Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,022 members, 7,883,537 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:22 PM

Will Be Coming To Nigeria I Want To Buy Shares - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Will Be Coming To Nigeria I Want To Buy Shares (1048 Views)

Any Agricultural Investment Scheme In Nigeria --- I Want To Invest---- / Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Be Coming To Nigeria I Want To Buy Shares by Omoboy(m): 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2007
I stay in Britain and i am coming home soon i need to buy shares as soon as i get to nigeria pls tell me which shares that are hot at the moment i can buy thanks for your help everyone.
Re: Will Be Coming To Nigeria I Want To Buy Shares by simplyme3(f): 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2007
the best share you can buy is for the company at Allen - go to Allen Avenue in the night - check out all those babes - ask for shares in their comany - selling like hot cake - welcome to Naija.
Re: Will Be Coming To Nigeria I Want To Buy Shares by Omoboy(m): 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2007
Simply if u do not have much to say u do not need to reply. yeye woman
Re: Will Be Coming To Nigeria I Want To Buy Shares by Omoba3(m): 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2007
Omoboy: You don't need to come to Naija to buy shares! If you are to buy public offers you don't necessarily need the services of a broker. If you have relatives you trust you could scan and email all required documents.

If you definitely have to come home then for starters you could buy public offers i.e current Access bank offer. Of the utmost importance is educating yourself about the stock market. If you register at www.stockmarketnigeria.com they will send you a free e-book on buying shares on the NSE (Nigerian Stock Exchange).

If you really intend to take this seriously (as in putting money into shares), you really need to educate yourself, fast. The quicker you learn the faster your knowledge will help you make money. Besides learning about the western way of playing the stock market (London Stock Exchange, NYSE, etc), a different set of rules apply in Nigeria! You need to familiarize yourself with these rules so as not to get your fingers burnt! This is the naija factor!

To learn the Naija factor, you have come to the right place. Including the Stockmarketnigeria site. Here at Nairaland you have the benefit of members we call gurus; the likes of Easimoni, Frankiriri, Temmie10, Windywendy, WanaJo (4give is I spell names wrongly) to name a few. If you follow their advice by reading through the various threads you will get the info you require.

I hope this helps!
Re: Will Be Coming To Nigeria I Want To Buy Shares by cantiride2: 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2007
hiya omoboy,my name is Bright, i am also in the united kingdom as well.I deal on shares trading.If you want to buy shares dont go in for stock with high prices to aviod the risk of making any lose and at the moment incase access bank might be oversubscribed,you can either go for fidelity bank or japaul oil and maritime.The reason why i said japaul oil and maritime is becos the company is the only one in nigeria maritime at the moment and if you compare the companies price with other oil companies it is coming out for 3.95naira.Incase you want to contact me,you can reach me on 07737695223 or email me at cantiride2001@yahoo.com.
Re: Will Be Coming To Nigeria I Want To Buy Shares by Omoboy(m): 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2007
cantiride2 and Omoba3 thanks alot i will call you cantiride2 onece again thanks alot.

(1) (Reply)

5 Bible Passages That Will Help Us With Money / Bulksms Website For N5000 / [BINARY OPTION] Follow Professional Traders And Make 80% R.O.I [Proof Included]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.