Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,443 members, 7,888,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:24 AM

I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar (13474 Views)

2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye / Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others / Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by quickberry(m): 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
Racoon:
[s]Yeah! This is the unique feature of all that belong to the coven.Lying is richly in their gene.Just like:
-VP Osinbajo lying about an imaginary school children being fed with billions.
-Oshiomole "rigging speech" after the Osun election.
-Audu Ogbeh lying about the "disappearance of the Thailand Rice Pyramids"
-Lies Muhammed lying uncontrollably and endlessly about many things.
-Lauretta Onochie lying about quality road construction work going on elsewhere in the world.
-Festus Keyamo lying about railtrack.Sarrki lying about "Ekweremadu handling a document to Oshiomole" in APC salivating anticipation of his defection.
- And now this Senator Bukar case. undecided They're always lying but deny and counter-deny when caught in their game[/s].

Oya JP

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by Moukandjo: 12:13am On Oct 30, 2018
raffite:

Comparing the prices of food items and standard of living of the masses during PDP govt and that of APC govt proves which govt is better. Arguments from APC or PDP apologists can be sentimental but the impact of the govt on the masses is the real story. Rice is over N12,000, Litre of fuel is N145, Dollar is N355 etc.

Do you know the prices of these things before PDP's evil reign? Did they increase or decrease? And are you assuring us that your demonic & satanic party will return dollar & rice to pre 1999 values if they're mistakenly voted in 2019?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by raffite: 12:38am On Oct 30, 2018
Moukandjo:

Do you know the prices of these things before PDP's evil reign? Did they increase or decrease? And are you assuring us that your demonic & satanic party will return dollar & rice to pre 1999 values if they're mistakenly voted in 2019?

Mumu lines. In PDP's first three years for example, dollar increased by about 25%, similar with prices of food items. However in the case of APC in first three years the increase was over 50%. So tell us who is more demonic.
Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by kahal29: 3:52am On Oct 30, 2018
Those who sang the man's praise yst have all gone dumb.
Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by kahal29: 6:36am On Oct 30, 2018
raffite:

Mumu lines. In PDP's first three years for example, dollar increased by about 25%, similar with prices of food items. However in the case of APC in first three years the increase was over 50%. So tell us who is more demonic.

Tell them Oooo
Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by Moukandjo: 6:45am On Oct 30, 2018
raffite:

See this one! You think you're talking to the daft PDP sycophants & IPIGs who can't think?
Dollar to Naira was stable for a whole 5 years from 1995 to 1999 under the military at N21.89. But by the end of PDP's evil first tenure in 2003, it had increased to freaking N127! Is that over 600% increase what you call 25% increase? You go school?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar by raffite: 8:40am On Oct 30, 2018
Moukandjo:

See this one! You think you're talking to the daft PDP sycophants & IPIGs who can't think?
Dollar to Naira was stable for a whole 5 years from 1995 to 1999 under the military at N21.89. But by the end of PDP's evil first tenure in 2003, it had increased to freaking N127! Is that over 600% increase what you call 25% increase? You go school?

You are lying like your 'lifeless' master. Show us proof. One thing is certain, Nigerians are hungrier now. Security is worse now. Transparency index has dropped. We can keep speaking grammar but like I said, it is the impact on the masses that matters. Reality is rice is over N12k. Fuel is N145 etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“why I Keep Moving From One Party To Another” – Ladoja / PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday / Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.