

you want to wait. CONGRATS & GOODLUCK

but

the guy has to know what he is doing on your wedding night. HOW?

when u have finished waiting, how are you going to know the guy knows what he is doing?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by omogenaija(f): 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2006
@otokx good point...... i think i will know if he did a good depending on if he pleasures me or not....... but like i said good point.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by otokx(m): 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2006
okay o
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by spikle(m): 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2006
lol lol lol lol aiight check this out u luv this girl yeah and u dated for 2 years before u decide to get married, during the period of courtship the girl's like she's a virgin and all that and she aint gonna have sex till weddin day, and being the good guy u hold up ur agro till weddin nite only to discover that the road is as free as lagos ibadan xpress road, what are u gonna do. i really think its quite archaic to be on about marying a virgin if u get one fine and u if u dont that doesnt mean u aint gonna be happy in as much as u luv each other. thats what counts( bullocks huh?? )
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mikebuddy(m): 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2006
Posted by: Z4M4eva
Insert Quote
Who's Aniku?
Check the guys profile 2 know more.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by wildcat(f): 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2006
una we still they argue this matter?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mikebuddy(m): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2006
B4 nko @ wildcat.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by truthhurts(f): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2006
WesleyanA:

cheesy cheesy

am sorry if i sound blunt, but truthfully as a lady i am sure i would want to check out how good others guys are than narrowing my options to just a man shocked shocked shocked
hellooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! why do i get the feeling that guys are the only one allowed to go the extreme wink wink kiss
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ace2ice(f): 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2006
smiley
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mikebuddy(m): 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2006
grin grin grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by elpaso: 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2006
hey guys . i would never never never marry a non virgin. to think how many CO*** she has eaten until now. ouah.

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2006
elpaso:

hey guys . i would never never never marry a non virgin. to think how many CO*** she has eaten until now. ouah.

Oh Boy!!! you know what's good!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sage(m): 1:51am On Jan 26, 2006
elpaso:

heheheheheheheh grin grin grin grin grin
@ elpaso
guy you're back. remember to cut out your tongue which u have used to lick many diffrent bullshit b/for you try to kiss her. Dont try to kiss anyother woman with that same tongue o. Cut your d!ck off too, uve put it into bullshit too. When u get married, get a guage and a key and padlock plus a camera to make sure no other d!cks are around. Follow her about, and use those instuments to make sure nobody else comes 50meters around and padlock her pussy every morning of your life. Bring a mouth indicator to show if she had given a Mouth Action b/4 but did not have sex

How do you plan to go and kiss a girl when u have already used your tounge to lick the bullshit coming out of another girl? How do you want the girl to kiss u on the mouth then

Sometime ago on Nairaland some ladies said they could not imagine a 20yr old lady trying to date a 20yr old boy because the boy would definately be so immature.............................................. i think to a very large extent they are right.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by gocity(m): 9:47am On Jan 27, 2006
A man is supposed to be a covering to his woman.  That is Gods design.  A man should be a provider, a protector, a freind and a lover.  A mans word is his bond.  The woman is the help meet.  She is supposed to be a supporter, a helper, rear children.  Thats the way things are supposed to work.  I think if most people really feel down in there souls they know and understand the rolls.  I dont think if a man was doing his job as the covering the woman would have a problem playing her roll, or vice-versa.

Now here's where things get hairy.  A mans word is his bond.  If he says he's going to do something he has to do it.  if he doesn't he's a ho.

A womans "worth" is her strongest persuasion.  Thats what she has inbetween her legs.  Once she gives that to one man,  breaks it off with him and gives it to another man she's a ho.

Nowadays, a mans word is cheap and sex is cheap, so its a whole bunch of hoes running around out there.  Every man wants a Virgin and every woman wants a man thats about what he says.

This isn't what people want to hear, but thats the truth.  If you a man and you on your square you deserve a virgin.  And a virgin deserve a man that is on his square.

A man don't necessarily have to be a virgin to get a virgin he just has to be on his square.

Good news is anytime ladies you ready to be virgin just turn over a new leaf and be that.  A born again virgin.  Then make sure you get a man thats on his square.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 9:51am On Jan 27, 2006
You sure know what you talking about!!!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mikebuddy(m): 10:05am On Jan 27, 2006
Still i insist i dont wanna.for some romntic reasons
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by weev(f): 11:55am On Jan 27, 2006
i think its very simple if your are a virgin then by all means marry a virgin, but if you have been sexually active then marry someone that has also been. its important that a married couple share the same moral codes. speaking as a married woman sexual compatability can be the glue that keeps a marriage together.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by nicetohave(m): 6:23am On Jan 30, 2006
it doesnt go like that weev, virginity and sexual desires are not the same, sexual urge is controlled by hormones and being a virgin does not minish it in any way.............if your sexual urge is inadequate it wont be because you are inexperienced or a virgin at marriage, sexual compatibility may be a glue to hold a marriage together yes, but at what price and for how long? Pleaseee!!!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mikebuddy(m): 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2006
It's nonsence go ahead and do ur thing remember God is watching.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Maryam: 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2006
I strongly believe virginity is a pride but most youth's take it for granted i wouldnt know why.Back in the fifties the urge for sex wasnt as much as this and most marriages then were sucessful,so watsthe noise all about.

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mikebuddy(m): 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2006
Huh
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by nferyn(m): 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2006
Maryam:

I strongly believe virginity is a pride but most youth's take it for granted i wouldnt know why.Back in the fifties the urge for sex wasnt as much as this and most marriages then were sucessful,so watsthe noise all about.
Do you define successful as people not divercing because of the ostracism of society?
Or do you mean people not divercing because the woman, on top of the beatings she received from her husband, would also become the shame of the family, left to fend for herself and her children, using the only assets she has left?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (47) (Reply)

The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* / Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.