Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,544 members, 7,914,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:09 AM

Nigeria Mom Battling Depression Leaves A Disturbing Post - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Mom Battling Depression Leaves A Disturbing Post (1018 Views)

A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. / Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears / Lady Shares A Disturbing Trend Among Lovers In Lagos And It Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Mom Battling Depression Leaves A Disturbing Post by Binikingdowm: 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
We need to be mindful how we talk to others, depression is very real and it kills faster than you imagine..

I hope she's alright.

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigeria Mom Battling Depression Leaves A Disturbing Post by TrueHeart365(m): 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
my God this is terrible
Re: Nigeria Mom Battling Depression Leaves A Disturbing Post by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
She's clout chasing
Re: Nigeria Mom Battling Depression Leaves A Disturbing Post by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
I know the feeling sad
Re: Nigeria Mom Battling Depression Leaves A Disturbing Post by mezarddinny: 6:27am On Oct 28, 2018
stupidity, if you want to commit suicide, do it without disturbing us abeg

she will not be the first person to commit suicide nor the last, so why are uou acting like it is strange?

it will free up space for others to thrive
Re: Nigeria Mom Battling Depression Leaves A Disturbing Post by rame18(f): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2018
mezarddinny:
stupidity, if you want to commit suicide, do it without disturbing us abeg

she will not be the first person to commit suicide nor the last, so why are uou acting like it is strange?

it will free up space for others to thrive

you are such a vile creature. Tueh
Re: Nigeria Mom Battling Depression Leaves A Disturbing Post by carter009(m): 10:48am On Oct 28, 2018
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is scary,,
Re: Nigeria Mom Battling Depression Leaves A Disturbing Post by freedomchild: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2018
Be strong dear... many people are battling with depression but we don't know until it becomes suicidal... A little love, a little encouragement, a little smile can bring the desired healing of the mind. Let's do our best and be our brother's and sister's keeper... let's not be harsh to people we meet.. not everyone have the mind and courage to withstand dejection. .. I wish those who are around her can do the needful... Big thanks to the good people out there

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is This Normal Or Do I Have Security Issues ?? / Quality Cotton Bedsheets For Sale / My Husband Wants To Kill Me With House Chores, Am A House Wife -SEE HIS REASONS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.