Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

Should A Woman Vote For Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should A Woman Vote For Buhari? (288 Views)

2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals / Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... / Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Woman Vote For Buhari? by Binikingdowm: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
Buhari doesn't believe In girl power, he sees them as an item, a mere pleasure for men and a slave meant for kitchen and child bearing..

Buhari is an hypocrite, he visited a power female president and just because his wife was against his terrible government, he went ahead and said..

." She belongs in the kitchen and the other room".

No woman should support such a man that think a woman can't achieve success, no woman should.

Atiku single handedly sponsored those returned chibok girls and made no noise about it.. his company is dominated by male and female alike..

So our people, will you support a man that see you as a slave meant for sex and pleasure only? Or a business minded man that promote female education and empowerment?

Pocahontas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Woman Vote For Buhari? by Binikingdowm: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
Lalasticlala this is an opinion thread I'll be glad if you move it to front page
Re: Should A Woman Vote For Buhari? by ngoziempress: 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2018
I like this article. I wish Nigerians would see Buhari for the monster he is.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Vote For Buhari? by Binikingdowm: 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
ngoziempress:
I like this article. I wish Nigerians would see Buhari for the monster he is.
help me to call on the mods
Re: Should A Woman Vote For Buhari? by Ijeshaooduaman: 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
Only ibo women won't vote for buhari
Re: Should A Woman Vote For Buhari? by haffaze777(m): 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Buhari doesn't believe In girl power, he sees them as an item, a mere pleasure for men and a slave meant for kitchen and child bearing..

Buhari is an hypocrite, he visited a power female president and just because his wife was against his terrible government, he went ahead and said..

." She belongs in the kitchen and the other room".

No woman should support such a man that think a woman can't achieve success, no woman should.

Atiku single handedly sponsored those returned chibok girls and made no noise about it.. his company is dominated by male and female alike..

So our people, will you support a man that see you as a slave meant for sex and pleasure only? Or a business minded man that promote female education and empowerment?

Pocahontas

The same he sees Kemi adeosun and mama taraba

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Vote For Buhari? by Mizwisdom(f): 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
I rather vote for mosquito
Re: Should A Woman Vote For Buhari? by yarimo(m): 4:56pm On Oct 26, 2018
Mizwisdom:
I rather vote for mosquito
Kikikiki as if you have voters card grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Vote For Buhari? by Roger3D(m): 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
The vast majority of Buhari's support base in northern Nigeria are the women. Women come out en mass to vote in more numbers than their men in that part of the country. How many southern women come out to vote on election day?

(1) (Reply)

INEC Chairman Meets Abba Kyari Inside Presidential Villa / EBOLA: Google Doodle Honours Dr. Stella Ameyo Adadevoh On Her 62nd Birthday / Chief Tony Anenih Has Passed On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.