Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,247 members, 7,891,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:36 AM

Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign (5947 Views)

Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter / We'll Stop Recycling Of Leaders In 2019 Says Olawepo Hashim / Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign by bilms(m): 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
The 3rd Force Presidential Candidate and candidate of People's Trust, Mr Olawepo Hashim has launched a campaign to stop recycling leaders in Nigeria, ahead of the 2019 presidential election.

In a campaign launched on his social media platforms both on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @gohashim2019, the frontline candidate who is now in prime position to challenge the dou of APC presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari and PDP candidate, Atiku Abubakar stated that, if we stop recycling leaders, Nigeria GOH Better.

The stated also that, "“What we need now is a new generation of leaders. We no longer need the cabal anymore. We cannot accept a situation where we accommodate multiple pension-receiving individuals. I mean those who have been living on government expenses in ages"

“The nation certainly needs fresh ideas on how to develop the economy, unite and secure the country, which the political elites recycling themselves in power have not been able to offer. Next year (2019) must be the breaking point from the legacy of poverty and misery which politicians represent,” he stated.

What do you think about recycling leaders?

Join the discussion

https://mrrightsng..com/2018/11/olawepo-hashim-launches-stop-recycling.html?m=1

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
Good idea but he should go and sleep.

5 Likes

Re: Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign by bilms(m): 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Good idea but he should go and sleep.

Why should he go and sleep?

21 Likes

Re: Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
Sai Baba all the way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
4601CE:
Sai Baba all the way

4 Likes

Re: Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign by bilms(m): 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
Gohashim, Nigeria GOH Better

1 Like

Re: Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign by bilms(m): 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign by damifrost: 4:22am On Nov 02, 2018
Sowore 2019 tongue

7 Likes

Re: Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign by ChewingStick(m): 4:23am On Nov 02, 2018
heheh, sure
Re: Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 02, 2018
Hmmn.. Easier said than done..
The old leaders have the money and the country in their pockets.
And my fellow youths aren't ready for a new era of young leaders. They still supporting the old.

It is well sha..
One day, we will get it right..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIzgzmooyFM

1 Like

Re: Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign by banio: 4:36am On Nov 02, 2018
Sowore and all the others claim third force candidate.

Make I aticulate because I am sure of him not a third force. Though I prefer a different face, but only Atiku can chase Bubu to Daura

5 Likes

Re: Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign by jaxxy(m): 4:40am On Nov 02, 2018
banio:
Sowore and all the others claim third force candidate.

Make I aticulate because I am sure of him not a third force. Though I prefer a different face, but only Atiku can chase Bubu to Daura

Why can’t even these new faces use their brains and come up with a consensus candidate based on a coalition government to make Nigeria work? All of them want to be president at same time. Seems very desperate. Smh

6 Likes

Re: Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign by haconjy(m): 4:47am On Nov 02, 2018
Hummm o
Re: Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign by haconjy(m): 4:50am On Nov 02, 2018
Thus man can do something
Re: Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign by brainyvibe1(m): 5:02am On Nov 02, 2018
jaxxy:

Why can’t even these new faces use their brains and come up with a consensus candidate based on a coalition government to make Nigeria work? All of them want to be president at same time. Seems very desperate. Smh
That is how it use to be when there are lot of people who care and want Nigeria to work again but OMOYELE SOWORE ALL THE WAY EVEN THOUGH HE WON'T ENTER I WILL STILL VOTE HIM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign by highmey(m): 5:07am On Nov 02, 2018

I don’t understand why a reasonable person will support APC or PDP. These two parties have nothing to offer. Indeed they both have recycled mofos! If Mr. A isn’t getting what he wants from party A he runs to party B (political prostitutes).

We need new faces and ideas in our government. No government has even brought initiatives on how to reduce expenses and costs, how to generate more income, how to improve the educational and medical sectors... so pathetic!

They only care about their wages. So funny that NO state except Lagos is self sufficient, and they are not bothered.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign by mctowel01: 5:40am On Nov 02, 2018
brainyvibe1:

That is how it use to be when there are lot of people who care and want Nigeria to work again but OMOYELE SOWORE ALL THE WAY EVEN THOUGH HE WON'T ENTER I WILL STILL VOTE HIM
Same here... SOWORE 2019! come rain come sunshine!

6 Likes

Re: Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign by fasho01(m): 5:44am On Nov 02, 2018
Honestly, GOH is really trying with his campaign team on awareness and sensitization. If it were in saner climes, he'd be a force to reckon with..

However over here, the two old recycled politicians vying for presidency under the 2 major political parties feels it's either one of theirs birthright to be next president..

I don't blame them though, it's we the unserious electotates who have given them such audacity as our mumu never do

2 Likes

Re: Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign by Nukilia: 5:54am On Nov 02, 2018
Nigerians don't like progress...
Re: Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign by Sweetcollins: 6:01am On Nov 02, 2018
Nigeria lazy youths are too lazy to articulate the nefarious consequensies of the evil actions of these unrepentant old mofos. Posterity will never forgive those dead supporters with brain tumor. Buhari disappointed Nigerians big time, once bitten twice shine. Say big no to old rulers with military mentality.
One day, we will be wise.
Re: Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign by BlueRayDick: 6:20am On Nov 02, 2018
More than half of the voting populace comprise of the youth less than 40 years of age. If we all vote this guy and give youth a chance it won't be a bad thing. But no! We won't, we prefer fighting ourselves over a corrupt 72 year old Àtiku and a Clueless 76 year old Buhari. Yet we want Naija to be on the same level with Modern nations. How? When you kill yourselves to put a septugenarian in power and you expect change

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign by Jayloy: 6:25am On Nov 02, 2018
Sowore started this since with his takeitback movement. I would have preferred him to team up with Sowore and not contest individually because comparing from campaign so far, Sowore seems to be the only one giving the major PDP/APC a run for their money

4 Likes

Re: Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign by guesto: 6:27am On Nov 02, 2018
but he should start with his state now. then let see how good he is before handling him our national tresury .
Re: Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign by Kennedy94(m): 6:27am On Nov 02, 2018
Nigeria GOH better
Re: Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign by JegaQuin: 6:31am On Nov 02, 2018
bilms:

Why should he go and sleep?

Because he's not getting up to 100k votes throughout Nigeria! Only an insane entity will not know that the battle is primarily between Buhari and Atiku!
Re: Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign by Kingsval(m): 6:33am On Nov 02, 2018
Hashim should go and sit down....His party has no structure to challenge Bubu @poll..
Buhari is a terrorist and monumental Failure, Sending him him back to his gay cows is mission that must be completed come 2019....
If you are #AtikulatingOBIdiently with me come let take selfie and know ourselves.

#SayNoToTerrorism
#SayNoToBuhari
#SayNoToFailure

#BackToDauraIsAMust

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign by Glink2018(m): 6:33am On Nov 02, 2018
Good riddance to bad rubbish...

Tell us what you are bringing to the table....

You may be worst than the old mofos and usual polithievian ....

He doesn't even look like it
Re: Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign by uthlaw: 6:42am On Nov 02, 2018
he should join head with sowore.... SOWORE for 2019

3 Likes

Re: Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign by Venerable612(m): 7:04am On Nov 02, 2018
Only a fool does the same thing and expects a different result

PMB promised to make 1#=1$....

Atiku and Obasanjo mismanaged lots of FG’s owned assets and failed to pay Nigerian Airways staff their meagre pensions.

That’s just one in many of their ills.

But these new guys don’t hold a chance under this current structure of godfatherism. The problem is that election is won at the grassroot level (local level corruption) - and to get the elites - you need a sound economic and foreign policy template that is clear and workable.

I doubt they possess any. The best bet is to go for the guy that makes the promises of restructuring and will “implement same by devolving lots of power to lower tiers “. Until then - I fear the whole recycling is bound to continue - as long as the centre is so attractive!
Re: Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign by martolux(m): 7:05am On Nov 02, 2018
I would have like to see him team up with Sowore but I just dont trust that Sowore guy.He should find one Hausa young chap as his vice and they should always appear together.
Re: Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign by emerged01(m): 7:07am On Nov 02, 2018
Jayloy:
Sowore started this since with his takeitback movement. I would have preferred him to team up with Sowore and not contest individually because comparing from campaign so far, Sowore seems to be the only one giving the major PDP/APC a run for their money
That guy started early. He shouldn't stop the movement after the election. With what I'm seeing the movement is going to be massive with time. Those who didn't believe in the movement,we have no choice than to join when they see the progress.

2 Likes

Re: Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign by tossie101(f): 7:14am On Nov 02, 2018
Atiku

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tompolo Makes First Public Appearance After Six Years / Insecurity: Northern Senators’ Forum Calls For Lasting Solutions / FG Transmits Bills On Arms Control, Explosives To NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.