Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,325 members, 7,950,642 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

Is It Boring To Get Married To A Virgin For A Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Boring To Get Married To A Virgin For A Wife? (1263 Views)

She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! / Are Guys With Very High Iqs Boring To Date?! / My Girl Friend Told Me She Was A Virgin For 5 Years But Now Says She's Unsure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Boring To Get Married To A Virgin For A Wife? by krandelly: 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2010
can u marry a virgin as a wife? Some men want rough riders on bed . Knowing fully well dt a virgin is inexperienced will u b gentle n patient at honeymoon to be wt her. Knowing it hurts to rush a virgin on bed
Re: Is It Boring To Get Married To A Virgin For A Wife? by vivaladiva(f): 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2010
i suspect being a virgin after 18 is boring and hence any association with a virgin above 18 would be excruciatingly boring----wether it be a man or a woman
Re: Is It Boring To Get Married To A Virgin For A Wife? by Blueice4re(f): 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2010
If she is willing to learn then be patient with her.
Re: Is It Boring To Get Married To A Virgin For A Wife? by krandelly: 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2010
dont u tnk its better to marry a virgin. Cos u,ll b d first to enter wer no oda man has entered
Re: Is It Boring To Get Married To A Virgin For A Wife? by temi4rea(f): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2010
Another Virgin Talk, @ Poster do u know that some virgins are later worse han the disvirgined woman/wife,
Re: Is It Boring To Get Married To A Virgin For A Wife? by deniyor: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2010
Every girl and rider out there was a virgin once dummy!
Re: Is It Boring To Get Married To A Virgin For A Wife? by krandelly: 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2010
@ temi, for a gurl to keep her virginity, she'll do much more than that. She's a good wifey material any day any tym

@ deny i meant @ a matured age dn she's good
Re: Is It Boring To Get Married To A Virgin For A Wife? by deniyor: 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2010
she is all yours to tame as u want. You will be the one to determine if she will like it or hate it. So you better be good, even tho she won't be able to compare it with anything else.
Re: Is It Boring To Get Married To A Virgin For A Wife? by Omolola1(f): 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2010
she's all yours!
Re: Is It Boring To Get Married To A Virgin For A Wife? by unitee(f): 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2010
yes it is boring @poster
Re: Is It Boring To Get Married To A Virgin For A Wife? by Onchedu(m): 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2010
I'd marry a virgin any day. I like the inexperience. Sometimes experience comes with pride and arrogance. I'd rather a girl who didn't know what to do but was willing to learn than girl that thinks she knows enuf and if what she knows isnt working for me then there's got to be a problem with me.

Plus people get tired of sex sometime. I think I'd rather that girl just discovering sex and not being able to get enuf of it than the one that thinks it's just sex cos she's been there done that.
Re: Is It Boring To Get Married To A Virgin For A Wife? by Onchedu(m): 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2010
I'm sha not looking for a virgin. It's not a do or die affair but surely will be a super plus in a girls CV considering as we don wor wor finish.
Re: Is It Boring To Get Married To A Virgin For A Wife? by mamagee3(f): 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2010
Not my business! grin
Re: Is It Boring To Get Married To A Virgin For A Wife? by Girl846(f): 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2010
wow! I never knew some people cold be so "un-smart"
Weren't we all born virgins?
Everyone has their reasons for holding or losing their virginity. Everyone will eventually learn! Sex is not rocket science wink

(1) (Reply)

Distant Relationship- Too Much Wahala / Tears In My Eye! / He's My First, But No More Butterflies, What To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.