Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,195 members, 7,910,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:21 PM

All Things Belong To God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Things Belong To God! (210 Views)

Eat To Live OR Live To Eat, Which Do You Belong To ? / How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion / What's The Meaning Of Old Things Are Passed Away Behold All Things Are New? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Things Belong To God! by topsydav007(m): 8:53am On Nov 04, 2018
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Colossians:1:16

Have you ever been in a scenario where you need somethings but they seems unattainable?
Have you been lost in the imagination of how you would ever live a fulfilling life?
Have you been desperately in need of answers/solutions to some problems?

Ponder on this Word!
Accept the truth in the word of the Lord with Faith!

Yes, he made all things, he knows all things, he possess all things!
Begin to live in this consciousness!
Have a blessed week Ahead!

(1) (Reply)

Signs That You Need Divine Financial Intervention / Are Religious Books Divine Or Human Inventions / How I Endured Turkish Prison-pastor Andrew Brunson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.