Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,923 members, 7,872,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" (20216 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP / Throwback Video: Even Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of APC - Akpabio / 2019: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Corruption Allegations - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Nathdoug(m): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
h
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
He is correct

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Banmeallday: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
He knows he is a fool. I pity his children
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by yrex01(m): 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu,
Keep living in bondage because of money.
O ga-eme gi voooom na-anya.

Buhari does not reward SouthEasterners. The best he'd do is buy you a new Techno phone, subscribe data on it and put you behind a Twitter account like Lauretta Onochie.

Asslicking elder.
if he's after money he won't b supporting APC as he said !! I know if he's supporting PDP u won't call him that. u are d real ZOMBIE !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by yrex01(m): 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
well said sir !! God bless NIGERIA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by rusher14: 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
Banmeallday:
He knows he is a fool. I pity his children

You guys are so full of hatred.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Sgwin: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
Everyone here should remember that it's not by force to believe In one party apc or pdp all of them are thieves
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by budusky05(m): 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
Good man

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Centcanada: 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
Is there any need for me to comment anything? No need to because you will remain where you are till your selfish desire die with you
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by messenger4891: 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
joyee4real:
All of you calling him mumu are you better than him
Dey there na !! Guy must you compare before expressing your mind ! Don't let poverty reset ur self esteem to zero level with this comment of yours ,abeg
Kenneth continue your husstle but dont bear a false witness or form alliance with wrong ideas ....good for you and good to your envitonment.gbam!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by sochima1989(m): 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
haters will keep hating but will wipe...off the hate in the mind of an average Igbo man....
we shall bring the dividend of hard work to south east.
we shall build a beauty across the Niger..
they won't stop hating sha. . ours is to keep working

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Sincinnati: 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Useless tribe.

I spit on East

I spit on ipob

They're the cause of Nigeria problems the civil war they fought with Nigeria set this country backward, but I'm glad great Nigeria army decimated them to ground zero and the coward leader ojukwu ran now the idiots ipob touts has started again and this time is total destruction.

BTW:One of my cousin bro married from that tribe and she became problem in the family, Hating the boy's family, non letting the family to come for visit but her people are welcome to the house, I personally went there to scattered that marriage drove her out myself today she's gone back to hell she came from, and my cousin bro happily married to a lovely wife.

I hate that tribe with passion.
I spit on them
mumu You-robber hate filled element.

Nobody takes you and your dead in-existing cousin seriously.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Mankosi: 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
This man is still living in bondage up till now

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Sincinnati: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
Benekruku:

Is Aba or Onitsha a sane place where you can intellectually discuss?

Slum cities you talking about. Talk about Enugu or Owerri, Those are sane cities
But Osobo is a sane city right?

No wonder you’re made from there!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by JubiGold(m): 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
Cumtroller:
On behalf of all well meaning Igbos Worldwide, we denounce this Idiot.

Worthless scum.

as if He is aware of yo miserable existence.
is it not his talk
some ppl can goofy sha
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Sincinnati: 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
rusher14:

You guys are so full of hatred.

Mr Loveday, you’re full of love and Nigeria is in this mess
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Alwaysking: 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ifyhills:
I won't call you a FOOL kos u an elderly man.
See this one that looks like ayamatanga

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by rusher14: 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
Sincinnati:
Mr Loveday, you’re full of love and Nigeria is in this mess

Continue with it.

For sure your world would become better with your strategy.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Tonimagnificent: 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM!!!

*spits*
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Sincinnati: 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
rusher14:

Continue with it.

For sure your world would become better with your strategy.
There are many threads on Nairaland where Yoruba children have openly abused their fathers in Afenifere for opposing Buhari’s government, if you can show me where you’ve come to scold them for such display of hatred to their own fathers I will apologise for calling you a hypocrite which you really are.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by PedroNascimento: 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
smiley
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by rusher14: 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
Sincinnati:
There are many threads on Nairaland where Yoruba children have openly abused their fathers in Afenifere for opposing Buhari’s government, if you can show me where you’ve come to scold them for such display of hatred to their own fathers I will apologise for calling you a hypocrite which you really are.

Show me one.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by blowjob: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
Faithway10:
Nollywood Actor and legal practitioner, Kenneth Okonkwo, has come for his Instagram followers who troll him for being an APC member and a strong supporter of president Buhari.

According to him, he is not supporting Buhari for money gains because Buhari does not induce anybody with corruption.

"I am a follower of President Muhammadu Buhari and a proud member of APC. If I am interested in money or in anything material, I wouldn’t follow Buhari because he does not induce anybody with corruption. I am interested in birthing a new Nigeria and the interest of Ndigbo and I sincerely believe the regime of Buhari will help me achieve both. In as much as I welcome any constructive criticism I will however not yield my platform for any hate speech. You can unfollow me immediately if you don’t believe in what I believe in if you cannot be civil in expressing it. In Igboland, it is a taboo to address elders in uncomplimentary language." he wrote;

Recall that Kenneth who was disqualified from Enugu gubernatorial race last month, said the Igbos will continue to wander in the wilderness if they turn their backs against Buhari in 2019.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/buhari-does-not-induce-anybody-with-corruption-kenneth-okonkwo-slams-trolls.html

CORRECT MAN.. grin..GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by jesmond3945: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
The man is looking for appointment or contract or both, so leave him who no like better thing.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Baroba(m): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Useless tribe.

I spit on East

I spit on ipob

They're the cause of Nigeria problems the civil war they fought with Nigeria set this country backward, but I'm glad great Nigeria army decimated them to ground zero and the coward leader ojukwu ran now the idiots ipob touts has started again and this time is total destruction.

BTW:One of my cousin bro married from that tribe and she became problem in the family, Hating the boy's family, non letting the family to come for visit but her people are welcome to the house, I personally went there to scattered that marriage drove her out myself today she's gone back to hell she came from, and my cousin bro happily married to a lovely wife.

I spit on them

Idiota you can only spit online why don't you go to Aba or Onitsha, infact go to Alaba and release that your filthy spit let's see what will be left of your wretched body..

Your so called stupid bro, shagging other women having multiple babies out of wedlock will not be tolerated, am glad the lady dealt with his sorry ass, weak ass men.. I see his type for UK chasing around baby girls.. useless cunts

Another poor church rat ranting online.. grin fuckouta here, na only mouthing off for internet Una Sabi..bloody cowards

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Sincinnati: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
rusher14:

Show me one.
https://www.nairaland.com/4706930/afenifere-ohanaeze-arewa-leaders-move

That’s just one, should I bring it on?

I can post more and more of them..
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by joyee4real: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
Cumtroller:
On behalf of all well meaning Igbos Worldwide, we denounce this Idiot.

Worthless scum.
you and who

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Toscarel: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Useless tribe.

I spit on East

I spit on ipob

I spit on them
for the fact you use cousin bro already shows how ignorant you are
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Ahmeduana(m): 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
Make una see frustration!!!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
Just see them, full of hate for one of their own. I m consoled by the fact that I know majority of Ibo's that comment on facebook and nairaland are the less exposed ones. The low ones. Those into buying and selling. The type that believe ffk is a messiah. I can't wait for the day the better exposed Ibo's dominate the discourse on social media. These same human beings pouring out this hate are the same ones atikulating Upandan for another Fulani man. You set of ibos irritate me with your political leanings

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel / Panic In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Send Threat Letter To Residents / Jonathan Budgeted Billions For Roads But Failed To Pay Contractors – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.