Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,139 members, 7,887,295 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:10 AM

All Guys Are Womanisers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Guys Are Womanisers (1199 Views)

Womanisers Took Advantage Of A Lady When She Was Robbed Inside Her Car:video / When I Thought I've It Seen All (guys Things Dey Happen O) / Penis Casket Designed For Womanisers In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: All Guys Are Womanisers by mezarddinny: 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
report to youth leader so the youth leader can beat him?

or is it that the youth leader is the owner of the key to your kpekus? or you want to use it to get closer to the yl so he can shine your smelly congo?

na your problem sha, just allow somebody shine your congo b4 the thing go rust pass ibadan roof
Re: All Guys Are Womanisers by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
mezarddinny:
report to youth leader so the youth leader can beat him?

or is it that the youth leader is the owner of the key to your kpekus? or you want to use it to get closer to the yl so he can shine your smelly congo?

na your problem sha, just allow somebody shine your congo b4 the thing go rust pass ibadan roof
Why you no carry ur own sister and mama kpekus go meet the yl make him shine na for them,what a debauch and demented slowpoke.
Re: All Guys Are Womanisers by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 01, 2018
xendra:
Good morals ke' you are looking for good morals in a Nigerian man?

Eskis me ma, come again angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer Ashanti Flaunts Her Cleavage And Curvy Backside For Paper Magazine ( PIX) / Pictures, Video From Adekunle Gold And Simi's Wedding / How To Marry A Female Motivational Speaker/life Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.