Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,924 members, 7,942,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

When Best To Buy And Sell Shares - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / When Best To Buy And Sell Shares (1063 Views)

Weak Naira: Worried Investors Sell Shares For 6th Consecutive Day / Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? / Buy And Sell Shares Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Best To Buy And Sell Shares by enurayce: 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2007
I will like to hear from all in the house on this topic.I want to know when best to buy shares,sell them and still be entitled to bonus and/or dividends.Any views on low priced stocks in any of the sectors in the exchange will be welcomed.Please well researched and pro advise are all welcomed
Re: When Best To Buy And Sell Shares by dakata(m): 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2007
the best time to buy shares is when the price is low normally 2 or 3 months after the Annual general meeting of the company. for instance if you want to buy first bank or union bank shares which i know have they financial year ending 31 march and do they AGM between july - Aug. You can buy any time from Nov to january. And the best time to sell and be entittle to divident and bonus is say a week after the AGM.
Babangida kano.
Re: When Best To Buy And Sell Shares by dolami(m): 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2007
why not consider public offer?
Re: When Best To Buy And Sell Shares by spicywax(m): 11:32am On Apr 12, 2007
dolami:

why not consider public offer?

Then you might end up not investing ur money because your prefered Company might not be coming our on PO.

(1) (Reply)

Will Be Coming To Nigeria I Want To Buy Shares / Are Transcorp Shares A Good Buy? / How To Turn-over 200,000 In A Short Period Of Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.