Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,660 members, 7,892,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 03:26 PM

If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response (977 Views)

God Doesn’t Live In Heaven And Heaven Is Not Goal Of Christians- Abel / Does God Exist Why Does He Delay / Sincere Adherents Of Abrahamic Religions, Why Bother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response by branhampaul: 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
Not an iota of doubt, this is the most cherished one liner from religious persons as it mostly comes out of their mind, maybe because they have nothing else to say or simply can’t pull off the burden of proof hanging on them.

This is a stupid question in the first instance but before I delve into my argument, I will give you a simple and straight forward answer: We are trying to liberate you from brain deterioration, and you should be on your knees thanking us.

Religious persons asking this question just go further to prove how inept they are when it comes to rational thinking and common sense. Now, I will rephrase that question and throw it back at you. If your god exist and has a divine plan, why try helping him to evangelize? Or don’t you believe in god’s capability to change anyone? Besides, it is a divine plan, everything was programmed to go smoothly, or you going out to preach is it just part of god’s plan, if so, your god is a contradiction of himself, why stress and use you when he has the key to everyone one’s heart? Why do you go about disturbing everyone with your god In the name of evangelism? Preaching in buses and gatherings. I can’t wait for laws to ban this act. Why do you go about reading fictional novels and watching fictional films, are you this stupid that you have nothing else to do but to wallow in fictional stuffs that isn’t obviously real.

Shove this down your brain, we are not disproving your god, because he obviously don’t exist, we are only trying to make you see good reasoning.

Stop asking such question, it is irrational.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
Where is my nokia charger ?
Re: If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response by henrybomb(m): 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
branhampaul:
Not an iota of doubt, this is the most cherished one liner from religious persons as it mostly comes out of their mind, maybe because they have nothing else to say or simply can’t pull off the burden of proof hanging on them.

This is a stupid question in the first instance but before I delve into my argument, I will give you a simple and straight forward answer: We are trying to liberate you from brain deterioration, and you should be on your knees thanking us.

Religious persons asking this question just go further to prove how inept they are when it comes to rational thinking and common sense. Now, I will rephrase that question and throw it back at you. If your god exist and has a divine plan, why try helping him to evangelize? Or don’t you believe in god’s capability to change anyone? Besides, it is a divine plan, everything was programmed to go smoothly, or you going out to preach is it just part of god’s plan, if so, your god is a contradiction of himself, why stress and use you when he has the key to everyone one’s heart? Why do you go about disturbing everyone with your god In the name of evangelism? Preaching in buses and gatherings. I can’t wait for laws to ban this act. Why do you go about reading fictional novels and watching fictional films, are you this stupid that you have nothing else to do but to wallow in fictional stuffs that isn’t obviously real.

Shove this down your brain, we are not disproving your god, because he obviously don’t exist, we are only trying to make you see good reasoning.

Ok we don hear.. Next please
Re: If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response by CAPSLOCKED: 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
branhampaul:
Why do you go about disturbing everyone with your god In the name of evangelism? Preaching in buses and gatherings. I can’t wait for laws to ban this act.

BELIEVE ME.

1 Like

Re: If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response by Deckline(m): 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
REPROBATES. You are blind leaders of the blind. GOD LIVES AND REIGNS FOR ETERNITY.

1 Like

Re: If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response by branhampaul: 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
Deckline:
REPROBATES. You are blind leaders of the blind. GOD LIVES AND REIGNS FOR ETERNITY.
RETARD.
Faith is blindness. Common sense is still available.

1 Like

Re: If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response by xproducer: 1:31am On Nov 02, 2018
The Lord GOD gives command to preach His word whenever and wherever possible, particularly to those who want to hear the good news of salvation, who want to hear of the hope that is in the heart of the person speaking (1 Peter 3:15).

God's prophets/people preach! (As far back as Noah - 2 Peter 2:5)

"For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe." - 1 Corinthians 1:21

The gospel/good news began from the beginning, then with one nation, and according to God's will, and magnanimous plan to save many from all nations - it has spread all over the world (Luke 24:47, Galatians 3:8 )

"And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come." - Matthew 24:14

+++++++
A child of GOD seldom stops sharing the word of God - in love for God and his/her neighbor, and certainly in obedience to God's command.

"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." - Romans 10:17

"While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation." - Hebrews 3:15
The fool has said in his heart, “There is no God.”... - Psalm 14:1
Re: If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response by orisa37: 9:01am On Nov 02, 2018
Jesus came to evangelise God for the whole world.
He needed more hands to evangelise to the seven corners of the world and to generations after Him. He created Discipleship and Apostleship to spread The Message.
For us who invented Electricity, Politics, Economy and Science, God is our Instructor(Teacher), Director(Directives) and Discernment(Distingushing variously). He is also our Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding. He, Himself charged us to keep reminding ourselves and our Children's Children of His Riches&Wealth; Power&Might; Honour&Glory; Majesty&Worship for ever.
It is relevant to say that we, Religious groups love evangelising God and worshipping Him till we see Christ in Heaven.
Re: If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
branhampaul:

you are trying only to liberate yourself from the fact that although you claim not to BELIVE in the supernatural, an inner part of you is telling you that it exist

and now you are looking for how to get fellow passengers who will join you on your eminent voyage to hell

why the christian God,why not Ogun,amadioha, Vishnu or in fact zues you are being controlled by Satan to do his will and you don't know it.I smh
Re: If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response by LordReed(m): 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
orisa37:
Jesus came to evangelise God for the whole world.
He needed more hands to evangelise to the seven corners of the world and to generations after Him. He created Discipleship and Apostleship to spread The Message.
For us who invented Electricity, Politics, Economy and Science, God is our Instructor(Teacher), Director(Directives) and Discernment(Distingushing variously). He is also our Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding. He, Himself charged us to keep reminding ourselves and our Children's Children of His Riches&Wealth; Power&Might; Honour&Glory; Majesty&Worship for ever.
It is relevant to say that we, Religious groups love evangelising God and worshipping Him till we see Christ in Heaven.

The world is round, how does it have 7 corners? LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response by Thugaa: 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
xproducer:
The Lord GOD gives command to preach His word whenever and wherever possible, particularly to those who want to hear the good news of salvation, who want to hear of the hope that is in the heart of the person speaking (1 Peter 3:15).

God's prophets/people preach! (As far back as Noah - 2 Peter 2:5)

"For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe." - 1 Corinthians 1:21

The gospel/good news began from the beginning, then with one nation, and according to God's will, and magnanimous plan to save many from all nations - it has spread all over the world (Luke 24:47, Galatians 3:8 )

"And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come." - Matthew 24:14

+++++++
A child of GOD seldom stops sharing the word of God - in love for God and his/her neighbor, and certainly in obedience to God's command.

"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." - Romans 10:17

"While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation." - Hebrews 3:15
The fool has said in his heart, “There is no God.”... - Psalm 14:1
Highest level of imprisonment, suffering and folly, i command you receive freedom today!

2 Likes

Re: If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response by orisa37: 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
LordReed:

The world is round, how does it have 7 corners? LMFAO!

Seven Continents of the world.
Re: If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response by branhampaul: 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
Chidorx60:
you are trying only to liberate yourself from the fact that although you claim not to BELIVE in the supernatural, an inner part of you is telling you that it exist

and now you are looking for how to get fellow passengers who will join you on your eminent voyage to hell

why the christian God,why not Ogun,amadioha, Vishnu or in fact zues you are being controlled by Satan to do his will and you don't know it.I smh
Lol. Another pathetic christian. Give your belongings to the poor and follow Christ, for that was what was commanded.
Re: If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response by LordReed(m): 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
orisa37:

Seven Continents of the world.

Then say continent not corner.

2 Likes

Re: If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response by xproducer: 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
Thugaa:

Highest level of imprisonment, suffering and folly, i command you receive freedom today!
+++++++++++++

You're entitled to your opinion. When all is said and done, I pray you obtain mercy from GOD.

Peace.

---

"But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." - 1 Corinthians 2:14
Re: If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response by branhampaul: 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
xproducer:

---

"But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." - 1 Corinthians 2:14
Are you not a natural man? You are, stop deluding yourself.

1 Like

Re: If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response by DeSepiero(m): 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
branhampaul:
Are you not a natural man? You are, stop deluding yourself.

...how some people dump their elementary sense of reasoning for garbage.
Re: If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response by DeSepiero(m): 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
Chidorx60:

It's best not to make assumptions on issues beyond your reasoning. Seek knowledge.
Re: If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response by orisa37: 4:55am On Nov 03, 2018
LordReed:

Then say continent not corner.

Listen to the Sound.
Re: If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response by LordReed(m): 7:08am On Nov 03, 2018
orisa37:

Listen to the Sound.

Its English not Yoruba.
Re: If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response by branhampaul: 7:20am On Nov 03, 2018
DeSepiero:

...how some people dump their elementary sense of reasoning for garbage.
And this is coming from someone who supposedly believe in a god. smh
Re: If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response by orisa37: 7:54am On Nov 03, 2018
LordReed:

Its English not Yoruba.

U got it.
Re: If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
DeSepiero:

It's best not to make assumptions on issues beyond your reasoning. Seek knowledge.
You are the one making assumptions by saying I should seek knowledge.
although I am from a christian family I became a true christian after doing an intense study on religions and certain spirituality and I came to discover what the average atheist has not seen or discovered.
I am a christian by what i experienced personally and not what I am forced to be

seek light brother and if you do you'll know the truth,you are the one who doesn't believe after all.
Re: If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2018
branhampaul:
Lol. Another pathetic christian. Give your belongings to the poor and follow Christ, for that was what was commanded.
sir you are miserable in your unbelief and you tend to joke with things far far above you

it's like a person who cannot grasp a maths concept and resort to rubbishing the surface knowledge he knows about it

Christians with belief are far better than you but I really hope you save yourself from your impending doom
Re: If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response by orisa37: 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
LordReed:

Its English not Yoruba.

I know.
Re: If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response by DeSepiero(m): 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
Chidorx60:
You are the one making assumptions by saying I should seek knowledge.
although I am from a christian family I became a true christian after doing an intense study on religions and certain spirituality and I came to discover what the average atheist has not seen or discovered.
I am a christian by what i experienced personally and not what I am forced to be

seek light brother and if you do you'll know the truth,you are the one who doesn't believe after all.

'Seek knowledge' is NOT assumptions.

Apparently, your fluency in English usage and comprehension is questionable.

What have you discovered that the average atheist haven't discovered and how do you know so?
Re: If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
DeSepiero:

'Seek knowledge' is NOT assumptions.

Apparently, your fluency in English usage and comprehension is questionable.

What have you discovered that the average atheist haven't discovered and how do you know so?
is it not assumptions to tell someone to seek knowledge about an issue, when you don't have an idea about what he knows concerning that issue,English teacher.

seeing you are the type who focuses on minor issues I shouldn't waste pure truth on you.
I will leave you to fellow language professionals and may God help you.
Re: If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response by DeSepiero(m): 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
Chidorx60:
is it not assumptions to tell someone to seek knowledge about an issue, when you don't have an idea about what he knows concerning that issue,English teacher.

seeing you are the type who focuses on minor issues I shouldn't waste pure truth on you.
I will leave you to fellow language professionals and may God help you.

...you missed the question?
Again, what have you discovered that the average atheist haven't discovered, and how do you know so.
No answer? I'd take it you were bluffing.
Re: If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
[quote author=DeSepiero post=72658804]

...you missed the question?
Again, what have you discovered that the average atheist haven't discovered, and how do you know so.
No answer? I'd take it you were bluffing.[/quot
I think you should check your comphrension of English cause I never meant to answer your question.
just assum that I was bluffing and save me your battering
Re: If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response by DeSepiero(m): 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
[quote author=Chidorx60 post=72681591][/quote]
Shut up! Take an advice when one is given, so that you can be saved from your pit of ignorance and delusion. Once again, seek knowledge.
Re: If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
DeSepiero:

Shut up! Take an advice when one is given, so that you can be saved from your pit of ignorance and delusion. Once again, seek knowledge.
a wisdom void creature noted
Re: If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response by theoriginalgood: 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
branhampaul:
RETARD.
Faith is blindness. Common sense is still available.

What do you think about this?

God is somewhere. At the beginning, he tried to delete bad, but bad actually has some power to prevent this. This is why bad still exists today. Humanity is made up of beings that all die someday. You think a good being is ever supposed to die? Humanity is bad and will be wiped away eventually. Me, I keep looking at my clock

(1) (Reply)

Pastors Who Dedicated Linda Ikeji's Child Don't Have This Portion In Their Bible / Various Genocide In The Bible And Why God Commands Such??? / To Mr Oseun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.