Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,617 members, 7,888,969 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

A Company that Offers comprehensive Sickle Cell Care. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Company that Offers comprehensive Sickle Cell Care. (623 Views)

Expectant Mum Suffers Womb Rupture In Police Cell (photos) / How Effective Is Nicosan For The Treatment Of Sickle Cell ? / Marriage And The Sickle Cell Genotype Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Company that Offers comprehensive Sickle Cell Care. by olise08(m): 2:47am On Jul 18, 2010
Emma-Mongs Entreprises runs a Sickle Cell Outreach program which is very unique and is widely acclaimed to be of immense benefit to sicklers. To read more about this program.

One outstanding feature of this program is that we reach out to all sicklers at their own base whether it is in their individual homes or in groups like various sickle cell clubs, churches and schools. This we are able to do through our network of agents based in the community. These are the COMMUNITY RELATIONS MANAGERS (CRM)

Emma-Mongs is not just about sickle cell alone. We offer natural solutions in form of products and services for your total health. Our product range is trade marked Nature's lifelineĀ  for it is indeed what they are.

visitĀ  http://www.emamongs.com for more information

(1) (Reply)

Anxiety Over Yobe Triplets / Orgasm / Postinor I And I I : What Differences Do U Knw?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.