Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,082 members, 7,946,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:21 AM

Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS (48190 Views)

How To Change Old Nigeria Naira To New One Pay Attention Pls Share And Subscribe / A 18 Years Old Nigeria Boy With The Fastest 400 Meter Time In Worldwide / Which One Of These Did You Do While Growing Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by AfricanMagic(m): 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
ednut1:
2 and 4. I was the champ in 4 cos i soak my rubber in diesel overnight making them big grin
babanla
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by steve6: 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
Memories...
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by Mosco100(m): 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
All
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by frozen70(f): 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
Technology and android have deprived this generation
Pure traditional play
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by TGMISKY(m): 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
I did all. Those good old days. Children of today only know how to play temple run
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by emmyfemmy1(m): 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
All
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by tunary(m): 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
annnikky:

Yes ooo cheesy
Una too funny for nairaland, I just dey observe the picture dey laugh for here

This nairaland is not only informative but also full of fun and entertaining that's why I luv nairaland
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by Auxtin85(m): 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
I played all. Thank God I witnessed those good old days
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by Salex007(m): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
I can still recall few like POLICE and THIEF,
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by JoseRaji(m): 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
I did Everything... Chai, this generation go miss die.
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by annnikky(f): 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
tunary:
Una too funny for nairaland, I just dey observe the picture dey laugh for here

This nairaland is not only informative but also full of fun and entertaining that's why I luv nairaland
My dear with all the palavah going on in naija, someone need to be happy smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by stevedre: 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
Ghnaija:
Contra and the soccer was fun. This famous commentary, He Shoooot hahaha na goal be dat grin grin

International super star soccer, deluxe. Could make the ball disapper from midfield only to appear in net. Good ol days.
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by stevedre: 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
annnikky:

Ok oo if u said so.
Free that person. I did not bath outside too but bathtubs was not trending those days, the best you could get was a look alike bathtub made with tiles.
Those days bathing with your crew in the rain was the real deal not in a shower. We're talking about days when there was only black n white tv n turntables, no vcr and there was hardly any discrimination in regards to being rich or from another tribe.

1 Like

Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by stevedre: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
Adanairaland:

Lol..

Yes, we dey cover body

but we no dey tungolo wink

Fat lie, lol. We instinctively did the tungolo but nothing entered any where. cheesy grin
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by annnikky(f): 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
stevedre:

Free that person. I did not bath outside too but bathtubs was not trending those days, the best you could get was a look alike bathtub made with tiles.
Those days bathing with your crew in the rain was the real deal not in a shower. We're talking about days when there was only black n white tv n turntables, no vcr and there was hardly any discrimination in regards to being rich or from another tribe.
Gbam cheesy maybe he's an idomie gen.. U know wat I mean.. Lol
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by pressplay411(m): 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2018
This brings back memories.
Kids nowadays don't know how to play.lol
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
4kDdullard:
The lifeless one spoilt everything during 1980s and he wants to finish it after this year, our sons and daughters can no more play again because of the illiterate thing who has made it impossible. Abeg make we send the dullard back to his gay cows for that useless daura village.
ARE U CAMPAIGNING FOR BIAFRA OR SAME HAUSA/FULANI ATICULATE? IS IT BUHARI THAT STOPS CHILDREN OF NOWADAYS NOT TO BE PLAYING GAMES LIKE THAT OR ADVANCE IN TECHNOLOGY? MOAT CHILDREN TODAY WOULD PREFER PLAYING PS4, WE12 , FAST AND FURIOUS ON THEIR PHONE OF WHICH WHEN WE WERE LIKE THEM, WE KNEW NOTHING LIKE THAT , I COULD REMEMBER , MY FATHER HAD ME TO CHOSE BTW PAYING MY SCHOOL FEES AND BUY ME PS1 THEN AT RATE OF 23K AS AT 2001

NOTE : DAVIDO , B RED, TEMI OTEDOLA, DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING LIKE THIS, ARE U NOW TELLING ME THAT ITS BUHARI THAT ALSO CAUSED IT?
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2018
stevedre:

Fat lie, lol. We instinctively did the tungolo but nothing entered any where. cheesy grin

grin grin grin
Na you Sabi
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by stevedre: 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
annnikky:

Gbam cheesy maybe he's an idomie gen.. U know wat I mean.. Lol

I sure do, lol. We looked forward to travelling to the village so we could enjoy bathing at the streams but now if you dare mention village witch n wizards issues will pop up. I wonder if the so called evil people been go vacation that year only to show back in recent times cheesy
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by AtikuDeman: 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
Op just make water comot for my eyes

Moulding houses using sand by placing your feet under the sand

Using catapult to hunt lizards

Playing music from a Walkman...remember when i used to sneak out from the hostel just to listen to music via Walkman

Saturday morning wrestling shown on NTA

Gathering 7 stones, where 1 is used to pick the rest starting from one one, then two two down to taking all at once. .

Mehn...These memories shall never die
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by annnikky(f): 11:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
stevedre:

I sure do, lol. We looked forward to travelling to the village so we could enjoy bathing at the streams but now if you dare mention village witch n wizards issues will pop up. I wonder if the so called evil people been go vacation that year only to show back in recent times cheesy
HHahhahahahah.. Abeg no longer this time oo cos village witches are not smiling this days cheesy
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by stevedre: 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
annnikky:

HHahhahahahah.. Abeg no longer this time oo cos village witches are not smiling this days cheesy

Even you ! Chai Lol. Soon people will totally forget their roots if this kind of stuffs continue to spread like wild fire.
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by annnikky(f): 11:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
stevedre:

Even you ! Chai Lol. Soon people will totally forget their roots if this kind of stuffs continue to spread like wild fire.
Thats not possible abeg, I know my root till 2mao smiley
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by Ghnaija(m): 4:12am On Oct 28, 2018
grin grin

[color=#990000][/color]
stevedre:

International super star soccer, deluxe. Could make the ball disapper from midfield only to appear in net. Good ol days.
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by bewla(m): 8:16am On Oct 28, 2018
dynicks:
Good old days...that's me reminiscing......days we never knew naija would be ruled by someone regarded as lifeless who would have followers known as zombies!!
yea like in 1983

I no talk o

Bros u the hate

that's all I c
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by bewla(m): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2018
Daviddson:
I can't forget that second one. I was a grandmaster in it those days. I could still recall the day I stopped playing it because my playmate changed location. It was as if the world had ended. grin
The table tennis too...we would buy several packets of biscuits and run a championship until two people go to the final and a winner and a runner-up emerge. It was so fun and interesting then. How time flies.
man that biro rolling thing we some time use snail shell too fo ka

1 Like

Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by alabsmichael(m): 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
2,6,8and 10
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by Dindondin(m): 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
ochejoseph:
I was on my own and my daughter asked me to draw a television and I quickly drew a nice looking one on her paper ,but to my greatest surprise she screamed "daddy you made mistake I said TV not butterfly! o men!"

Immediately i realized my little girl had never seen the type of TV I grew up with, she was exclusively the flat and curve TV generation , and so seeing two antenna on any structure could only mean one thing......Butterfly !

So when I woke up this morning and my wife showed me these pictures, I smiled with oozing nostalgia knowing that kids in this generation will never understand the indescribable joy that comes with waiting for the TV station to open by 4pm , shifting the antenna to get good signal , manufacturing your own toys and playing some of the best games the world has ever seen, because like westerners our children now live in prisons we either built or rent with our own money with little or no freedom because our society has became saturated with EVIL.

One huge desire that I believe Nigeria can still achieve is the era when we saved money just to buy the Nigerian flag as Independence day celebration approached, a time when kids can mingle, play and make toys irrespective of our religion or ethnic leanings.

Nigeria remains a great country irrespective of our current travails and challenges, if we are able to get things right this time we will surely return our great nation on the path to greatness.

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria
Ochejoseph. Jokingly, I d say I wanna collect royalty money ontop my pic wey dey part of the pics you used for this post.
That pic was created on 23-09-2014 by Okikioluwa1. I use am do a thread on nairaland
See the evidence below.

Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by Emzzypop: 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
Nah everything me don play oo
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by ochejoseph(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
Dindondin:

Ochejoseph. Jokingly, I d say I wanna collect royalty money ontop my pic wey dey part of the pics you used for this post.
That pic was created on 23-09-2014 by Okikioluwa1. I use am do a thread on nairaland
See the evidence below.

Wow

No worry i go give you photo credit: Nice pic
Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by Dindondin(m): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
ochejoseph:

Wow
No worry i go give you photo credit: Nice pic
Welcome. Oya go n put Okikioluwa1 as photo credit.

1 Like

Re: Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS by icon02(m): 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
I can relate with the nostalgic feelings but all play and no work makes jack a silly boy.
BACK TO BUSINESS
Can anybody get me all or any of these old Nigerian currency notes ( pounds and shillings)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Pond With 1000 Crocodiles / Young Couple Die In Car Accident 3 Months After Their Wedding / 46-passenger Bus Gutted By Fire On Lagos-ibadan Expressway. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.