Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,290 members, 7,920,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:05 PM

Please Help Me: she burnt my certificate because I refused to marry her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me: she burnt my certificate because I refused to marry her (1126 Views)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me: she burnt my certificate because I refused to marry her by Natasha2(f): 10:54am On Jun 16, 2011
okay now this is it I don't have much time to explain
This guys was dating this girl for three years now, they are already engaged. Her parents are quite rich. Recently he noticed she has a bad character so he decided to call off the engagement and this is a relationship of three years .He thought every thing was okay only for him to wake up at midnight few days after he called the engagement off and find out that the girl has  burnt all his clothes and shoes according to him that's not his problem his problem now is the girl tore his certificates as in all his school certificates Nysc UNI ALL OF IT  shocked  okay so now what should he do? and what do you think about this? and most importantly what can he do about the burnt certificate? << this is the most important , sorry for the write up I know its not constructive but hey I'm in a hurry so manage what I wrote  cheesy kiss please O the guy is confused and he needs help urgently.
Re: Please Help Me: she burnt my certificate because I refused to marry her by kpolli(m): 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2011
get a police report saying they were stolen or destroyed n go back to the schools n nysc to get new ones
Re: Please Help Me: she burnt my certificate because I refused to marry her by Nautillus(m): 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2011
kpolli:

get a police report saying they were stolen or destroyed n go back to the schools n nysc to get new ones

Simple
Re: Please Help Me: she burnt my certificate because I refused to marry her by Natasha2(f): 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2011
okay thank you very much I guess that solves it cheesy
Re: Please Help Me: she burnt my certificate because I refused to marry her by kpolli(m): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2011
where r u going to

owo konsultansy inko
Re: Please Help Me: she burnt my certificate because I refused to marry her by Natasha2(f): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2011
I'm going to read
and you mind translating? cheesy
Re: Please Help Me: she burnt my certificate because I refused to marry her by kpolli(m): 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2011
ehn!!!!!! after free consultation baaaa

n am not yoruba so i dunno grin grin
Re: Please Help Me: she burnt my certificate because I refused to marry her by auspey: 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2011
@kpolli,u are not exactly correct.no university in Nigeria will issue u certificates on dat premise.no way.not even nysc.He needs 2 approach a court, of competent jurisdiction,depose 2 an affidavit.this affidavit shud be presented 2 nysc and d university.these institutions will now use their discreptions based on d veracity of d clam.dats it.gudluk
Re: Please Help Me: she burnt my certificate because I refused to marry her by MMM2(m): 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2011
op
tell d guy 2 burn d girl 2 ash/dead. angry
Re: Please Help Me: she burnt my certificate because I refused to marry her by kokoye(m): 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2011
Hell hath no fury . . . .

choose one: I beat you up . . or I destroy your most-priced belongings

If he suceeds in getting the certificates back, who says she wont come back and do a repeat performance??

no restriction order for naija o
Re: Please Help Me: she burnt my certificate because I refused to marry her by MrCork17: 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2011
Natasha,, u dont have school certificate? am confused! undecided
Re: Please Help Me: she burnt my certificate because I refused to marry her by MrsChima(f): 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please Help Me: she burnt my certificate because I refused to marry her by Bisjosh(f): 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2011
Lock her up in d cell
Re: Please Help Me: she burnt my certificate because I refused to marry her by Natasha2(f): 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2011
auspey:

@kpolli,u are not exactly correct.no university in Nigeria will issue u certificates on dat premise.no way.not even nysc.He needs 2 approach a court, of competent jurisdiction,depose 2 an affidavit.this affidavit shud be presented 2 nysc and d university.these institutions will now use their discreptions based on d veracity of d clam.dats it.gudluk
thank you very much
Mr, Cork:

okay stay with your confusion cheesy
Re: Please Help Me: she burnt my certificate because I refused to marry her by Goldieluks: 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Please Help Me: she burnt my certificate because I refused to marry her by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2011
Make her your xsex slave for the rest of her life. Then

kpolli:

Re: Please Help Me: she burnt my certificate because I refused to marry her by Goldieluks: 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2011
smh
Re: Please Help Me: she burnt my certificate because I refused to marry her by 190: 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2011
grin grin
Re: Please Help Me: she burnt my certificate because I refused to marry her by Mynd44: 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mr, Cork:

Probably writing JAMB today just like my 32 year old DOG

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle A Long Distance Relationship / Why Good Girlz Love Bad(badt) Guyz! / Pls Help Me,my Girlfriend Is Still In Contact Wit Her Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.