Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,740 members, 7,915,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:41 PM

Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor (37944 Views)

School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum / Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum / Inauguration: Babagana Umara Zulum Coughs Persistently While Reading speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by farem: 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
ZombieNation:
[s][/s]

If you like deny nonsense.

This bastard and his lekpa wife pleaded no-contest to money laundry charges bordering on proceeds from illicit drug trafficking in front of a US federal district Judge.

Part of the condition of his sentence was to forfeiture well over $400,000 and to be summarily deported.

Yet the American Congress men and women will not stop coming to pay homage in his house almost yearly.
I think there's another level of lunacy that's not gotten a cure!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by Amumaigwe: 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
seunmsg:

I understand your pain and sadness bro. Building political bridges of unity across the country is way above your understanding simply because your region lack leaders with Tinubu's kind of foresight and national appeal.

You are calling a confirmed thief and an international drug Lord your leader. Such a terrible morally-loose leader yo have. I really pity your future generations.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by Akolawole(m): 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:

More like Bridge of corruption and extortion but he is fooling himself his 14 years is over from what God has said to me this morning

Which God?

I hope it's not the same god that said Jonathan will win in 2015.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by icon007(m): 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
ZombieNation:

Lol.

Not only was he arranged, he was also convicted alongside his lekpa wife.

The court papers are everywhere on the net.

Google : Tinubu drug conviction in the US and you will see for yourself.

If not that Afonjatitis dey worry you, you would have seen this criminal for who he is: a fraudulent drug dealing ex convict bastard gbana head.

... but why are u so pained bro, why, just why?

Oh, u see him as a treat to ur dream of seeing Obi as the next vp?

If that's d case, tread softly and stop ur Afonja Afonja of a thing already! It doesn't portray ur exposure.

Like him or hate him, tinubu is a strategist. He survived against Obj, refused joining pdp, then couple with other removed a sitting government... What more.

Mind u, we are atikulating here...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by GetCofOProperty: 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
Politics in the state is getting interesting. The APC National leader vying into every possible political mess to save the party's face. Imposition, consensus candidacy and many other strategies are the order of the day.

Let's Guide You To Acquiring Your Genuine Lands &Properties in Your Choice Location With PEACE OF MIND and Withing Your Budget.
Visit Our Ikeja Office (On Olu Koleosho Street, Medical Road Off Awolowo Way). Call/Whats App +234(0)8027390046. Check Our Signature Below And Click The WhatsApp Link To Chat Us DIRECTLY.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by OYAY(m): 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
ZombieNation:
[s][/s]

If you like deny nonsense.

This bastard and his lekpa wife pleaded no-contest to money laundry charges bordering on proceeds from illicit drug trafficking in front of a US federal district Judge.

Part of the condition of his sentence was to forfeiture well over $400,000 and to be summarily deported.

Yes, Mr Afonja, a plea bargain is equal to an admission of guilt. Because he did not serve prison time owing to the fact that this serial betrayer also snitched on his drug accomplices, doesn't mean he was not convicted.

Nah you suppose go school to understand that a plea bargain includes an admission of guilt and also translates to a conviction.

But I am however happy that you afonjastic hypocrites are no longer denying that Tinubu and his wife were never arraigned before a US judge for drug related offences.

So a convicted person in the us will be invited to the inauguration of her president? Tinubu was in the inauguration of president Barack Obama in 2008; I urge you to be educated and shun unnecessary hatred.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by vankaid: 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
seunmsg:
Tinubu is busy building bridges of unity all over the country while his haters are crying all over social media.

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44.
I seriously don't understand you people.
So building bridges have now cancelled out his corruption which is the only thing people are crying all over the social media for?

If you tell me he is not corrupt or that I have no proof (as I am already sure you will ), please don't open your hypocritical mouth to call Atiku or anyone at that corrupt cos that is the only word you lot embrace when reason or facts desert you.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor by biometrics: 8:48am On Nov 03, 2018
farem:

Yet the American Congress men and women will not stop coming to pay homage in his house almost yearly.
I think there's another level of lunacy that's not gotten a cure!
Oh yes, d democrat in US invited him to their convention in 2014/15. Y was he not arrested but Atiku cannot visit US. Ha haaaaaaaaa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Borno Mosque Leaves 6 People Dead (graphic Photos) / Sallah: President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina (Photos) / Lere Olayinka Writes Buhari A Letter Over Bola Ige's Reopened Murder Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.