Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,256 members, 7,910,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 08:11 AM

U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] (9657 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match

Nigeria: 71% (27 votes)
Mexico: 0% (0 votes)
Draw: 28% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

U20 WC: Nigeria To Field The Youngest Squad. / Nigeria Vs Germany (0 - 1): FIFA U-20 Women WC Final On 8th August 2014 / Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] by Tatase(f): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2010
Nigeria is kind of in cruise control but I wish they'd step on the accelerator a bit and score one or two more goals to give themselves a cushion.
Re: U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] by Raimond(m): 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2010
Typical Nigerian football>beautiful.The super eagles should revert to this style!!!
Re: U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] by DisGuy: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2010
some of the girls are tired, they have been playing since the first game, orji complained of being tired before the game

That aunty in Defence is going forward too much o
Re: U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] by tkb417(m): 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2010
Pharoh:

The nigerian bench shoud stop shouting like thugs  angry
if by shouting, the gurls would win

let them shout

besides, the gurls are supposed to be U20

den never pass who den go shout on
Re: U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] by Pharoh: 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2010
^^ lol we are winning this sha i know that but let them score more goals so we can rest some key players.
Re: U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] by Tatase(f): 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2010
I agree! These girls are really good!!! The SE could really learn something.

However the passes are getting really sloppy! And it's annoyin because they were so tight before with their passing. And also, it would be good if people would start taking shots when they get into position.

The coach is speaking pidgin- I distinctly saw him say "abeg com dis side."
Re: U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] by tkb417(m): 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2010
Dis Guy:

some of the girls are tired, they have been playing since the first game, orji complained of being tired before the game
That aunty in Defence is going forward too much o
this is just the 3rd game

and they had days to rest

what is she talking about?

did she do anythn apart from the matches she played and training?
abi den coaches dey flog dem bulala for night? grin grin
Re: U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] by beespak7(m): 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2010
good save by goaliie jonathan but wait oo did i hear the oyinbo conmentator call nigeria algeria? undecided
Re: U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] by DisGuy: 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2010
tkb417:

if by shouting, the gurls would win

let them shout

the girls are getting frustrated about it

tkb417:

this is just the 3rd game

and they had days to rest

what is she talking about?

did she do anythn apart from the matches she played and training?
abi den coaches dey flog dem bulala for night? grin grin

well the coaches have been helping them spend their bonus
and you know these girls have a lot of 'uncles' and 'brothers' in Germany so you never know o  cheesy
Re: U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] by 9ja4eva: 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2010
Hmm any link to watch this match online?
Re: U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] by harmeenut: 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2010
and these nigerian coaches are so archaic, see how they are shouting instructions as if they are talking to their house helps

The nigerian bench shoud stop shouting like thugs  Angry

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

The coach is speaking pidgin- I distinctly saw him say "abeg com dis side."

grin grin grin cheesy may be she should speak any of our native languages becos u can never tell, those mexicans may fathom the pidgin cheesy
Re: U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] by JerryAdams: 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2010
Dis Guy:

the girls are getting frustrated about it

@ Dis Guy, Could u pls tell me what u did 2 a topic I created? Just checked my mail box and gathered it's been moved by u , why and where have u moved it 2?
Re: U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] by westpumpin(m): 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2010
we are winning this if only if the nija girls are serious.
Re: U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] by Rheinmetal(m): 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2010
Not counting chickens before they hatch, but I hope the coaches have done the necessary permutations as to their likely opponents in the Q-final. If they win the group, they could be facing the US. Falconets have never gone beyond the Q-final, so if they want to go one better, then they better get this match right. Or is this case of we fear no foe?
Re: U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] by Pharoh: 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2010
Most of these girls are lesbie anyway sha grin
Re: U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] by Tatase(f): 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2010
We fear no foe o!!! I mean obviously playing the US would not be ideal but we're looking good and they on the other hand haven't been looking that wonderful so far this tournament. And South Korea is also pretty strong too. Maybe if Switzerland lose properly again like they've been doing, we'll get Ghana.
Re: U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] by Rheinmetal(m): 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2010
^Easier said. Aren't you the one talking about a player complaining about tiredness after two matches in a tournament? The US might have struggled against Ghana, but what matters is getting it rite when it counts.
Re: U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] by anitabest(f): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2010
Goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll 4 Naija.
Re: U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] by Tatase(f): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2010
^
it's not that it would be easy but at this point no one is really easy. The Switzerlands of the tournament have long fallen out of contention. I've edited my comment so see my thinking. And no I wasn't the one complaining thy they were tired. I was the one saying they should step things up. That's how world cups are, they're that taxing so all this tiredness and rest talk I'm not usually a proponent of it.
Re: U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] by Danchiks(m): 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2010
I need more goals, pls goals come in
Re: U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] by Rheinmetal(m): 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2010
@ Tatase, Noted. My bad!

What does ur user name suggest BTW that you'd taste good in a pot of steaming stew? wink
Re: U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] by TmeD0(m): 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2010
these girls are playing good football but the way they're playing this half appears they're settling for the one goal.

they shouldn't under-rate the mexicans especially Cuellar (though they've manged to shot her down thus far) but they need to score at least one more goal to completely demoralize the mexicans

i'm surprised noone is talking about germany (popp in particular) -- she's probably scored like 6 or more goals now.

they should stop this fancy football and try to score one more goal o jare!
Re: U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] by Danchiks(m): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2010
Nigeria's goalkeeper pulls off a safe
Re: U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] by TmeD0(m): 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2010
i said it!
Re: U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] by DisGuy: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2010
tired legs!!
Re: U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] by Tatase(f): 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2010
They've equalized.
Re: U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] by Danchiks(m): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2010
Oh no oooooooooooo, buy why?
Re: U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] by DisGuy: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2010
how many minutes left
Re: U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] by TmeD0(m): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2010
mendez had too much room on that play.

maybe these girls are indeed tired cause the way they were playing this half beats me.
Re: U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] by Pharoh: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2010
We are definitely going out in the group stage just watch out for their second goal.
Re: U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] by agabaI23(m): 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2010
1-1 goalless draw grin grin
10 minutes to go
Re: U-20 Women's WC: Nigeria Vs Mexico [1 - 1] by TmeD0(m): 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2010
they are getting really sloppy now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Football Pools Special Key Release For Wk 7, 2015 / FG Gifts Nigeria Women’s Basketball Team 1M Each Over Victory - Pictures / Sani Kaita Apologizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.