Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,350 members, 7,884,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:27 PM

This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much (10871 Views)

Why all men prefer females who bleach there Skin? / 3 Beautiful Females Who Changed Their Gender To Male (before And After Pictures) / Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
kimbraa:
Mehn! I hate reading your English dictions. I can endure any other fool, but definitely not from someone who wasted 4years in school. It's common sense to break monikers if you don't intend giving somebody an unsolicited mention, but a functional illiterate like yourself won't know - Common sense! I say.

If I'm not older than you, then the joke is on you. slowpoke!
There she goes again with the usually "you wasted four years in school, I don't understand your diction" bulcrap, you don't understand my diction 'cause you are too daft to understand it, b.itch I don't give a flying fucck about your opinion, you can go rot in hell, I sure as hell don't care, its still doesn't change the fact that I'm better than you and you are lagging behind academically, so shut up and kiss dust.
Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
Colourich:
There she goes again with the usually "you wasted four years in school, I don't understand your diction" bulcrap, you don't understand my diction 'cause you are too daft to understand it, b.itch I don't give a flying fucck about your opinion, you can go rot in hell, I sure as hell don't care, its still doesn't change the fact that I'm better than you and you are lagging behind academically, so shut up and kiss dust.
How do you come on Nairaland and claim you're better than someone you barely know? What indices did you use to arrive at that? Where do you work presently after school? How much is your pay? How much is in your bank savings?

Someone that's eating from hand to mouth is claiming she's better than somebody. undecided You better log out and go fix your life. You'll thank me later. I realise people go to school without being properly educated. You're just one of many.

Oya, Get lost! I'm done with you for the now - since you won't have sense. Till we meet again.
Re: This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
kimbraa:
How do you come on Nairaland and claim you're better than someone you barely know? What indices did you use to arrive at that? Where do you work presently after school? How much is your pay? How much is in your bank savings?

Someone that's eating from hand to mouth is claiming she's better than somebody. undecided You better log out and go fix your life. You'll thank me later. I realise people go to school without being properly educated. You're just one of many.

Oya, Get lost! I'm done with you for the now - since you won't have sense. Till we meet again.
She said I eat from hand to mouth. Hahahahahah.

Poverty is written all over you and you know it. oh I know I'm better than you, I don't need any indices to know, you are just pained 'cause your mates are done with school and you are still in 200L, you think I have your time, you are beneath me in all ramification, go find a towel and wet it with tears knowing fully well you are not where you are suppose to be, maybe you are cursed. Poverty stricken bastard. I will quote you whenever I deem it fitting, mgbeke feeling fly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Women Squirt And Some Don't: Why? / My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) / Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.