Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,648 members, 7,975,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 06:29 AM

Akpororo Buys Mum A Brand New Car As Birthday Gift - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpororo Buys Mum A Brand New Car As Birthday Gift (331 Views)

Akpororo Buys A New Car, Stands On It, Promotes 'I Serve A Very Big God' / Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpororo Buys Mum A Brand New Car As Birthday Gift by casmilla: 9:53am On Oct 29, 2018
Nigerian comedian, Akpororo has just gifted his mum a brand new car as she marks her 50th birthday celebration.

The comedian sharing a video from when he was presenting the car gift to his mum and also thanking her for believing in him and also for her advice.

Read his post below :

Little surprise/gift at church in warri to my super mum, thanks for believing in me, for your advice and prayers. I pray for more strength, favour, grace, peace, health, wealth to fall on you happy 50th birthday to my number one fan. I love you so much because you are the best
For full gist and other gifts visit : https://casmilla.com/akpororo-buys-mum-a-brand-new-car-as-birthday-gift/

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Celebrity Applied For An Addition Of Name In His Account / Photos From Toke Makinwa’s Celebtrity Filled 34th Birthday Party / Songwriters Hall Of Fame: Missy Elliott Emerges As First Female Rapper Nominee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.