Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,394 members, 7,897,759 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria - Technology Market (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria (54683 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 6:00am On Mar 01, 2019
Shipping today. Available for pick up.

1 Like

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 7:41am On Mar 01, 2019
#DealAlert

4 PCs of Mint iPhone 7 32GB wwu
(Phone Only)

TLC 78K

ALL SOLD to a single Nairalander

1 Like

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by dealhunter(m): 9:26am On Mar 01, 2019
Deal Alert!

Crack IPhone 8 plus,64GB Boost

Front and back crack iPhone 8 plus,wwu,phone with charger,works fine,already with the picker, ready to be shipped..

TLC:95650.

WhatsApp: 07056824164.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by McMayor(m): 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
Apple Watch Series 3 42MM - Black
Watch Only

come to my whatsapp for pics.

--------------------------------------------------------

Brand NewApple iPhone XS MAX 512GB - Gold
Brand New sealed
WWUnlock

Come to my whatsapp for pics
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 2:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
Available for pick up now. Shipping today.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
#CrazyDealAlert grin

Factory Unlocked iPhone 6s Plus 64GB
phone + blue case only

TLC 85K (Phone shipped already)

SOLD to a Nairalander
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 11:39am On Mar 02, 2019
[[s]quote author=wildchild1 post=76264283]#CrazyDealAlert grin

Factory Unlocked iPhone 6s Plus 64GB
phone + blue case only

TLC 85K (Phone shipped already)

Holla if you're interested [/quote][/s]

SOLD to a Nairalander
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by omicpet(m): 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
Iphone 7+ Black 128gb
Factory unlocked

Tlc 118k

Hit me up . Already picked
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by wakes: 1:47am On Mar 04, 2019
McMayor:
Apple Watch Series 3 42MM - Black
Watch Only

come to my whatsapp for pics.

--------------------------------------------------------

Brand NewApple iPhone XS MAX 512GB - Gold
Brand New sealed
WWUnlock

Come to my whatsapp for pics
WHATSAPP number?
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 3:30am On Mar 04, 2019
#DealAlert

[s]Mint iPhone X 64GB wwu (Comes Box and charger)
TLC 195K[/s]

[s]Mint iPhone X 64GB wwu (Phone Only)
TLC 191k[/s]

[s]Mint iPhone 6s Plus 32GB wwu (Phone Only)
TLC 70k[/s]

[s]Apple Watch Series 4 44mm (Watch Only)
TLC 100k[/s]

SOLD to Nairalanders
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by UrRealG: 8:36am On Mar 04, 2019
[s]Mint iPhone X 64GB - www unlock
No iCloud lock
You just need to reload the OS
No box or accessory

@ N155k landing cost to Lagos

HMU if you're interested[/s]
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
Sorry guys for yesterday, wife had to force me to church lol.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
Packages available for pick up tomorrow Tuesday. Codes and contact for pick up will be sent today. Enjoy guys.

4 Likes

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
qdlvy:
Sorry guys for yesterday, wife had to force me to church lol.

Na God sure pass tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by dealhunter(m): 7:58am On Mar 05, 2019
Deal Alert!

Samsung Galaxy s9+

Flawless,Only used for 3 months, boost carrier but fully paid off,box and with few chargers...

TLC:139650

WhatsApp: 07056824156

1 Like

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by McMayor(m): 9:59am On Mar 05, 2019
0811 565 6680
wakes:

WHATSAPP number?
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
Apple watch Series 4 picked up for Wildchild

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
MacBook picked up for Daniel

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
iPhone X picked up for Wildchild

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
iPhone 6s Plus picked up for Wildchild

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
iPhone 8 Plus picked up for TechProdigy

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
Having done a few pick ups for people on here, I've been thinking, isn't it weird that you guys can't put a face to this business? You guys don't know what I look like and haven't bothered to ask for my identity.
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by daamazing(m): 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
qdlvy:
Having done a few pick ups for people on here, I've been thinking, isn't it weird that you guys can't put a face to this business? You guys don't know what I look like and haven't bothered to ask for my identity.
face nor dey bring money boss smiley

1 Like

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by henrixx(m): 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
qdlvy:
lol let's see what you look like bro grin. Post your pics on watsap.

I really commend you though, you've done really well in this pickup biz. Everything has been smooth from day one. Well done

1 Like

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
daamazing:
face nor dey bring money boss smiley

Lmao! That's true.

1 Like

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
henrixx:
lol let's see what you look like bro grin. Post your pics on watsap.

I really commend you though, you've done really well in this pickup biz. Everything has been smooth from day one. Well done

Thank you bro. You're one easy customer to deal with. Appreciate your business.
Will post my picture on WhatsApp soon, but how can you be sure it's really my picture?
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by henrixx(m): 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
qdlvy:

Thank you bro. You're one easy customer to deal with. Appreciate your business.
Will post my picture on WhatsApp soon, but how can you be sure it's really my picture?
lol you wouldn't put a fake one, would you?
Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
qdlvy:

Who your face epp? tongue grin

On a lighter note, what matters is trust/integrity/honesty. At the beginning of this thread i was one of the few people that questioned your integrity as you're new and the person that recommended you is not so "popular", but here i am dealing with you almost on a daily basis grin grin

Some people wouldnt even buy my deals once i tell them you're the picker but most of them are now dealing with you directly grin grin, that means you've proved to be a reliable and trustworthy fellow, keep it up.

Most of the people i deal with are in Lagos, i never even see them let alone you wey dey Yankee, abeg i no dey look Uche face tongue grin, give me my money (i mean let's make this money) grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
qdlvy:
trust is your face sir...

1 Like

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by qdlvy: 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
wildchild1:

Who your face epp? tongue grin

On a lighter note, what matters is trust/integrity/honesty. At the beginning of this thread i was one of the few people that questioned your integrity as you're new and the person that recommended you is not so "popular", but here i am dealing with you almost on a daily basis grin grin

Some people wouldnt even buy my deals once i tell them you're the picker but most of them are now dealing with you directly grin grin, that means you've proved to be a reliable and trustworthy fellow, keep it up.

Most of the people i deal with are in Lagos, i never even see them let alone you wey dey Yankee, abeg i no dey look Uche face tongue grin, give me my money (i mean let's make this money) grin grin

Lool.
Bless you brother. Really appreciate. You guys communication and understanding make it super easy with this stuff. No hassle, no wahala. I really appreciate the trust. Will continue to serve you better.

1 Like

Re: Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria by McMayor(m): 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
Please dont put up your picture. The moment you do, we might start having failed pick ups... Please continue to hide your face so business can continue to run smoothly .
qdlvy:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (31) (Reply)

24/7••| Gift-cards and BITCOINS ₿ buyer|•• iTunes ,Google ,steam etc $€£¥ • / How To Open A Briefcase Lockwithout The Combination / Thread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.