Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,721 members, 7,972,646 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:59 PM

Can You Do It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Do It? (1074 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Do It? by Gentlebabs(m): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2010
Can you stay without touching your girl for 3 years, i did! Or maybe i should rephrase, can you stay without sex for 3 years.

Comments,
Re: Can You Do It? by boy1(m): 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2010
Ar u a virgin?
Re: Can You Do It? by Blueice4re(f): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2010
boy1 thanks for the question, if he is still a virgin you can stay.
Re: Can You Do It? by r231(m): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2010
good for you

try it again next time and anoda man will be doing her for you
Re: Can You Do It? by NaijaSisi(f): 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2010
r231:

good for you

try it again next time and anoda man will be doing her for you

lol abi!
Re: Can You Do It? by snthesis(m): 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2010
Congratulations! next post plsssssssssssssssss
Re: Can You Do It? by Gentlebabs(m): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2010
I no be vero oh! But you are correct, as i was playing holy, another man was helping me to clean the playhead. I stayed out of relationship for another one and a half year,
Re: Can You Do It? by Exponental(m): 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2010
Yes.
three yrs isnt much. talk of 5, 6,7,8 and so on.
distance may keep them apart. dont forget we still av virgins but they are just minute
Re: Can You Do It? by Gentlebabs(m): 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2010
Truth this, this post is not about virginity, it is programmed to confirm how many men and women can actually control their emotions.
Re: Can You Do It? by MrC0rk: 11:40am On Jul 20, 2010
if i have vaseline: yes!!
Re: Can You Do It? by SAGoddess: 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2010
Do people still use vaseline to self-service shocked in this day and age
Re: Can You Do It? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2010
Gentlebabs:

Can you stay without touching your girl for 3 years, i did! Or maybe i should rephrase, can you stay without sex for 3 years.

Comments,
I congratulate you meen. I'm pretty sure you wanted to have sex with her. Maybe she wanted to wait
or circumstances didn't allowed you to. (whatever the reason, well done it's not easy.
Hope the girl is worth it mate.
Re: Can You Do It? by pash(m): 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2010
Yours is 3years, my is 6 years now without sex so?
Re: Can You Do It? by NaijaSisi(f): 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2010
^^^ sadwish i could be like u sad
Re: Can You Do It? by LOVE4BUG(f): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2010
lwkmo!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Do It? by lourash(m): 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2010
I congratulate you meen. I'm pretty sure you wanted to have intimacy with her. Maybe she wanted to wait
or circumstances didn't allowed you to. (whatever the reason, well done it's not easy.
Hope the girl is worth it mate.

well said Rokiatu
Re: Can You Do It? by luap: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2010
Think about becoming a catholic priest. It is obvious that you can do with out sex, in fact you sound proud of it.
Re: Can You Do It? by opuro(m): 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2010
are you sure your wee wee machine
de in good condition?
omo I smell impotent here o
Re: Can You Do It? by vivaladiva(f): 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2010
this is y i like men, they r their brothers keepers
a man says he hasnt had sex in 3 years and all the men r like wat--wats up wiv u dude---u sure ur enginee is in good order

a woman comes here yapping about being a virgin---and all the gals go on to congratulate her for being holy and shyte

big up to all the men in the house, yall know wats up
Re: Can You Do It? by Henesi2010(m): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2010
Gentlebabs:

Comments,
O boy! I hail you. Could you please lick the secret behind this, Cos i ve tried to avoid sex for just a yr but ve to visit my doctor on the sixth month cos my power house filled up.
Re: Can You Do It? by gabrielmur(m): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2010
@Henesi you are freakn funny lol, i was going to stay away from sex for the 3 days my gf stayed with me but it didnt last for 2 hours cos she is furking sexy, so mr poster its either your girlfriend is so ugly and un-inviting or you are a pen without ink, Dont take it personal though
Re: Can You Do It? by dani1luv: 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2010
poster. .when I was 3 i did never had s3x for 15years up till now. . .SO tongue
Re: Can You Do It? by papa190(m): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2010
^^

U AGAIN~ angry angry
Re: Can You Do It? by Ziggyjoel(f): 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2010
papa190:

^^

U AGAIN~ angry angry

U DEY vEX 4 AM?
Re: Can You Do It? by papa190(m): 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2010
^^
I DE VEX FOR U.,
CARRYIN AFTER NYSC EVERYWHERE~
Re: Can You Do It? by Ziggyjoel(f): 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2010
LOL tongue
Re: Can You Do It? by Gentlebabs(m): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2010
@ Rokiatu: You are very correct, ik wanted intimacy. I wanted not only her body but her love. But sha, we have shared d goodness.
Re: Can You Do It? by Gentlebabs(m): 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2010
Henesi2010: We all know that women are necessary temptations, planted by the created force of the universe. When i get tempted, U'll not believe it, I just sing and somehow i regain control of my emotions. But he no easy like that oh!
Re: Can You Do It? by Gentlebabs(m): 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2010
[b]gabrielmur: [/b]I appreciate ur frank comments, but it will interest U to know that my nick name use to be "Expander". For ur info, i dey kampe. However, don't be fooled, not all guys who have big kondos can utilize it to full capacity.That ur JohnSpartan is big does not make U good on bed, it just gives U an edge. And my girl was a damsel with an alluring magnetism that makes her an irresistible Queen.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Try To Make Men Feel Quilty? / See What A Nigerian Guy Gave His Girl 4 Valentine / Who Are This Gurls Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.