Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,164 members, 7,967,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 03:49 PM

Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court (10621 Views)

Sfiso Ncwane Buys Car For Francis Anosike, Nigerian Pastor For Healing Him (pics / How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada / Pastor Tb Joshua's Church Being Investigated By Uk Health Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by pingu2k5(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2010
^^^^^
Thieving Pastor could be worse or not but which affects the people (masses) the most?

Let God judge theiving pastors (at least, until they are convicted of a crime) because they steal in the name of God and let us judge politicians because they steal in the guise of serving the people.

This is by the way. Why are talking about Pastor Adeboye when the topic is: Nigerian Pastor's (Akingbola's) N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by boombell: 11:16am On Jul 23, 2010
@pingu2k5,
Are u trying to tell us that it is right for a pastor to thief.The pastor are supposse to lead us to the right wat according to the scripture they use in preaching and praying for us.its very bad to see them in this nefarious act to be honest.
Most of this politicians are devil,the are not born again as they claim to be,most of them have other means of protecting themselves in terms of JAZZ,they are not true believer,so if they steal i am not surprise as i did when i hear of Akingbola loot.
Though, we have deviated from the original post,but let not support what is bad.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2010
Tudór:

Er NO, T[b]he christian God is said not to tolerate sin.[/b] I have asked you to show me where specifically God did hide sin. Obviously you cant.

Almost four days and you're yet to provide anything tangible and till next week you cant because There is NONE. My job is done here.
did u answer my qustions on God first?

How do u know the Christian God doesn't tolerate sin?

Tudór:

Thanj you for your time.
Which time? my early flight to Abuja this morning didn't allow me time to respond and i just  returned to Lagos now. don't think im done.

Tudór:

Is this a sensible question?

Yes it is. I told u to read with sense to get the sensibility of the question
Tudór:

Sorry, even a thousand professors will not understand what was typed up there.
since u re not a prof why conclude for prof? Isnt that how u concluded that theres no God cause of your request wasn't consented to by God?
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Tudor6(f): 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2010
toba:

did u answer my qustions on God first?

How do u know the Christian God doesn't tolerate sin?
Which time? my early flight to Abuja this morning didn't allow me time to respond and i just  returned to Lagos now. don't think im done.

Yes it is. I told u to read with sense to get the sensibility of the questionsince u re not a prof why conclude for prof? Isnt that how u concluded that theres no God cause of your request wasn't consented to by God?
*YAWN*
oh yes you are done here. . .almost a week we are still waiting for your elusive scripture.

Its obvious you've got NOTHING.

Hell we are still waiting for your ''more to come'' in the below thread, weeks later. What a joke.

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-464089.0.html
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2010
Tudór:

*YAWN*
oh yes you are done here. . .almost a week we are still waiting for your elusive scripture.

Its obvious you've got NOTHING.

Hell we are still waiting for your ''more to come'' in the below thread, weeks later. What a joke.

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-464089.0.html

cameleon tudor you've changed your signature  hahaha grin hope u wouldn't change sex this time

Is it possible to discuss a mythical God from a false bible according g to tudor?

Im still waiting for your answer on the above

Part two

Tudór on March 12, 2010, 11:03 AM:

Hello all. . . I have the solution to NIGERIA'S problems [/b]and i've unselfishly decided to compile

U have now become god, no wonder ur new signature says [b]' I AM THAT I AM'

grin sad shocked tongue
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by marketplace(m): 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2010
This is pathetic. In this country? GOD! SOS.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Eldee54321(m): 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
Tudor6:
And Daddy GOat Adeboye of redeemed was all too happy to receive the stolen funds. . .praise the lawd
hmmm I pity your condition...I hope u're not talking against that MAN OF GOD...baba ADEBOYE..I m sorry for u

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Why Couldn't God Forgive Satan?" / How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work / Will You Be Ready When The Lord Shall Come? - Olamide Obire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.