Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

All Guys Are Womanisers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Guys Are Womanisers (1192 Views)

Womanisers Took Advantage Of A Lady When She Was Robbed Inside Her Car:video / When I Thought I've It Seen All (guys Things Dey Happen O) / Penis Casket Designed For Womanisers In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Guys Are Womanisers by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
Nawa o! wonders shall never cease.
See me see wahala,just because I Ignore a guy that asked me to scribble down my phone number so he can call after church service and i said a big ''NO,he started calling me olosho and all unprintable names.

I have made up my mind to report him to the youth leader of our group in church.

I have deep respect for this dude because of the polite and gentle way he behaves during our group meeting after service but with this attitude of his,it shows that every guy you see is a potential womaniser or is already one.

No saint again in church,just hypocrite feigning high morals just to get the naive girl on his Bed.

1 Like

Re: All Guys Are Womanisers by tripplephi: 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
lol so because on buka or eatery is dirty THEN IT MEANS ALL ARE LIKE THAT?

HOW MYOPIC IS YOUR REASONING.

You who went to church did you not know that it is a CLINIC and it is a place where SICK and DIRTY PEOPLE COME TO BE CLEAN? and not everyone can be CLEAN because not everyone will ALLOW GOD'S WORD CLEAN THEM?

Why did you insult your BIOLOGICAL FATHER by categorizing all men..... SEE YOU BETTER GROW UP AND KNOW NOT TO EXPECT PERFECTION FROM CHURCH.

IF THE CHURCH WAS PERFECT YOU WOULD NOT BE A MEMBER.

I wonder what nigerian christians think.... DOES THE WORD OF GOD IN THAT SAME CHURCH AFFECT YOUR LIFE... IF YES THEN SHOW IT IN YOUR CHARACTER AND LEAVE THE MATTER ALONE BY REPORTING TO A LEADER.... coming here to speak of it is not GODLY... its back biting and complaining with gossip on a global scale, DO NOT ALLOW ONE CARNAL BROTHER TAKE YOU TO HELL BECAUSE OF ANGER....

BE ANGRY BUT DO NOT SIN.

PLS LET THIS CORRECT YOU... else you are the brother may just be the same.

greatman55:
See me see wahala,just because a guy asked me to scribble down my number so he can call after church service and i said no,he started calling me olosho and all unprintable names.

I have made up my mind to report him to the youth leader of our group in church.

I have deep respect for this dude because of the polite and gentle way he behaves but with this attitude of his,it shows that every guy you see is a potential womaniser or is already one.

No saint again in church,just hypocrite feigning high morals just to get the naive girl on his Bed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Guys Are Womanisers by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
tripplephi:
lol so because on buka or eatery is dirty THEN IT MEANS ALL ARE LIKE THAT?

HOW MYOPIC IS YOUR REASONING.

You who went to church did you not know that it is a CLINIC and it is a place where SICK and DIRTY PEOPLE COME TO BE CLEAN? and not everyone can be CLEAN because not everyone will ALLOW GOD'S WORD CLEAN THEM?

Why did you insult your BIOLOGICAL FATHER by categorizing all men..... SEE YOU BETTER GROW UP AND KNOW NOT TO EXPECT PERFECTION FROM CHURCH.

IF THE CHURCH WAS PERFECT YOU WOULD NOT BE A MEMBER.

I wonder what nigerian christians think.... DOES THE WORD OF GOD IN THAT SAME CHURCH AFFECT YOUR LIFE... IF YES THEN SHOW IT IN YOUR CHARACTER AND LEAVE THE MATTER ALONE BY REPORTING TO A LEADER.... coming here to speak of it is not GODLY... its back biting and complaining with gossip on a global scale, DO NOT ALLOW ONE CARNAL BROTHER TAKE YOU TO HELL BECAUSE OF ANGER....

BE ANGRY BUT DO NOT SIN.

PLS LET THIS CORRECT YOU... else you are the brother may just be the same.

Hey you don't know what you are typing,a church is a place for worship and prayer and not a hunting ground for womanisers looking for potential victims to destroy.
You may be one of them because this their way,always defending an obvious fault.
Re: All Guys Are Womanisers by tripplephi: 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
hypocrite.... I even tried to help you... taaa will you shut your mouth?

CHECK YOUR TOPICS ON NAIRALAND HERE AND SEE HOW A CHRISTIAN SISTER LIKE YOU IS TALKING ABOUT SEX WITH BOYFRIEND AND YET CLAIMING CHURCH GOER AND COMING HERE TO RANT AND ACCUSE A GUY IN THE SAME CHURCH.

IF YOUR NAIRALAND TOPICS WHERE DISPLAYED ON YOUR CHURCH PROJECTOR OR PAMPHLET WOULD YOU SURVIVE?

Church is NOT A PLACE FOR PERFECT PEOPLE.

before you accuse others and claim that one guy did something... CHECK YOURSELF FIRST.

You have no valid point....

we know you on nairaland and how most of you live a double life

greatman55:
Hey you don't know what you are typing,a church is a place for worship and prayer and not a hunting ground for womanisers looking for potential victims to destroy.
You may be one of them because this their way,always defending an obvious fault.

1 Like

Re: All Guys Are Womanisers by xendra: 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
Good morals ke' you are looking for good morals in a Nigerian man?
Re: All Guys Are Womanisers by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
tripplephi:

CHECK YOUR TOPICS ON NAIRALAND HERE AND SEE HOW A CHRISTIAN SISTER LIKE YOU IS TALKING ABOUT SEX WITH BOYFRIEND AND YET CLAIMING CHURCH GOER AND COMING HERE TO RANT AND ACCUSE A GUY IN THE SAME CHURCH.

IF YOUR NAIRALAND TOPICS WHERE DISPLAYED ON YOUR CHURCH PROJECTOR OR PAMPHLET WOULD YOU SURVIVE?

before you accuse others and claim that one guy did something... CHECK YOURSELF FIRST.

tripplephi you just said my mind,that lady ehn is something else.
It is either she gave the guy the guy the green light by her dressing or gave the guy the nod by her touching when conversing.
Re: All Guys Are Womanisers by tripplephi: 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
brotherly THANK YOU.... later all these funny girls will NOW COME AND SAY ALL MEN ARE THE SAME AS IF THEIR MOTHERS WERE LEZBIANZ and they were artificially produced without a man...

Mrvocabularist:
tripplephi you just said my mind,that lady ehn is something else.
It is either she gave the guy the guy the green light by her dressing or gave the guy the nod by her touching when conversing.
Re: All Guys Are Womanisers by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
Hey lady not all guys are skirt chasers as you think,the fault may be from you.
It is either you expose your cleavage or your behind is too tight revealing your bakassi,so you gave the guy no chance to concentrate.
You may be pretty but don't make a brother sin,thank you.

1 Like

Re: All Guys Are Womanisers by chiommy123(f): 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
Some of this brothers are something else after church service
Re: All Guys Are Womanisers by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
Na wao..first time iyam seeing a babe using a male moniker on nlcheesy.
Re: All Guys Are Womanisers by Oreofepeters: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
I hope your father is not excluded.

I know you must have seen the guy is not rich, he gat no ride, no mulla hence you said no in capital letter..
Re: All Guys Are Womanisers by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
greatman55:
hope u know there are ladies who go to church for the reason of hooking up with a potential husband. So maybe the brother wanted to marry u dats why he wanted ur number and u were probably playin hard to get and dat pissed him offcheesy.
Re: All Guys Are Womanisers by Offpoint: 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
Here we go again...
Re: All Guys Are Womanisers by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mrvocabularist:
Hey lady not all guys are skirt chasers as you think,the fault may be from you.
It is either you expose your cleavage or your behind is too tight revealing your bakassi,so you gave the guy no chance to concentrate.
You may be pretty but don't make a brother sin,thank you.
god bwess ucheesy. And u will even see some ladies during thanks giving clapping and shaking their yansh in a seductive manner in d church. Temptation too full church abeg.
Re: All Guys Are Womanisers by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
xendra:
Na you con get good morals abi,don't provokd me oh.
Fake wig,fake nails,everything about a nigerian girl is fake,no natural.
Re: All Guys Are Womanisers by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
lefulefu:
Na wao..first time iyam seeing a babe using a male moniker on nlcheesy.
She may be a transgender,awon bobrisky and nicki minaj eniyan.
Re: All Guys Are Womanisers by xendra: 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mrvocabularist:
see what I'm talking about? What has that got to do with the good morals you just showed you don't have
Re: All Guys Are Womanisers by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
chiommy123:
Some of this brothers are something else after church service
Including your brothers abi,instead of denouncing her sillly and rash assumptions about men,you are busy supporting her.
I pity your lots,after una go say we are still searching for mr right,una go search till eternity.
Re: All Guys Are Womanisers by jmoore(m): 3:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
The major problem is that you don't know your gender.
Re: All Guys Are Womanisers by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mrvocabularist:
She may be a transgender,awon bobrisky and nicki minaj eniyan.
bobrisky ke? She/he said a guy toasted her/him in church and he/she no gree and d guy vex and call him/she an olosho. Why will a guy be toasting someone who looks like bobriskyshocked. Ok oo lemme justly safely assume op is a full genetic female.
Re: All Guys Are Womanisers by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
xendra:
see what I'm talking about? What has that got to do with the good morals you just showed you don't have
Shurrup,do you have morals,i believe you are one of those girls that expose everything exposable just to nail an unfortunate guy,na una way.
Re: All Guys Are Womanisers by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
lefulefu:
bobrisky ke? She/he said a guy toasted her/him in church and he/she no gree and d guy vex and call him/she an olosho. Why will a guy be toasting someone who looks like bobriskyshocked. Ok oo lemme justly safely assume op is a full genetic female.
Op may be pretty and that is why the brother is trying to woo her but that doesn't justify all men womanisers,what insolent and rash assumptions.
Re: All Guys Are Womanisers by chiommy123(f): 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mrvocabularist:
Including your brothers abi,instead of denouncing her sillly and rash assumptions about men,you are busy supporting her.
I pity your lots,after una go say we are still searching for mr right,una go search till eternity.
but I said some or are you one of the some
Re: All Guys Are Womanisers by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mrvocabularist:
natural girls with moderate makeup still deycheesy.
Re: All Guys Are Womanisers by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mrvocabularist:
Op may be pretty and that is why the brother is trying to woo her but that doesn't justify all men womanisers,what insolent and rash assumptions.
the guy might jus be geniunly interested in her ad dats why he wooed her. Nothing wrong in asking a girl out for church nau. Afterall some couples met each other in church and fell for each other and got married. Where d brother for mess up na wen d op refuse to release her contact and he now tag her as olosho. As d babe refuse to give her digits wetin d guy suppose do na to waka. Though its kinder odd dat a brother in d church will be bashing a fellow church sister i d same church as olosho cos of one small disagreementcheesy
Re: All Guys Are Womanisers by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
greatman55:
.... Please stop. So because its a place of worship and prayers ,one cannot meet his or her potential spouse abi? You are the hypocrite here. Reason is that,you refused to give him your number because you re in the church meaning you would have given him if it were not in the church. Fool instead of you to be friendly with people you are forming,and this stupid attitude was the reason non of your course mates informed you about the rescheduled exam you missed.Mgbeke feeling funky.
Re: All Guys Are Womanisers by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
greatman55:
See me see wahala,just because I Ignore a guy that asked me to scribble down my phone number so he can call after church service and i said a big ''NO,he started calling me olosho and all unprintable names.

I have deep respect for this dude because of the polite and gentle way he behaves during our group meeting after service but with this attitude of his,it shows that every guy you see is a potential womaniser or is already one.

So because of one guy you have concluded for all men worldwide? I think the guy dodged a bullet. You lack sense. Mumu angry

1 Like

Re: All Guys Are Womanisers by xendra: 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mrvocabularist:
Shurrup,do you have morals,i believe you are one of those girls that expose everything exposable just to nail an unfortunate guy,na una way.
so.......?
Re: All Guys Are Womanisers by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
tripplephi:

..This is real punch. I doubt she will still be forming holy holy after reading this.
Re: All Guys Are Womanisers by dyze(m): 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
xendra:

Ahan. Na so we bad reach?
Re: All Guys Are Womanisers by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.... Please stop. So because its a place of worship and prayers ,one cannot meet his or her potential spouse abi? You are the hypocrite here. Reason is that,you refused to give him your number because you re in the church meaning you would have given him if it were not in the church. Fool instead of you to be friendly with people you are forming,and this stupid attitude was the reason non of your course mates informed you about the rescheduled exam you missed.Mgbeke feeling funky.
You are nut and don't you ever mention my school stuff here because we are talking how men are womanisers and not that shiit you type up their.
DON'T BRING MY PAIN ON YOU BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT WOMEN ARE GOING THROUGH IN THE HANDS OF WICKED MEN THAT IS WHY I AM EVER CAREFUL.
Re: All Guys Are Womanisers by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
xendra:
The level you discredit men is really appalling. Better change or else you will end up been lonely.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexually Very Cheap Girl Or Strict Chaste Decent Girl; Which Do You Prefer / What Lie Have You Told, that forced you to changed Your Life for ever ? / Is It A Sin To Give My Pastor Lover BJ? - Lady Asks As She Opens Up On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.