Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,262 members, 7,880,989 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:29 AM

Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court (10469 Views)

Sfiso Ncwane Buys Car For Francis Anosike, Nigerian Pastor For Healing Him (pics / How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada / Pastor Tb Joshua's Church Being Investigated By Uk Health Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by PastorAIO: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2010
dayokanu:
. . . . or else Ade Bendel, Morris Ibekwe, Lawrence Anini can join and donate money to the church coffers to buy more jets

And why not? Wasn't it one of his lieutenant pastors that came out to boast that Adeboye would still buy more jets? How is he expected to do so without the Anini-s and the Barawo-s.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Tudor6(f): 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2010
Pastor AIO:

I believe that Tudor's argument is not based on whether or not the Bible is true or false, but rather it is based on consistency.  Are the activities of these 'christians' consistent with what is written in the bible?  Whether or not the bible is true or false, this matter of consistency can be studied independently.  
GBAM! But obviously the guy knows this. He os just a joker like most christians today.

He had no reservations presenting scriptures which he thought supported his view to me earlier which I debunked, when faced with the fact his views aren't consistent with the bible all of a sudden the dude will not discuss with an unbeliever. I laugh

toba:

Is it the false Christian bible according to tudor? I await your response ASAP

My challenge is still open to you. Provide scriptural basis for your claims and stop running. Why is this so hard and painful for you to do?
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by goksonjay(m): 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2010
Some of you are inviting the wrath of God for casting aspersion on the Anointed man of God, Pastor Adeboye, Pls have mercy on your generation before you attract the anger of holy spirit, you mediocres
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by goksonjay(m): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2010
There are alot of certified fake notorious pastor in the country, with the list unending, yet u didn't see anyone among them to be discussed, but you people rather choose to discuss the servant of the most high God, Have u forgotten what is written in Psalm 105? better watch your back or ask for forgiveness before it is too late
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2010
modified
Tudór:

My challenge is still open to you. Provide scriptural basis for your claims and stop running. Why is this so hard and painful for you to do?

provide answers to my questions and u have your scriptural basis Immediately. Im here for u any time.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Tudor6(f): 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2010
toba:

I provide answers to my questions and u have your scriptural basis Immediately. Im here for u any time.
Sorry your questions are inconsequential and have no bearing on the discussion at hand (see pastor aio's post for more info). pROVIDE YOUR SCRITure AND STOP RUNNING!

btw, how come you had no problem presenting scriptures earlier??
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2010
Tudór:

Sorry your questions are inconsequential and have no bearing on the discussion at hand (see pastor aio's post for more info). pROVIDE YOUR SCRITure AND STOP RUNNING!
Im here. provide answers and u get ur scripture(s). My questions are related, in that its about God and the Christian bible which our subject of discuss (akingbola and Adeboye) believes strongly in. NO?

Tudór:

btw, how come you had no problem presenting scriptures earlier??
Cos i consented to ur request and now is ur turn to reciprocate.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Tudor6(f): 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2010
toba:

Im here. provide answers and u get your scripture(s). My questions are related, in that its about God and the Christian bible which our subject of discuss (akingbola and Adeboye) believes strongly in. NO?

So? How does my view of the bible's veracity affect the discussion?

Good for you to have said adeboye and akingbola believe strongly in the bible. We are discussing THEM not ME. Since they believe in the bible, we are to examine them based on their belief not mine

Show me scripture that justifies their behaviour or failings. Its not so hard
Cos i consented to your request and now is your turn to reciprocate.
You didnt consent. You are yet to provide a scripture that supports your view. Stop running.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2010
Tudór:

So? How does my view of the bible's veracity affect the discussion?

Good for you to have said adeboye and akingbola believe strongly in the bible. We are discussing THEM not ME. Since they believe in the bible, we are to examine them based on their belief not mine

Show me scripture that justifies their behaviour or failings. Its not so hardYou didnt consent.
Its not so hard. why cant u answer simple questions first?

It would be illogical when this was posted by u on the same bible u want as quotes

Tudóron: June 13, 2010, 07:40 PM]
Bible says ask the Holy spirit, pray to god. I ask and dont see nada

i read the bible and see D
[/quote]
Now after reading the bible and saw 'D' ( only God knows what u meant by the word) If i post scriptures for u, what if u claim to see 'B' after seeing 'D' initially?

Answer my questions and u have ur quotes QED

[quote author=Tudór:

You are yet to provide a scripture that supports your view. Stop running.

This ones i provided on previous pages aren't scriptures? but what
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by dayokanu(m): 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2010
goksonjay:

There are alot of certified fake notorious pastor in the country, with the list unending, yet u didn't see anyone among them to be discussed, but you people rather choose to discuss the servant of the most high God, Have u forgotten what is written in Psalm 105? better watch your back or ask for forgiveness before it is too late

I doubt if a servant of the most high God would take money from corporate Thieves

I doubt a servant of the Most High God would frolic with Politicians who steal our nation Blind

I doubt a servant of the Most High God would have the major highway in the country blocked and causing several accidents and deaths monthly

I doubt a servant of the most high God would take money from poor church goers, build a varsity and price it beyond the reach of the donors

Thats first class scamming.

At this point I dont see how he is any better than Reverend King who is also a "servant of the Most high God"
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by jesus3: 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2010
ehh sigh
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by jesus3: 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2010
Tudór:

You didnt consent. You are yet to provide a scripture that supports your view. Stop running.

thats deceitful @ the bolded from someone else

toba on July 19, 2010, 03:57 PM:

Many biblical examples abound about how God didnt reveal many things to the prophet. If God didnt reveal it to adeboye, there was no way he could have known.

I will give u a biblical case of Elisha and the Shunammite Woman II Kings 4:

14 And he said,
        What then is to be done for her?
    And Gehazi answered,
        Verily she hath no child,
        and her husband is old.
:15 And he said,
        Call her.
    And when he had called her,
    she stood in the door.
:16 And he said,
        About this season,
            according to the time of life,
        thou shalt embrace a son.
    And she said,
        Nay, my lord,
            thou man of God,
        do not lie unto thine handmaid.
17 And the woman conceived, [she must have believed him]
    and bare a son at that season that Elisha had said unto her,
        according to the time of life.

:20 And when he had taken him,
    and brought him to his mother,
    he sat on her knees till noon,
    and then died.

:27 And when she came to the man of God to the hill,
    she caught him by the feet:
    but Gehazi came near to thrust her away.
    And the man of God said,
        Let her alone;
            for her soul is vexed within her:
        and the LORD hath hid it from me,
        and hath not told me.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Tudor6(f): 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2010
toba:

Its not so hard. why cant u answer simple questions first?

It would be illogical when this was posted by u on the same bible u want as quotes
Now after reading the bible and saw 'D' ( only God knows what u meant by the word) If i post scriptures for u, what if u claim to see 'B' after seeing 'D' initially?

Answer my questions and u have your quotes QED
I repeat my view on the veracity of the bible isnt necessary here. Post scriptures that are clear for all to see and show us how God hid SIN.

A simple story where its explicitly written God hid SIN of a prophet. If such were provided there can be no denying.

This ones i provided on previous pages aren't scriptures? but what
I already showed you those scriptures do not apply to this situation as they are unrelated. You posted nothing to disagree.

Remember We are talking of God hiding sin in the bible KEYWORD is SIN. You are yet to provide a biblical story to confirm this.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2010
Tudór:

I repeat my view on the veracity of the bible isnt necessary here. Post scriptures that are clear for all to see and show us how God hid SIN.

A simple story where its explicitly written God hid SIN of a prophet. If such were provided t[b]here can be no denying.[/b]
I already showed you those scriptures do not apply to this situation as they are unrelated. You posted nothing to disagree.

U are very deceitful my guy as pointed out by jesus on this thread in all ramifications.

Which God? the same one u said doesnt exist, said nasty things about and now require me to provide scriptures from the false bible no?
I dont understand how u require something from mythical being
A simple response would do

Tudór:

Remember We are talking of God hiding sin in the bible KEYWORD is SIN. You are yet to provide a biblical story to confirm this.

And i gave u Elisha's case on how God didn't reveal an event that occurred to him. Same i reckon could have been applicable to Adeboye no?
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Tudor6(f): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2010
toba:

U are very deceitful my guy as pointed out by jesus on this thread in all ramifications.

Which God? the same one u said doesnt exist, said nasty things about and now require me to provide scriptures from the false bible no?
I dont understand how u require something from mythical being
A simple response would do
I repeat, my views on the accuracy of the bible is irrelevant. The important thing here is you, adeboye and akingbola consider the bible to be true and have chosen to take moral bearings therein.

I have asked you to validate your's and their actions using the bible you all believe.

Show me the basis their behaviour in your own bible. Very simple

And i gave u Elisha's case on how God didn't reveal an event that occurred to him. Same i reckon could have been applicable to Adeboye no?
What did God not reveal to Elisha? Is IT SIN?

I have asked a million times show me where God hid SIN of his prophets. KEYWORD IS SIN, SIN SIN,SIN, SIN, SIN. Jeez
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by GBT(m): 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2010
Mr. Jibiti, how is anyone to trust what you post with a name like that?

@ pastor kindly get the question and there was not personal attack in the question.
Of what issue of yours is it if I am not a Christian?
My question was for Tudor or since when did you become the mouth piece?
The Question was at a point she came across as having some personal grudge with a certain individual!

So bruv,get the picture right before u goof next time

And for the records and your info it is G.B.T
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Amitex(m): 1:19am On Jul 22, 2010
Tudor,

Pls be careful of what you write here on a forum like Nairaland. To sit behind the computer and write all sorts of stories and conjectures or write unverifiable stories & claims is to say the least irresponsible. If you so much as want to prove your points and stop your 'enemies' from defrauding the innocent, please, go to the law court and challenge them or sponsor a bill in the National Assembly to stop people from giving money to churches. Otherwise, all your whining cannot change anything. Hiding behind the computer & under the cover of the internet to create ficticious stories, to me is an act of cowardice.

If one may ask you; how many people have you helped to change their lives for the better ? How many Nigerians have you given hope in life? How many drug addicts have you helped out of addiction? How many homeless people have you taken off the streets? What tangible contribution have you made in Nigeria to change the psyche of the destitutes? Can you pinpoint any? I challenge you to mention one life impacting project you have undetaken to help humanity, yet you write rubbish on Nairaland! PLS KEEP quiet and STOP all these EVIL PROPAGANDA!! These men of God are helping in their little ways to change lives.

Know that heaven is real & so is hell. The choice is yours. Leave men of God alone. They are pursuing their God given assignments! You are not to judge them, leave that for God. We Christians DO NOT FIGHT FOR OUR GOD RATHER HE FIGHTS FOR US.

IF YOU DO NOT CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE TO GOD'S ANOINTED, WELL I AM AFRAID YOU ARE SURE TO RECEIVE THE REPCERCUSSION. "Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:" Mt 24:32. I was only moved to send you this advice. It is up to you to accept or reject. The choice is yours.

Finally my sister, Jesus loves you. If anyone does not repent of his or her ways, that person is sure to end up in a place called hell. To receive salvation, please walk into any RCCG or Christ Embassy of Winners church and you will receive healing for your soul.

Good morning and may God give you understanding in Jesus Name!
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by pingu2k5(m): 8:57am On Jul 22, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^
May God arrest the mind of Tudor and give it understanding. AMEN.

I want to advise Toba and others to stop dragging this issue with Tudor. Let God defend Pastor Adeboye.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by PastorAIO: 10:48am On Jul 22, 2010
G.B.T:

Mr. Jibiti, how is anyone to trust what you post with a name like that?

@ pastor kindly get the question and there was not personal attack in the question.
Of what issue of yours is it if I am not a Christian?
My question was for Tudor or since when did you become the mouth piece?
The Question was at a point she came across as having some personal grudge with a certain individual!

So bruv,get the picture right before u goof next time

And for the records and your info it is G.B.T

@Jibiti, I don't know what you are shouting about. It wasn't a personal attack, it was a joke. Where did you leave your sense of humour?

And please stop trumpeting that you're not a christian as if that is something special. Even amongst those that profess christianity there are many that are even less christianly than you are, so no need to shakara about that.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 22, 2010
Tudór:

I repeat, my views on the accuracy of the bible is irrelevant. The important thing here is you, adeboye and akingbola consider the bible to be true and have chosen to take moral bearings therein.

I have asked you to validate your's and their actions using the bible you all believe.

Show me the basis  their behaviour in your own bible. Very simple
Did u say Show u ? Haven't u condemned the same bible as false from ur atheistic view? U want me to discuss the word of God (bible) after saying  the same God doesn't exist and that Christians are deluded for believing in myth?

Honestly  tudor if u answered my questions, i will show u the basis as requested.

Tudór:

What did God not reveal to Elisha? Is IT SIN?
No its not. The basis here as laid on pages 1 to 3 wherein i've posted on this thread is that, God is the only all knowing and God can decide not to reveal anything to anyone if he(God) so desires no?
If God decided not to reveal the sin(s) of any one to Adeboye, would u still blame Adeboye or u Blame God for this?

Can anyone of us question GOd Almighty for his actions and inactions?
Tudór:

I have asked a million times show me where God hid SIN of his prophets. KEYWORD IS SIN, SIN SIN,SIN, SIN, SIN. Jeez
We have many prophets and until we visit their churches world wide to ask them we might not be able to know if God had hidden 'sin of his prophet'

We can start by asking some NL Prophets first about the Key word 'SIN, SIN SIN,SIN, SIN, SIN. Jeez'
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 22, 2010
pingu2k5:

^^^^^^^^^^^
May God arrest the mind of Tudor [/b]and give it understanding. AMEN.

I want to advise Toba and others to stop dragging this issue with Tudor. Let God defend Pastor Adeboye.

That might not happen.[b] Tudor already made up his mind that theres no God
. As such ' A non existing God cant arrest tudor'
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Tudor6(f): 11:33am On Jul 22, 2010
toba:

Did u say Show u ? Haven't u condemned the same bible as false from your atheistic view? U want me to discuss the word of God (bible) after saying  the same God doesn't exist and that Christians are deluded for believing in myth?

Honestly  tudor if u answered my questions, i will show u the basis as requested.
No its not. The basis here as laid on pages 1 to 3 wherein i've posted on this thread is that, God is the only all knowing and God can decide not to reveal anything to anyone if he(God) so desires no?
If God decided not to reveal the sin(s) of any one to Adeboye, would u still blame Adeboye or u Blame God for this?
he can decide not to reveal ANYTHING?

Lets apply your logic elsewhere,

So, God is Ominipotent and Can do all things so God can Have sex, ra.pe women, rap.e children, steal, lie, mastu.rbate, do evil.

Can God do all these too?

Can anyone of us question GOd Almighty for his actions and inactions?We have many prophets and until we visit their churches world wide to ask them we might not be able to know if God had hidden 'sin of his prophet'
Sorry, the bible is said to be the christian God's handbook. Several times on this forum christians have alluded to the bible as complete. So, if you cannot see anywhere God is said to hide sin in the bible then it should be regarded as impossible for the christian god.

Or is there such a passage? Pls show us

We can start by asking some NL Prophets first about the Key word 'SIN, SIN SIN,SIN, SIN, SIN. Jeez'
Is the Word SIN not defined in the bible? Why do you need ''NL prophet'' definition?

Pls show us where God hid sin of a prophet in the bible, we are waiting.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by KennyG6(m): 11:39am On Jul 22, 2010
Leave it out, if RCCG refuse to refund the alleged stolen monies what are you going to do about it? the same hypocrites who are happy to live of uncles and relations who inflated government contracts without executing any are coming here to demand that the church refund money that was never solicited but donated voluntarily; why not deal with the "log" in your own eyes before attempting to sort out the speck in RCCG's,
Hypocrites
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 22, 2010
This laugher able
Tudór:

he can decide not to reveal ANYTHING?
Yes he can. I gave u an eg of how he didnt reveal Anything  to Elisha as regards the dead boy no? Is that not anything? And if he wants to reveal 'Anything again, God will also do so, Like he revealed to Samuel what will befall Eli. His name is KABIYESI, if at all u believe that

Tudór:

Lets apply your logic elsewhere,

So, God is Ominipotent and Can do all things so God can have intimacy, ra.pe women, rap.e children,  steal, lie, mastu.rbate, do evil.

Can God do all these too?

Which God, Is it the same one u said doesnt exist or another one? Until  u tell me the God u are talking about, i may not be able to tell if the above listed can be done by him or not.
I await your response. I obliged u many things calmly so answer one of my numerous questions on God and the bible, to balance the equation

Tudór:

Sorry, the bible is said to be the christian God's handbook.
Yes my guy, but do u believe that what is said about their God therein is true and not false? If yes Lets discuss right away
Tudór:

Several times on this forum christians have alluded to the bible as complete. So, if you cannot see anywhere God is said to hide sin in the bible then it should be regarded as impossible for the christian god.

Do u tudor beleive the Christians are correct to have said that or have same opinion with the Christians as regards their 'god' ? I need answer since u want to discuss what the Christians have said

Tudór:

Or is there such a passage? Pls show us
Is the Word SIN not defined in the bible? Why do you need ''NL prophet'' definition?

Pls show us where God hid sin of a prophet in the bible, we are waiting.
your post is clear on prophet that have warranted their inclusion which is this

Tudór:

I have asked a million times show me where God hid SIN of his prophets

So i like  said there are many prophets, NL prophets are also prophets.
Try something new
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Tudor6(f): 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2010
toba:

This laugher ableYes he can. I gave u an eg of how he didnt reveal Anything  to Elisha as regards the dead boy no? Is that not anything? And if he wants to reveal 'Anything again, God will also do so, Like he revealed to Samuel what will befall Eli. His name is KABIYESI, if at all u believe that
Good to see you giving biblical examples. Kindly show me where your God hid sin in your bible. In Elisha's case God did not reveal the woman's problem, that is not Sin.

Which God, Is it the same one u said doesnt exist or another one? Until  u tell me the God u are talking about, i may not be able to tell if the above listed can be done by him or not.
I await your response. I obliged u many things calmly so answer one of my numerous questions on God and the bible, to balance the equation

sorry I'm talking about the christian God, the one you and akingbola worship.
I dont know him/her/it obviously you and akingbola claim to do. So pls show me where your God did not reveal sinful nature in your bible.
Yes my guy, but do u believe that what is said about their God therein is true and not false? If yes Lets discuss right away
Do u tudor beleive the Christians are correct to have said that or have same opinion with the Christians as regards their 'god' ? I need answer since u want to discuss what the Christians have said

your post is clear on prophet that have warranted their inclusion which is this

So i like  said there are many prophets, NL prophets are also prophets.
Try something new

This doesnt make sense to me as frankly I got a headache trying to decode what is being said here.

Question; What the hell are you talking about?
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2010
Tudór:

Good to see you giving biblical examples. Kindly show me where your God hid sin in your bible.

MY God which u said is a myth? U want me to show u bible passages from a mythical being?

Tudór:

In Elisha's case God did not reveal the woman's problem, that is not Sin.
Thats a good eg of God not revealing Anything sin or no sin no?

Tudór:

sorry I'm talking about the christian God, the one you and akingbola worship.
I dont know him/her/it obviously you and akingbola claim to do. So pls show me where your God did not reveal sinful nature in your bible.

does it mean u now believe he exist, since myself and Akingbola worship him?

Tudór:

Question; What the hell are you talking about? This doesnt make sense to me as frankly I got a headache trying to decode what is being said here.

Read with sense for u to decode whats being said
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by jesus3: 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2010
with GOd God God entering the subject.
soon or sooner an atheist will embrace and confess the existence of God and the accuracy of the Holy BIble
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Tudor6(f): 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2010
toba:

MY God which u said is a myth? U want me to show u bible passages from a mythical being?
Thats a good eg of God not revealing Anything sin or no sin no?
Er NO, The christian God is said not to tolerate sin. I have asked you to show me where specifically God did hide sin. Obviously you cant.

Almost four days and you're yet to provide anything tangible and till next week you cant because There is NONE. My job is done here.

Thanj you for your time.

does it mean u now believe he exist, since myself and Akingbola worship him?
Is this a sensible question?

Read with sense for u to decode whats being said
Sorry, even a thousand professors will not understand what was typed up there.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Golders: 5:14am On Jul 23, 2010
Amitex:

Tudor,

Pls be careful of what you write here, IF YOU DO NOT CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE TO GOD'S ANOINTED, WELL I AM AFRAID YOU ARE SURE TO RECEIVE THE REPCERCUSSION,

It’s appalling that Amitex had the audacity to ask people to change their attitude towards these self-styled, so-called god's anointed, but failed to realise that the conversation ongoing here is the repercussion of the dastardly and disgraceful acts of these wolves in sheep's clothing whom Amitex needs to appeal to for a change of attitude. Even if Mr Adeboye and/or the RCCG didn't know that one of its pastors (i.e. Akingbola) was a crook, since knowing what everyone now know about this fraud what has Mr Enoch Adeboye and the RCCG done? You might say well, we can't tell! He may have done something(s) privately. But before anyone says that, this disgraceful matter is of significant public interests, and as far as the public is concern Mr Adeboye’s and RCCG's inaction concerning this matter is, to say the very least, very reprehensible.

Speaking of helping to change lives for the better , helping to give hope in life to drug addicts, the homeless and changing the psyche of the destitutes in Nigeria, may I invite and challenge Amex to pinpoint how the N28bn which Pastor Akingbola starched away in the UK could have impacted not only on drug addicts, the homeless and destitutes, but also on millions of jobless Nigerian graduates! Religion, in deed, is the opia of the oppressed. Religion, in deed, is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. It is the opium of the people. The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness. The demand to give up the illusion about its condition is the demand to give up a condition which needs illusions (Karl Marx).
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Tudor6(f): 7:43am On Jul 23, 2010
^^
pls tell them, they'd rather attack me Tudor than confront the issue of thieving dogs like pastor Adeboye and his friend pastor Akingbola.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by pingu2k5(m): 8:39am On Jul 23, 2010
^^^^^^
I wonder why you have completely led everybody to deviate from the topic by including Pastor Adeboye. Topic says Pastor's (Akingbola's) N28bn Assets Frozen by a UK Court; what concerns Pastor Adeboye in this?

Stick to the topic and attack Akingbola's deed otherwise I (we) continue to believe that you are a demon sent after anointed men of God. If you have a thing against Pastor Adeboye, start another thread.

Moreover, why are you more agitated about "thieving" Pastors than corrupt politicians? Do I sense something?
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by KunleOshob(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2010
^^^
A thieving pastor is clearly and obviously worse than a corrupt politician. Stealing in the name of God is the highest form of corruption which takes an extremely devious and demon possesed mind to articulate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amazing 2012 Christmas Photos From Around The Globe. / My Brother Goshen, Please Explain Your Stand On Fornication Here / Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.