Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,818 members, 7,945,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

Buhari's WAEC Certificate: Somebody Should Explain This To Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's WAEC Certificate: Somebody Should Explain This To Me (935 Views)

Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC / ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's WAEC Certificate: Somebody Should Explain This To Me by Harkyn92(m): 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
Looking at the just presented WAEC certificate, WAEC is claiming that they only issue attestation to buhari and not certificate.
1. Please whats is the difderence between the said attestation and the normal certificate we know?
2. what is the need for faking the passport photograph on the certificate like its old picture if its attestation like they claimed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate: Somebody Should Explain This To Me by Trittee: 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
My brother....They are all MAD

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate: Somebody Should Explain This To Me by 4kDdullard: 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
As in they are mad and all those buying the bullcrap are mad and fools
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate: Somebody Should Explain This To Me by fergie001: 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
Attestation will always stand out on the paper....

I had one problem with certificate, an attestation was given to me boldly written on it;CONFIRMATION OF CERTIFICATE......

Without attestation or confirmation of certificate on it.....it is no attestation ..
WAEC shouldn't bring disrepute to its organisation due to the murky waters of our local politics.......
Nice question,OP......still open to more clarifications sha

Moreover,you rather don't fix pictures than fix the present ones... so what happened to the old one?
I didn't write exams in 1961 and indeed buhari might have written those exams but the way waec had further opened itself for scrutiny is worrisome... especially with the over 10 SANs issue still fresh in our memories.......
I am not worried for buhari or Atiku or inec but for the sanctity of the institution that remains the only binding force for the region pre-independence.
How many people have this privilege?
There are many sides to a story but there is only one truth.....
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate: Somebody Should Explain This To Me by Olatunji1929: 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
They should release his exam number we wan check it online

1 Like

Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate: Somebody Should Explain This To Me by Harkyn92(m): 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
WAEC has really dissapointed me.
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate: Somebody Should Explain This To Me by GMPO(m): 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
J
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate: Somebody Should Explain This To Me by coolscott(m): 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate: Somebody Should Explain This To Me by Officialpdpnig: 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
fergie001:
Attestation will always stand out on the paper....

I had one problem with certificate, an attestation was given to me boldly written on it;CONFIRMATION OF CERTIFICATE......

Without attestation or confirmation of certificate on it.....it is no attestation ..
WAEC shouldn't bring disrepute to its organisation due to the murky waters of our local politics.......
Nice question,OP......still open to more clarifications sha

Moreover,you rather don't fix pictures than fix the present ones... so what happened to the old one?
I didn't write exams in 1961 and indeed buhari might have written those exams but the way waec had further opened itself for scrutiny is worrisome... especially with the over 10 SANs issue still fresh in our memories.......
I am not worried for buhari or Atiku or inec but for the sanctity of the institution that remains the only binding force for the region pre-independence.
How many people have this privilege?
There are many sides to a story but there is only one truth.....

Attestation of certificate is clearly written right below WEST AFRICAN EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL WEST AFRICAN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE at the top.

Zoom the pic to see
Re: Buhari's WAEC Certificate: Somebody Should Explain This To Me by coolscott(m): 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
Olatunji1929:
They should release his exam number we wan check it online
The corruption has gone deep.
If Nigerians start insisting on that, they will take some time to arrange for some IT personnel with WAEC to input it in the database

(1) (Reply)

Kanu Declares Sit-at-home On Election Day / APC Vs PDP: What Happened During Kwara Bye-election – Gov Ahmed / Donald Duke Picks Shehu Gabam As His Running mate | SDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.