Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:14 PM

Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor (37863 Views)

School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum / Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum / Inauguration: Babagana Umara Zulum Coughs Persistently While Reading speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 02, 2018
seunmsg:
Tinubu is busy building bridges of unity all over the country while his haters are crying all over social media.

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44.
they shall cry till the kingdom come amen

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by SarkinYarki: 10:05am On Nov 02, 2018
LamidiCownu:

The same shuku obuko Alabama that couldn't save your people from the progrom and recently when the python came .. mtchewww
Is that one God ?
You better start worshipping Tinubu like your brother above

How dare you compare God to Tinubu ..God can you see how this Buharist is mocking You? !!!
Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by LamidiCownu: 10:06am On Nov 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:

How dare you compare God to Tinubu ..God can you see how this Buharist is mocking You? !!!
Shuku obuko Alabama is an ipob deity nah grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by seunmsg(m): 10:11am On Nov 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:

More like Bridge of corruption and extortion but he is fooling himself his 14 years is over from what God has said to me this morning

grin grin grin
Like seriously? Clowns are now everywhere on Nairaland.

God spoke to you this morning the same way holy spirit ministered to fraudulent apostle Suleiman back in 2015 that Jonathan would win the presidential election. We know better today.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 02, 2018
ZombieNation:
[s][/s]
Tinubu is a bastard. A fraudulent kleptomaniac convicted drug dealer.
you lack home training

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by kayusely70(m): 10:42am On Nov 02, 2018
You're a potential inmate at 'yaba left' for thorough examination of your thinking faculty.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by Xisnin(m): 11:15am On Nov 02, 2018
This is expected, no one can match Tinubu's billions in APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by forghon: 11:16am On Nov 02, 2018
ZombieNation:
[s][/s]

that's the true definition of cownu ipob

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by idonhammer: 11:17am On Nov 02, 2018
[quote author=quickberry post=72612652][/quote]

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 02, 2018
ZombieNation:
This frog is straying too far from his pond.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by rhythyson: 11:22am On Nov 02, 2018
ZombieNation:
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by gurunlocker: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2018
seunmsg:

I understand your pain and sadness bro. Building political bridges of unity across the country is way above your understanding simply because your region lack leaders with Tinubu's kind of foresight and national appeal.

Their region lack leaders but your party is still desperate for their vote?
Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2018
Please I need a loan or sponsor to purchase a tricycle (Keke Napep) so I can ride it myself. The only collateral I have is my B.Sc and NYSC certificates and I'm willing to use it. I'm in Lagos State but I'm willing to relocate if need be.
If there's anyone who can help, kindly call or whatsapp me on 070..66690..784
You can also click on the link on my signature to message me directly. Thanks
Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by bluecircle470: 11:26am On Nov 02, 2018
ZombieNation:

“It is only a man of questionable pedigree whose certificate are dogged with a lot of confusion; whose parental background is pretty much unknown; whose state of origin is opaque and unclear, that can understand how life is in the jungle" - Barrack Hussein Obama, 2018

Mumu, who do you think u can deceive....maybe ur fellow mumu sha. You’re attributing that line of words to Obama while in actual sense it was atiku campaign media spokesman that said it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by bluecircle470: 11:27am On Nov 02, 2018
ZombieNation:
[s][/s]

Sorry bro i feel ur pain but it’s irredeemable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by TheAngry1: 11:33am On Nov 02, 2018
ZombieNation:
This frog is straying too far from his pond.

The man who has jumped off his pond is that lunatic in Israel grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by Justdare: 11:33am On Nov 02, 2018
olalat:
hahahaha, Sue you!! Who knows you. Do you exist outside nairaland where you display your crash ignorance on daily basis. Some people can overrate themselves sha. Tinubu should sue you... YOU.........

Crass ignorance I believe you meant to write
Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 02, 2018
ZombieNation:
[s][/s]

If you like deny nonsense.

This bastard and his lekpa wife pleaded no-contest to money laundry charges bordering on proceeds from illicit drug trafficking in front of a US federal district Judge.

Part of the condition of his sentence was to forfeiture well over $400,000 and to be summarily deported.

Yes, Mr Afonja, a plea bargain is equal to an admission of guilt. Because he did not serve prison time owing to the fact that this serial betrayer also snitched on his drug accomplices, doesn't mean he was not convicted.

Nah you suppose go school to understand that a plea bargain includes an admission of guilt and also translates to a conviction.

But I am however happy that you afonjastic hypocrites are no longer denying that Tinubu and his wife were never arraigned before a US judge for drug related offences.

The only ignorant thing about your comment is your bigotry and use of the word Afonja.
Tinubu can come from any tribe, but he'll still end up being the scumbag drug dealing kleptomaniac criminal that he is.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by erinalex: 11:34am On Nov 02, 2018
ZombieNation:
[s][/s]

u better don't have hearts attack over Tinubu's matter.
Emotions and hatred is getting d better part of you.
I guess,d court in ur village convicted Tinubu.
Build yourself up too, and stop putting Jagaban issues on your head.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by deafeyez: 11:35am On Nov 02, 2018
seunmsg:
Tinubu is busy building bridges of unity all over the country while his haters are crying all over social media.

Does it mean that whoever Tinubu endorses automatically becomes the governor of that State?
Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by Kennedy94(m): 11:35am On Nov 02, 2018
Tinubu now more popular than our president

2023 loading for him indeed

Convert your Paypal to Bitcoin or Bitcoin to paypal,rate is ok.Check my siggy
Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by Bhol28: 11:36am On Nov 02, 2018
Jagaban!!Slayer of pdpthief @ work again,Haters should simply go and crash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by valentinenkem: 11:37am On Nov 02, 2018
“It is only a man of questionable pedigree whose certificate are dogged with a lot of confusion; whose parental background is pretty much unknown; whose state of origin is opaque and unclear, that can understand how life is in the jungle" - Barrack Hussein Obama, 2018[/quote]
Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by yrex01(m): 11:37am On Nov 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:

this one even turn God to chukwudi. Goan rest this tread ain't urs this morning. You've been beating blue black. Go find anoda

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by dotcodotuk: 11:37am On Nov 02, 2018
gurunlocker:

Their region lack leaders but your party is still desperate for their vote?

Desperate for whose vote. APC can score nothing in SE and still win the election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by DeKen: 11:39am On Nov 02, 2018
quickberry:

You made an allegation, you should be able to prove it

If you don't like the way we eulogise our elders, you can jump into the lagoon

You can as well tell your Atiku to visit the U.S
So you will sit down, decide and create a fake Atiku account, post whatever you like, screen shot and post on Nairaland to deceive people.
For those who don't know, Atiku's twitter account is @Atiku. @Atiku's twitter account is a confirmed account, not this fake @TheAtiku.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by GistFullGround: 11:45am On Nov 02, 2018
Ehiscotch:

Sorry, do you know the meaning of "convicted"?
If yes, tell us how, when, why.

Or maybe your hate has been so toxic it has begun to eat essential parts of your brain.

He did not present himself to face the law...
He should also go to the US just as Atiku should go too

https://naija247news.com/2014/12/24/revealedhow-tinubus-drug-trafficking-history-in-the-us-and-certificate-resume-place-of-birth-forgery-stopped-him/

https://www.nairaland.com/1441678/u.s-agents-expose-bola-tinubus

https://newsrescue.com/tinubu-not-convicted-only-forfeited-460000-of-drug-proceeds-to-us-aides/
Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by erinalex: 11:46am On Nov 02, 2018
ZombieNation:
[s][/s]

Tinubu is a convicted drug dealer.

Ask him to sue me for saying so.
it is always hard to engage people like u,in any meaningful discuss.
U were asked a very simple question, " when was Tinubu convicted, and by which court " instead of u to shame d questioners,by providing details of jagaban's trials, u resort to abuse.
Can't u talk, without sounding frustrated .
Online wars has never and will never help you.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by gurunlocker: 11:46am On Nov 02, 2018
dotcodotuk:

Desperate for whose vote. APC can score nothing in SE and still win the election

Trust me, not in 2019.... The overconfidence that affected GEJ in the last election will happen in 2019 also.

Remember it's between 2 Northerners and not 1 Northerner and a Southerner.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:53am On Nov 02, 2018
seunmsg:

Which unity? Una too funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) / Army Clears 7 Vilages Of Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) / Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.