Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,347 members, 7,884,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:19 PM

This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much (10862 Views)

Why all men prefer females who bleach there Skin? / 3 Beautiful Females Who Changed Their Gender To Male (before And After Pictures) / Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by WinningEleven(m): 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
The ladies here are so uptight and pained. Why?

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by Erums(m): 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
Pureety:
Its quite unfortunate that most of all this guys that are always quick to castigate a lady have never asked a girl out physically!!!

Its better to end up in shiloh than to be with an abusive, inconsiderate cheat as a husband!!
No rush in marriage!

Lol.. I could cheat considerably if you let me
Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by realmindz: 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
Nnaabros:

Actually there's no longer anything shameful in being broke in Naija. Almost everyone is broke and living from hand to mouth. If you don't have money, don't be ashamed to admit. The country is broke

I don't think so. Stop being in the company of average thinkers because you will think averagely. As a lot of people are complaining, same way a lot of people are doing very well.
Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by carter009(m): 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
Continue fooling yourself.
pcguru1:

Sometimes I wonder why you have the energy to reply them, can't you tell that from the post, he's out to bash women regardless of reasoning, there are teens on this platform derailing the thread.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
carter009:
Continue fooling yourself.

Yeah no thanks am good with my common sense. It doesnt make sense why everyone here is so insultful for no reason if not for the fact that they are teens.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2018
realmindz:

I don't think so. Stop being in the company of average thinkers because you will think averagely. As a lot of people are complaining, same way a lot of people are doing very well.
It's the reality of things I simply pointed out. The economy is harsh. It's not about average thinking. Enough of all that. Things are really hard for everyone. Being broke is nothing shameful or a crime. Most rich person's today were once broke.

That doesn't mean there are not people who are doing well. The fact still remains that Naija is a poor country and over half of its population live below the poverty line.

If you're fortunate to be among the few well-to-do ones, don't use that to make fun of others who are still struggling.

Some people have been so shamed for their situation that they were driven into criminal actions just to make it big.

If you are not financially buoyant now, don't feel ashamed or berate yourself about, just keep trying your best and hope for the best.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
sage101:
Why should a Sane Lady consider a Kid like You?

You havent seen MEN getting married at 50?

Yeah!
Don Jazzy is married with grand kids

Nitwits calling themselves MEN

#RealFeministsRule
men getting married at 50 and Still potent while you useless women get married at 40 and clock menopause.
useless women

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Would always be a feminist
Don't give two shitts about you
Deal with it undecided
your own case will end up worse and that how your life would be destroyed.
your role model Ikeji after knowing the importance of preek with her old age too had to even beg to be a baby mama.
useless women

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by sage101: 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
men getting married at 50 and Still potent while you useless women get married at 40 and clock menopause.
useless women
Eya!!!

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by realmindz: 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
Nnaabros:

It's the reality of things I simply pointed out. The economy is harsh. It's not about average thinking. Enough of all that. Things are really hard for everyone. Being broke is nothing shameful or a crime. Most rich person's today were once broke.

That doesn't mean there are not people who are doing well. The fact still remains that Naija is a poor country and over half of its population live below the poverty line.

If you're fortunate to be among the few well-to-do ones, don't use that to make fun of others who are still struggling.

Some people have been so shamed for their situation that they were driven into criminal actions just to make it big.

If you are not financially buoyant now, don't feel ashamed or berate yourself about, just keep trying your best and hope for the best.

OK I get your point. Well said
Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by CAPSLOCKED: 11:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Would always be a feminist
Don't give two shitts about you
Deal with it undecided

AYYYYE, FEMINIST ON TOP YOUR KEYBOARD NOW.

ALL OVER THE WORLD WE SEE HOW FAMOUS YOU ARE DUE TO MUCH YOU'VE CONTRIBUTED TO WOMEN'S EMPOWERMENT AND DEVELOPMENT IN VARIOUS ASPECTS OF LIFE. THE THINGS YOU DO FOR TEENAGE GIRLS AND YOUNG BOYS IN THIS COUNTRY TOO WILL FOREVER BE KNOWN.
Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by 11BYTE: 12:12am On Nov 09, 2018
[quote author=Nnaabros post=72789826]
Actually there's no longer anything shameful in being broke in Naija. Almost everyone is broke and living from hand to mouth. If you don't have money, don't be ashamed to admit. The country is broke.

It is this shame of being broke that drives some people into extreme acts just to make it big.

The economy is harsh. Even industries are packing up.
If you're not financially buoyant, there's nothing to be ashamed about. Just keep doing your best and hope things turn out well.

Stop shaming people for being broke in a country that is one of the poorest in the world, and over half of its population live below the poverty line.

Are you even rich yourself? [/quote

Then why shame ladies?
Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by Mikeal09: 2:15am On Nov 09, 2018
Pureety:
Its quite unfortunate that most of all this guys that are always quick to castigate a lady have never asked a girl out physically!!!

Its better to end up in shiloh than to be with an abusive, inconsiderate cheat as a husband!!
No rush in marriage!

True.
Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 09, 2018
[quote author=11BYTE post=72805197][/quote]

I didn't shame any lady. Besides, my post applies to everyone
Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 09, 2018
Nnaabros:

Actually there's no longer anything shameful in being broke in Naija. Almost everyone is broke and living from hand to mouth. If you don't have money, don't be ashamed to admit it. The country is broke.

It is this shame of being broke that drives some people into extreme acts just to make it big.

If you're not financially buoyant, there's nothing to be ashamed about. Just keep doing your best and hope things turn out well.

Stop shaming people for being broke in a country that is one of the poorest in the world, and over half of its population live below the poverty line.

Are you even rich yourself?
@WinningEleven read this too. The worst thing you can ever do to yourself and your parents as a man is to make excuses for your poverty and being broke. You no dey see guys wey dey hustle legit hustle and drive big cars and live rich? How many heads and D!cks do the have that you don't have?

You're looking at people who are packing up. Very bad mentality for a guy. Look at people who enter clubs and you start feeling sorry for yourself when u see them balling.

Better double your hustle. Dey here dey blow grammar about how okay it is to be broke.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by WinningEleven(m): 10:00am On Nov 09, 2018
computergeek:
@WinningEleven read this too. The worst thing you can ever do to yourself and your parents as a man is to make excuses for your poverty and being broke. You no dey see guys wey dey hustle legit hustle and drive big cars and live rich? How many heads and D!cks do the have that you don't have?

You're looking at people who are packing up. Very bad mentality for a guy. Look at people who enter clubs and you start feeling sorry for yourself when u see them balling.

Better double your hustle. Dey here dey blow grammar about how okay it is to be broke.
tongue
Brother said the truth. Stop being bitter
Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 09, 2018
WinningEleven:
tongue
Brother said the truth. Stop being bitter
Bitter for where?? Wetin concern me concern broke niggaz who are disgracing themselves on Nairaland.

No lady, I repeat no lady, will form hard to get for you if you are rich. Simple. Go learn a skill and make money. No be to dey type rubbish on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by WinningEleven(m): 10:04am On Nov 09, 2018
computergeek:
Bitter for where?? Wetin concern me concern broke niggaz who are disgracing themselves on Nairaland.

No lady, I repeat no lady, will form hard to get for you if you are rich. Simple. Go learn a skill and make money. No be to dey type rubbish on Nairaland.
tongue
You that are hustling and learning trade, where is your riches
Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 09, 2018
WinningEleven:
tongue
You that are hustling and learning trade, where is your riches
'is' not 'are', work on your English also, as well as upgrading your broke status.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by WinningEleven(m): 10:19am On Nov 09, 2018
computergeek:
'is' not 'are', work on your English also, as well as upgrading your broke status. Maybe then hot girls like us, Computer Programmers who rake in cash, might just look your way... Toodles and don't mention me again.
get lost jhur. Forming big mama on nairaland. Its is when I see your news on front-page that your advice will come really handy
Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by ninetiethcrown7(m): 11:01am On Nov 09, 2018
Nnaabros:

Actually there's no longer anything shameful in being broke in Naija. Almost everyone is broke and living from hand to mouth. If you don't have money, don't be ashamed to admit it. The country is broke.

Are you even rich yourself?

The force is with you on this comment.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2018
computergeek:

See the way you are speaking as if only guys are supposed to be rich. Did anybody tie your own hands as a woman not to make money and drive big cars? Keep going to clubs looking for rich guys to give you money. They will use you for money rituals one day.

Check my signature. I can make you rich. No be only grammar I dey blow. I'm just stating the facts. I didn't tell you to stay broke and not hustle.

And my dear, don't compare yourself with anyone. All that glitters is not gold.
Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2018
Nnaabros:

See the way you are speaking as if only guys are supposed to be rich. Did anybody tie your own hands as a woman not to make money and drive big cars? Keep going to clubs looking for rich guys to give you money. They will use you for money rituals one day.

Check my signature. I can make you rich. No be only grammar I dey blow. I'm just stating the facts. I didn't tell you to stay broke and not hustle.

And my dear, don't compare yourself with anyone. All that glitters is not gold.
Hahahaha... my belly Hurts. Broke ass with fake ponzi scheme. Who have you money to buy data? My first time of seeing a guy who feels it's okay to be broke because everyone else is broke. Na ur type dey commit suicide when they see their mates flexing hard-earned or ill-earned. Because you know you are not good in anyone. Olodo talking trash.

My moniker says it all. I'm a programmer and trust me, I earn more money than you'll ever begin to comprehend. Goat.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
computergeek:
Hahahaha... my belly Hurts. Broke ass with fake ponzi scheme. Who have you money to buy data? My first time of seeing a guy who feels it's okay to be broke because everyone else is broke. Na ur type dey commit suicide when they see their mates flexing hard-earned or ill-earned. Because you know you are not good in anyone. Olodo talking trash.

My moniker says it all. I'm a programmer and trust me, I earn more money than you'll ever begin to comprehend. Goat.

It's OK. This is really too cheap. Good luck.
Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by Mcdreamy15: 4:00am On Nov 10, 2018
kesikeller:

You Dont know what you are saying dent is a reputable data app that's what am using to browse now. Go to playstore and read the reviews
only for broke guys grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by Amarabae(f): 4:34am On Nov 10, 2018
The way we Africans view marriage eh.
Nawa o
Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by carter009(m): 8:47am On Nov 10, 2018
Just shut up if you don't have anything reasonable to say.
Amarabae:
The way we Africans view marriage eh.
Nawa o
Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by carter009(m): 8:52am On Nov 10, 2018
Please what do you mean by (who have you money to buy data) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
computergeek:

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 10, 2018
carter009:
Please what do you mean by (who have you money to buy data) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
gave*
Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by WinningEleven(m): 9:18am On Nov 10, 2018
computergeek:
gave*
ode, you can't even speak correct english

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl With Tanker B**bs Cus Commotion On Instagram Says Cossy's Boobs r small / Africa Lady With The Biggest Hips Ever Spotted In Lagos Nigeria, And It Is Very / I Have Never Been This Wet, Woman Says After Sex With Her Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.