Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

Don't Ignore This Post. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Ignore This Post. (214 Views)

DON'T IGNORE THIS POST IF YOU KNOW YOU WERE BORN ON MARCH 21ST TO APRIL 19TH) / Don't Ignore This. Read It. / Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Ignore This Post. by Revadebola: 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
DON'T IGNORE THIS POST.

God gave me a message for you, read this post to the end.

My earlier post was titled
"SPIRITUAL SPOUSE ".

That is when you are having the experiences in your dreams of : someone making love to you, sex with known or unknown faces.
Dreams of wedding, breast feeding babies, etc.

These dreams implies, there is a spiritual marriage or spouse in your life.
Read Genesis 6:1-7.

These kind of dreams has severe evil implications it brings into your life.

Here are some of the evil implications of such dreams.

1. Mysterious delay in settling down in marriage.

2. Strong obsession towards sexual lust.

3. Frequent quarrels with your spouse.

4. Inexplicable hindrance in getting suitable marriage suitor.

5. Frequent broken courtship or being jilted.

6. Infertility : inability to conceive or mysterious miscarriage.

7. This kind of dreams plant spiritual manipulations that causes separation, divorces and untimely deaths in marriage.

8. Sex in dream causes low libido in marriages.

9. These dreams causes mysterious diseases like impotence, fibroid etc.

10. The devil and enemies uses these dreams to invoke curses, set backs, defeats, inability to fulfill destiny in people's lives.

If any of these signs are in your life, chat with me for appointment for counseling and deliverance ministrations.

PLAGIARISM IS WRONG. DON'T EDIT THE POST AND THEN SHARE IT.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030 , TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page,
"Charles Adebola Ministries

(1) (Reply)

A Word From GOD: By His Ward: Ode L'oke, Ro'nu / Breaking The Spell Of Jinx. / Southwest Muslims Endorse President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.