Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Man Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man (pics) (838 Views)

Moment Man Caught His Wife In A Hotel Room With Another Man (pics/video) / My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
Man kills himself after he could not bear the heartbreaking video that his girlfriend sent to him where she was seen having sex with another man.

The lady who sent the sex video with another man to mock her boyfriend and probably provoke him, never knew it would end in a tragic way as it was gathered that the heartbroken man committed suicide by drinking a poisonous substance.

He reportedly died while being rushed to the hospital.

While photos of the estranged girlfriend have gone viral online as social media users wondered why the lady decided to cause her lover’s death, it was further gathered that the incident occurred recently in Azua, a municipality in the Dominican Republic.

Checkout The Photos Below:

Source: http://www.brainnewsradio.com/man-commits-suicide-after-girlfriend-sent-him-sex-video-with-another-man-as-videogoes-viral/

lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man (pics) by IamD18: 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
Don't ever invest your emotions and feelings on a partner who's not your husband or wife.

Infact, don't even invest your emotions in anyone.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man (pics) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
Most stupid weak man ever born embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man (pics) by okk4sure: 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
I wish him beta stay in hell.Instead fr him to post dt ridiculous video online to make her paid fr her stupidity.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Marries Hologram After Finding It Difficult To Get A Date / Nigerians Call Out FALZ As Adekunle Gold Marries Simi / Guys Wants Faces Not Puss*es

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.