Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,321 members, 7,881,181 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:58 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" (20220 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP / Throwback Video: Even Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of APC - Akpabio / 2019: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Corruption Allegations - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Pepper31(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
Abeg d man na arrogant conventional constant rubbish elegant gallant nonsensical mumu

In fact he is.......

Lemme just cum n be going sad
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Pepper31(m): 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
Abeg d man na arrogant conventional constant rubbish elegant gallant nonsensical mumu

In fact he is.......

Lemme just cum n be going sad

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Ayomide29(m): 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
If you like continue prasing buhari from now till jesus come you will not get political appointment,i advice you to go back to your acting career before it's too late,shior
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by mechanics(m): 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ifyhills:
I won't call you a FOOL kos u an elderly man.
Elder or not, it's not good to insult your neighbour.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by AtikuDeman: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
For standing with a labelled dullard shows how foolish you are, thought you have been delivered from bondage but it's obvious you're still living in bondage after how many decades.

Interest of which ndigbo? Taaaa! May uncircumcised thunder fire your mouth there.

Like buhari like his xombies; traitor
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
I have no issues with Mr. Okonkwo or anyone for that matter having any political ideology or supporting any candidate he wishes. But I do have a problem when one tries to hide their true reason behind their choice. To hear him state his reason for supporting Buhari as: "I am interested in birthing a new Nigeria and the interest of Ndigbo and I sincerely believe the regime of Buhari will help me achieve both" is disconcerting and very disingenuous. In Nigeria where politics is a zero-sum game, he should not expect reasonable Nigerians especially of the Igbo ethnicity to believe that he's looking out for the best interest of the Igbo people in his dalliance with the man from Daura. Mr. Buhari has NEVER hidden his disdain for the people of the southeast...not now and not ever. Mr. Okonkwo needs to be honest with himself about his real agenda for supporting Buhari and not act like this is the first time that we have seen his type. It is no secret that Nigerians of all stripes and ethnicity are fond of making colorful remarks in support of any candidate from whom they would personally benefit from and this is no different. So, Mr. Okonkwo, save us your selfish induced partisan statement. QED!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by leoleo33(m): 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
who ask you? you just feel like to talk abi
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by XaviDayo(m): 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
Nna...u wicked o......

Ur Savagery no be here.

I laugh wella.

......Keep living in your bondage. .....Hahahahahahahaha. ...chai
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by RTSC: 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by HZNjnr(m): 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
Go & reduce the size of your wide basket mouth...

It's leaking too much
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Earlystar698(m): 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
Mr Abandon I hate seeing him
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by frozen70(f): 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
If this man continues with this his town crier he is doing for APC,

It's either he gets an appointment or people will hate him

He should just focus in his acting carrier

Acting is different from politics

Acting is fiction while politics is real
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Johilo(m): 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Recall that Kenneth who was disqualified
from Enugu gubernatorial race last month,
said the Igbos will continue to wander in the
wilderness if they turn their backs against
Buhari in 2019.

You dare utter this rubbish with that wide mouth of yours that looks like a deeper life sister skirt?

What a waste.
haha... Dis one pained u
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by jaxxy(m): 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
Buharis men do.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by taneez(f): 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
God bless the day you were born.... This has been revealed by wisdom
MaNyEsq:
I have no issues with Mr. Okonkwo or anyone for that matter having any political ideology or supporting any candidate he wishes. But I do have a problem when one tries to hide their true reason behind their choice. To hear him state his reason for supporting Buhari as: "I am interested in birthing a new Nigeria and the interest of Ndigbo and I sincerely believe the regime of Buhari will help me achieve both" is disconcerting and very disingenuous. In Nigeria where politics is a zero-sum game, he should not expect reasonable Nigerians especially of the Igbo ethnicity to believe that he's looking out for the best interest of the Igbo people in his dalliance with the man from Daura. Mr. Buhari has NEVER hidden his disdain for the people of the southeast...not now and not ever. Mr. Okonkwo needs to be honest with himself about his real agenda for supporting Buhari and not act like this is the first time that we have seen his type. It is no secret that Nigerians of all stripes and ethnicity are fond of making colorful remarks in support of any candidate from whom they would personally benefit from and this is no different. So, Mr. Okonkwo, save us your selfish induced partisan statement. QED!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Henri8: 7:17am On Oct 31, 2018
Andy still dey talk?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Henri8: 7:20am On Oct 31, 2018
lonelydora:
Says a man whose elder brother (Oha-ma-dike) and younger brothers are in PDP.

Kenneth Okonkwo, i just hope the whole of Ofulonu road in Nsukka won't be disappointed in you?

They already are.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 31, 2018
Ifyhills:
I won't call you a FOOL kos u an elderly man.

Ify ugwu, He's an elderly fool.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Obidikefidelis(m): 7:27am On Oct 31, 2018
I like u b4, bt now, am having second thought abt u oga
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by igwefivestar(m): 8:04am On Oct 31, 2018
Benekruku:

Is Aba or Onitsha a sane place where you can intellectually discuss?

Slum cities you talking about. Talk about Enugu or Owerri, Those are sane cities
all the cities have thier own pride, so he knew exactly what he is saying.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by igwefivestar(m): 8:06am On Oct 31, 2018
Benekruku:

Is Aba or Onitsha a sane place where you can intellectually discuss?

Slum cities you talking about. Talk about Enugu or Owerri, Those are sane cities
Mind u, the two city are the most creative city in SE
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 31, 2018
MaNyEsq:
but the fact is, You really cant say for sure why he is supporting Buhari, as amatter of fact, it is easier to get into government in an eastern state with PDP or APGA. but he is in APC.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by gidgiddy: 10:41am On Oct 31, 2018
Kenneth Okonkwo is what Igbos call "efulefu"
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
How.? ... Corruption is engendered all over the country. Buhari can only try his best to reduce it and in order to improve public service.

Let's help you with the best asset acquisition decision. Acquire the right property (Lands &Houses) in your choice location without any omo-oniles or fraudulent agents. Acquire RIGHT and enjoy peace of mind.

Get in touch with us... Visit our Ikeja Office at 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street,, Medical Road (Off Awolowo Way) Ikeja.

Call us on +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. To Chat With Us DIRECTLY, Please Click on the WhatsApp link in our signature here just below.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
silastemplar:
but the fact is, You really cant say for sure why he is supporting Buhari, as amatter of fact, it is easier to get into government in an eastern state with PDP or APGA. but he is in APC.

You have actually made my point. Truth be told, Mr. Okonkwo himself can't say for sure why he's supporting Buhari because the reasons he enunciated are laughable. People tend to gravitate to places where they are celebrated not tolerated. The fact that PDP and APGA are crowded, it's a nobrainer that he, Mr. Okonkwo would move to APC where he would have less competing voices of praise and adulation of Buhari. Nigerians like to be the "ONE and ONLY" this and the "ONLY" that.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by efighter: 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2018
IamD18:
Can this man say this nonsense in places like Aba or Onitsha?

Will his life remain the same if he try such.

I mean, why are APC zombified supporters so gullible and dumb that they are ready to asslick Buhari at all cost?

Are you people really violent or you just preach violence? If you are truly violent, then go meet Fulani herdsmen and prove your violence, IPOB Miscreants. In Yoruba land, the husband may be in APC while the wife may be in PDP and the children in different parties. The husband can be a Muslim, while the wife is a Christian. In the potopoto republic of drugs and crime, everyone must be a drug pusher and and IPOB miscreant.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Tyche(m): 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2018
IamD18:
Can this man say this nonsense in places like Aba or Onitsha?

Will his life remain the same if he try such.

I mean, why are APC zombified supporters so gullible and dumb that they are ready to asslick Buhari at all cost?

When you threaten a man for expressing his conviction, then you are part of the problem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Rejects Redeployment Of REC By INEC Barely A Week To Elections. / 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) / OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.