Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,952 members, 7,890,146 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:59 AM

She's Killing Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Killing Me! (1121 Views)

Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! / Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me / Help - Shes Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Killing Me! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2010
Ok
Re: She's Killing Me! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2010
Seek Babalawo or Man-of-God, could be a spirit shocked
Re: She's Killing Me! by hbabe(f): 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2010
^^ grin grin grin You try sha!

@topic
She may not be so keen on moving the relationship to another stage; she is probably looking out for someone better and holding on to you as second best. Sit down and give serious thought to yourself and the relationship.
Abi you don't have enough money or you don't know how to drill well? Check ya sef. undecided
Re: She's Killing Me! by Spyker: 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2010
She's in PHC, she is cheating on you. You better forget her. Simple.
Re: She's Killing Me! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2010
hbabe:

^^ grin grin grin You try sha!

@topic
She may not be so keen on moving the relationship to another stage; she is probably looking out for someone better and holding on to you as second best. Sit down and give serious thought to yourself and the relationship.
Abi you don't have enough money or you don't know how to drill well? Check ya sef. undecided
ok
Re: She's Killing Me! by adaybola(f): 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2010
Something is wrong somewhere. It could be,

1. she’s not all that into you.
2. You are just a substitute to "whomever"
3. your pocket is dry and she's not one of those "Surulere ladies"
4. Family issues

However, talk to her and let her know you are tired of all the games. You wanna meet her family and you wanna meet them now. If she's crazy about you as you are about her then she will rap up fast cuz she won't wanna loose yah. And if she doesn't care 'bout loosing yu, then yu get ur answer.

And if it’s none of the above, then you need a research.
Re: She's Killing Me! by omega25red(m): 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2010
first off stop repeating the same thread over and over. Why are you here asking this question when your parents already told you what to do?
Re: She's Killing Me! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2010
adaybola:

Something is wrong somewhere. It could be,

1. she’s not all that into you.
2. You are just a substitute to "whomever"
3. your pocket is dry and she's not one of those "Surulere ladies"
4. Family issues

However, talk to her and let her know you are tired of all the games. You wanna meet her family and you wanna meet them now. If she's crazy about you as you are about her then she will rap up fast cuz she won't wanna loose yah. And if she doesn't care 'bout loosing yu, then yu get your answer.

And if it’s none of the above, then you need a research.

Thanks for your responses. Her case would be quite a handful for researchers.
Re: She's Killing Me! by MrC0rk: 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2010
FREECHAT, bro no offence but maybe its becoz your are ugly

She probably think so
Re: She's Killing Me! by Rockoil(m): 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2010
bro u are sure short of something,
Re: She's Killing Me! by LOVE4BUG(f): 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2010
this thread belongs to Romance section not meeting zone.

Anyway*** back to your post. The chick is in love with someone else, you are just a spare tyer incase the the original gets flat shocked shocked shocked ( hope he understands the meaning of that) grin grin grin

In conclution; she is waiting for the main guy to propose and if he fails, she turns to you cry cry cry but for now you are pending
Re: She's Killing Me! by caticati: 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2010
You are right
Re: She's Killing Me! by LOVE4BUG(f): 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2010
Finally here comes the thread in Romance!!! why did you move it from meeting zone?? I guess i made that suggestion undecided undecided
Re: She's Killing Me! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2010
quote author=Mr C0rk link=topic=482394.msg6418984#msg6418984 date=1279639533]
FREECHAT, bro no offence but maybe its becoz your are ugly

She probably think so
[quote][/quote]
i aint boasting, it terms of looks, i am generously endowed,
and am grateful to my maker. She's even acknowledged it
on several occasions.
Re: She's Killing Me! by papa190(m): 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

Seek Babalawo or Man-of-God, could be a spirit shocked

gbam!
Re: She's Killing Me! by yiboboy: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2010
freechat:

The issue of drilling does not arise coz she's a highly religious person
and has been very critical of premarital s3x.
As for money, well, i cant
boast of been a rich guy now bt i have prospects.

Dude, I'm PH based and I can assure u, the bolded is a fallacy on ur part, u go enter inside pothole on ur wedding night, u've been warned.
Re: She's Killing Me! by LOVE4BUG(f): 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2010
fear this town o o o
Re: She's Killing Me! by SALady(f): 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

this thread belongs to Romance section not meeting zone.

Anyway*** back to your post. The chick is in love with someone else, you are just a spare tyer incase the the original gets flat shocked shocked shocked ( hope he understands the meaning of that) grin grin grin

In conclution; she is waiting for the main guy to propose and if he fails, she turns to you cry cry cry but for now you are pending

^^^exactly my thoughts
Re: She's Killing Me! by papa190(m): 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

fear this town o o o

witch shocked shocked town grin grin
Re: She's Killing Me! by romsky: 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2010
she might have a secret or just not into u
Re: She's Killing Me! by kingrhirhs(m): 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2010
Me think something is wrong with you. A woman is holding to ramsome, ur parents
have told u to quit but u still fooling around. what ur problem. Must u marry this girl?
Re: She's Killing Me! by LOVE4BUG(f): 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2010
papa190:

witch shocked shocked town grin grin

P Town!!!
Re: She's Killing Me! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2010
Have you try looking at it from a different prospective? Maybe her parents could be strict or more traditional.
I have the same problem, I wouldn't be comfortable, infact I wouldn't even be out of my mad, to introduce my bf
to my parents unless I know for sure it's going somewhere serious. (I know my mom, she don't take non-sense she
doesn't encourage boyfriends) So my dear, THINK have a talk with her (I mean one on one discussion) Find out more.

(1) (Reply)

A Gal Trying To Hold A Man's Johnson Calling It A Joke. / Please Help Me: she burnt my certificate because I refused to marry her / How To Handle A Long Distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.