Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,435 members, 7,888,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:44 AM

I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar (13473 Views)

2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye / Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others / Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by kahal29: 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
Former Yobe state governor now the Senator representing Yobe Central in the Senate, Bukkar Abba Ibrahim, has reacted to newspaper reports where he was quoted to have declared that North-eastern states may vote against President Muhammadu Buhari, during the 2019 election.

The reports also quoted the Abba Ibrahim as saying that massive rigging may not save Buhari from imminent defeat.

But the APC senator, in a statement issued by his Media Aide, Yusuf Ali, and forwarded to DAILY POST on Monday, stated that he was quoted out of context, stressing that he never meant to disparage the party which, according to him, he worked so hard to build with other progressives elements.

The former governor restated his loyalty to the APC leadership and the President Muhammadu Buhari-led government, and promised his continued support to the re-election bid of the President come 2019.

The statement reads, “Senator Dr Bukar Abba Ibrahim has reacted to newspapers reports published and making the rounds in the social media sites that he is a loyal APC party member, a chieftain and an elder statesman. President Muhammadu Buhari is his president, he supported him as he will continue to support Buhari 2019 and even beyond.

“He mean no harm or disparage the party which he fought so hard to build with other progressives element in 2015 to save Nigeria from drift and the decadence of the PDP.

“Many have given it different interpretations as it suits them, some quoted him out of context for political reasons. What he said is a wake up call for his party to work harder towards the next general elections to win overwhelmingly.

“I want to make it categorically clear that Sen Bukar was misunderstood, he did not say and will never say, “Mass rigging will not save APC/Buhari, APC is worse than PDP, PMB should not expect Votes from N/East, 2019 Dicey for PMB in N/East, etc as it’s been circulated in the media.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/10/29/2019-apc-senator-abba-ibrahim-disowns-statement-buharis-chances-says-quoted-context/?fbclid=IwAR3XEu_fyacxXpTcppJ5Rr3QNWWTroyznYYYlq3FXGFNsUBNXjNRkC6MY0Y

4 Likes

Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ok we don hear
Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by Racoon(m): 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
Yeah! This is the unique feature of all that belong to the coven.Lying is richly in their gene.Just like:
-VP Osinbajo lying about an imaginary school children being fed with billions.
-Oshiomole "rigging speech" after the Osun election.
-Audu Ogbeh lying about the "disappearance of the Thailand Rice Pyramids"
-Lies Muhammed lying uncontrollably and endlessly about many things.
-Lauretta Onochie lying about quality road construction work going on elsewhere in the world.
-Festus Keyamo lying about railtrack.Sarrki lying about "Ekweremadu handling a document to Oshiomole" in APC salivating anticipation of his defection.
- And now this Senator Abba's case. undecided They're always lying but deny and counter-deny when caught in their game.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by olametrix(m): 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
Who are all this old people, they are toi tired for nigeria duty what happen to the young and vibrant once, how can nigeria move from point A to point B with all this old poeple that did not even try to move theirself let alon the whole nation
I pity nigeira
Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by Ayoswit(f): 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
Confused man. You should have ATIKUlated well before exposing your party's flaws to the general public. Anyway, go and sin no more.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by Drsmith01(m): 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
Calm down Buhari, APC and their EFCC will not dash you crime fear fear grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by amaniro: 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
Mis informed Media nowadays keep rising to a Horizon.

Courtesy: Lie Muhammedcheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by Drsmith01(m): 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by LASISIELENU(f): 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by tolu4you: 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
Fear don catch this one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by Iphupa: 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
he was high on tramadol when he said it please pardon him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by jeeqaa7(m): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
Efcc don give this one missed call

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
Story that touches. He was warned, am sure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by Boyooosa(m): 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
U r coming up...
Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2018
They've threatened him to deny his earlier comment .

APC and Tyranny

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by alhassanyusuf29(m): 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
thanks for the clarification mr.senator, i knew something was amiss when i read the fabricated story..didnt expect it to come from you, but at the same time i thought u were bitter cuz of the primary election

8 Likes

Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
After Islam in the north the next religion is PMB. If you don't know you better know now.
Only those clown will sit in their village and start shouting north has rejected him. I just laugh at their stupidity.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by brojoshua: 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
PDP is a looting party. Yes or No. Answer is Yes. So Nigerians should not be foolish as to vote for looters again. Once beaten twice shy, unless Nigeria is perpetually cursed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by rusher14: 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
I wrote yesterday that there would be a denial.

The flogging way e for chop.

4 Likes

Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by omokab: 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
Racoon:
Yeah! This is the unique feature of all that belong to the coven.Lying is richly in their gene.Just like:
-VP Osinbajo lying about an imaginary school children being fed with billions.
-Oshiomole "rigging speech" after the Osun election.
-Audu Ogbeh lying about the "disappearance of the Thailand Rice Pyramids"
-Lies Muhammed lying uncontrollably and endlessly about many things.
-Lauretta Onochie lying about quality road construction work going on elsewhere in the world.
-Festus Keyamo lying about railtrack.Sarrki lying about "Ekweremadu handling a document to Oshiomole" in APC salivating anticipation of his defection.
- And now this Senator Bukar case. undecided They're always lying but deny and counter-deny When caught in their gene.
all what you are saying doesnt make any sense. Your pdp party lied about what he said and he came out to dissappooint you people by explaning what he meant. And you are here telling us another story. Typical Pdp.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
Pdp and propaganda be like 5 and 6

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
Don't worry, buhari will be sent to daura next year out of context!
Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by magzey: 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
Bad News for looters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by ozo13(m): 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
PDP jus dey embarrass themselve.
Well informed Nigerians know that already.
Jus see the comments of their supporters up there.
Abnitio I knew the man couldn't have made such statements. Cos he voluntarily agreed to allow the state Governor take over his senatorial ticket/slot under APC to contest in the next election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by SarkinYarki: 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
If you like don't say it bit Buhari must still go
Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by 12345baba(m): 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
Was his brain also hacked ?
Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by maasoap(m): 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
He must have said something along that line.
Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by Konquest: 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
kahal29:
Former Yobe state governor now the Senator representing Yobe Central in the Senate, Bukkar Abba Ibrahim, has reacted to newspaper reports where he was quoted to have declared that North-eastern states may vote against President Muhammadu Buhari, during the 2019 election.

The reports also quoted the Abba Ibrahim as saying that massive rigging may not save Buhari from imminent defeat.

But the APC senator, in a statement issued by his Media Aide, Yusuf Ali, and forwarded to DAILY POST on Monday, stated that he was quoted out of context, stressing that he never meant to disparage the party which, according to him, he worked so hard to build with other progressives elements.

The former governor restated his loyalty to the APC leadership and the President Muhammadu Buhari-led government, and promised his continued support to the re-election bid of the President come 2019.

The statement reads, “Senator Dr Bukar Abba Ibrahim has reacted to newspapers reports published and making the rounds in the social media sites that he is a loyal APC party member, a chieftain and an elder statesman. President Muhammadu Buhari is his president, he supported him as he will continue to support Buhari 2019 and even beyond.

“He mean no harm or disparage the party which he fought so hard to build with other progressives element in 2015 to save Nigeria from drift and the decadence of the PDP.

“Many have given it different interpretations as it suits them, some quoted him out of context for political reasons. What he said is a wake up call for his party to work harder towards the next general elections to win overwhelmingly.

“I want to make it categorically clear that Sen Bukar was misunderstood, he did not say and will never say, “Mass rigging will not save APC/Buhari, APC is worse than PDP, PMB should not expect Votes from N/East, 2019 Dicey for PMB in N/East, etc as it’s been circulated in the media.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/10/29/2019-apc-senator-abba-ibrahim-disowns-statement-buharis-chances-says-quoted-context/?fbclid=IwAR3XEu_fyacxXpTcppJ5Rr3QNWWTroyznYYYlq3FXGFNsUBNXjNRkC6MY0Y
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
The original story as published by Punch was
Fake! This is irresponsible journalism and Senator
Bukar should immediately sue all those responsible
for defaming him to act as a deterrent!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by AtikuDeman: 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
omokab:
all what you are saying doesnt make any sense. Your pdp party lied about what he said and he came out to dissappooint you people by explaning what he meant. And you are here telling us another story. Typical Pdp.
How can it make sense when you are a certified xombie
Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by JubiGold(m): 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
wailers wr all hvn orgasm ystday frm wet drm... praising d man as honest. hahahahaha... d man dun burst dia bubbles. they nw look like graduated fools

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by raffite: 11:25pm On Oct 29, 2018
brojoshua:
PDP is a looting party. Yes or No. Answer is Yes. So Nigerians should not be foolish as to vote for looters again. Once beaten twice shy, unless Nigeria is perpetually cursed.

Comparing the prices of food items and standard of living of the masses during PDP govt and that of APC govt proves which govt is better. Arguments from APC or PDP apologists can be sentimental but the impact of the govt on the masses is the real story. Rice is over N12,000, Litre of fuel is N145, Dollar is N355 etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adebayo Shittu Sued By Victor Oluwadamilere, Ex Aide Over Unpaid Salaries / Akeredolu Approves 50% Of Salaries As Hazard Allowance For Health Workers / Buhari Snubs Calls To Visit North, Jets Out To Turkey With Wife, Seven Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.