Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,103 members, 7,899,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

T - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / T (11587 Views)

Baby Girl For Adoption / Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? / Should I Go For Adoption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2010
nini1:

we are just looking for reputable family to adopt them or good orphanage home to put them so that we can even reclaim them later when we settle down.

Your story just doesn't ring true, and you're digging yourself in deeper. Please, come clean! Do you know what adoption is? You're talking about "reclaiming" them later, like they're lost baggage? Jeeze!

Let me tell you somethin - Adoption is permanent, once a child is adopted, the adoptive parents become the legal parents of the said child, if you turned up later, and tried to "reclaim" him / her as you so eloquently (ignorantly?) put it, you'd be breaking the law. The only instance where it's a temporary arrangement, is if the child is Fostered. Fostering is usually a bridge between the biological parents and adoption, or when the child is being cared for until the biological parents feel emotionally, physically or financially fit to have them back.

Right now, I find it hard to believe a word you say -  are you the biological father of these twins?

1 Like

Re: T by go4gold107(m): 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2010
Siena:

Right now, I find it hard to believe a word you say - [b][size=14pt]are you the biological father of these twins[/size]? [/b]

My thoughts exactly,

I have been silently following this thread all these while.

@ nini1

You have messed up this whole thread and story with a lot of lies. Many People are willing to help you.

The best way to help yourself and ur fiancee in this case is to come out with the whole truth. Just come out plain and tell us to ignore all your other posts and come out clean with the truth and nothing but the truth.

Tell us how it all happened and if the babies are yours. Believe me, you will be surprised with the help you will get from this forum. I will personally do all I can to make sure these kids are comfortable.

So, please for the good of these children, come out clean with the truth and help the future of these chuildren. We all make mistakes in life and u will not be lynched.

Until then, I dont think you are going to get any support since u have already created doubt in the minds of many peolple.

My 2 cents!
Re: T by Radiant(f): 12:34am On Jul 30, 2010
go4gold107:

Just come out plain and tell us to ignore all your other posts and come out clean with the truth and nothing but the truth.

Don't forget that some people are die hard liars! He needs the help so that's his business really.
Re: T by Odunnu: 3:51am On Jul 30, 2010
Op,4 d sake of transparency,gv us a descriptn on how 2locate d orphanage whr the babies are.I nid 2c 2 believe.I'l b in Lokoja 2nd wk of August. Wud dat b beta?Atleast I wnt get 2c or knw you.Let me hear d story frm the institution
Re: T by Bestglo(f): 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2010
The truth of the matter is that something is wrong somewhere; reason why i sealed my lips from the beginning

I just can't get it
Re: T by OAM4J: 4:01am On Jul 31, 2010
Sorry OP, your story do not add up.

Well, since the twins have been received at an orphanage in Kogi, I guess you and the mother dont need any help again.

So I advice you throw away your Id and dont bother posting with it on NL again. Good luck!
Re: T by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 31, 2010
OAM4J:

Sorry OP, your story do not add up.
Well, since the twins have been received at an orphanage in Kogi, I guess you and the mother dont need any help again.
So I advice you throw away your Id and dont bother posting with it on NL again. Good luck!

Hahahaha! grin grin
Re: T by Busybody2(f): 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2010
For the love of mike, cut the dude (Nini1) some slack undecided Doesn't the fact that he concurrently came to Nairaland to seek succour, the same time he was scouring the Country for an orphanage to place the children and managed to do so, counterbalance the genuineness of the story, and enough to exonerate him undecided O ga o undecided

@Nini1

Does the reason behind shielding the Pastor have anything to do with "covering the father's unclothedness" (remember that Bible illustration? I don't, God forgive me embarassed Sorry i digressed, or does it have to do with covering your Fiancee's shame?

If the latter, i would advise she spoke up, she is not to blame, some of the people on here blaming her for taking in a stranger would equally jump at the chance and be honoured to have their Pastor visit them at home and sit on their couch for 2 mins and would deffo roll out the red carpet for the Pastor to kip overnight in their bunk, so ignore abeg.

She has enough evidence (DNA) to prove the Pastor's abominable conduct, plus i bet she is not the only victim, so don't let him get away with it, she was lucky to put aside her own selfish interest enough to give birth to her despoiler's baby, others might not be so lucky sad
Re: T by Romeo4real(m): 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2010
I think people are generally missing the point here. Whilst the story may not be consistent, and does seem to have holes in it, it is not really our place to question what happened and how, if it they are really his kids, if the girl lied about the circumstances of the event, whether the pastor should be held responsible, if he is covering for the pastor or his girl, etc, etc.

Whilst ALL the above are legitimate concerns, the crux of the matter is whether there are 2 kids that they need help raising, instead if sending them off to an orphanage. This is ALL we need to verify for now.

@OP - Somebody has notified you he will be in Lokoja in Aug to verify your story and circumstance. If you are serious, and genuinely need help, you should endeavour to meet with him.
Also, help has been offered to you on this thread, but we are yet to see you instigate any contact to those who offered.
Re: T by Odunnu: 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2010
Hey,i'm a full grown woman,a she,I mean i'm female and NOT a guy. I'm nt going 2LOKOJA 2c d cuties,i'l b there on official assignment bt wil make out tym 2c visit them if i get a clear descriptn frm the postr.I'l make my own findings 2avoid what happnd in 1875 reoccuring again.
Re: T by Busybody2(f): 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2010
Romeo4real:

. . . Also, help has been offered to you on this thread, but we are yet to see you instigate any contact to those who offered.

Dude said somewhere they no longer need help as the twins have been placed in the orphanage somewhere in Kogi State, check his previous posts cool
Re: T by Radiant(f): 12:34am On Aug 02, 2010
Romeo4real:

I think people are generally missing the point here.

The crux of the matter is whether there are 2 kids that they need help raising, instead if sending them off to an orphanage. This is ALL we need to verify for now.

I think you are the one missing the point here.

Why should you beg for bread when your father can feed you assuming this story is true? If indeed that pastor rraped the girl they have to go and meet him to bear his responsibility. Who on earth will cover up for a rrapist? a pastor-rrapist?
As much as the kids need help the lady should first of all address the situation accordingly and not seek help stupidly. If she confronts the pastor with the situation and he refuses to help then asking for help from outsiders would make sense and not the other way round.

Romeo why don't you go to Kogi and find out about the kids and bring us feedback? May be we can take it from there. Like you even believe the story.
Re: T by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 02, 2010
Re: T by Bestglo(f): 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2010
Well said Radiant & Chaircover
Re: T by OAM4J: 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2010
^^^
I dont believe the rape story a bit. This is one of the most ridiculous rape story I have ever read

there is one Pastor she know well when he was still preaching in there area, one day the pastor called her that he will come and visit her around 10pm so she agree, she stay alone in a room apartment she rented outside school, she is already sleeping before the pastor came, they gist together the pastor plead with her to stay overnight she agreed, she slept off, according to what she told me she said she wake up middle of the night and find the man on top of her she pushed the man away, the man plead with her, she taught nothing happen 'cos she is a virgin and she didn't see any blood then and her pant is still on(so innocent i think), thats how she got the pregnant.

I think the OP is 'the pastor', they did whatever they wanted, pregnancy came, they hid it cos of the shame and now they are looking for some people to keep the twins till they probably get married, get a job and possibly relocate from the area. Reminds me of these 2 church brother and sister who lay on each other naked without he penetrating, she later got pregnant and was wondering how possible.
Re: T by yvyy(f): 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2010
All I said above is based on if the pastor story is true. I am however more inclined to believe that the poster is the biological father of the kids. No sane man will fret so much and go to such length to protect another man who so blatantly stole from him. it doesn't make sense.

This is not love and if he truly loved this woman he wouldn't let such an injustice to this woman go without him doing something about it even if its as simple as blowing the whist. I am therefore eating my previous words about the poster loving the girl so much he wants to cover her up. There is more to the story than the poster is letting on.

It is very odd that there is no one in this girls family who is asking questions.

i cannot agree more.chaircover has said it all.
Re: T by Busybody2(f): 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2010
Since when do Pastors start facing up to there responsibilities in Nigeria, a country where the common man is elevated to the role of a demigod once married, by the wife, talkless of a Pastor loun loun undecided

Not saying the Pastor should not be outed, but what justifiable punishment awaits him? What is he going to do? Accept the pregnancy and marry the girl, forgoing the one God has typically revealed to him in a dream? Ask the Church to raise his salary in lieu of the 3 extra mouth he has to feed? Demand for housing allowance or for the Church to provide a bigger accommodation for his second wife and the twins?

This is not the first time Pastors would be found guilty of doing such, even in big Churches, sure we can start naming names, and what usually happens is the Church Elders and members starts closing ranks, blaming the girl as the devil in disguise, not the supposedly innocent man of God who was just tempted and had a weak moment, who should have been given more prayers and more time for spiritual growth, whilst the girl gets banished from the Church for allowing the devil to use her, the Pastor gets demoted for 2 months, then gets sent to another parish.

And people are here pretending they don't know a lot of Pastors get away with blue murder, under the guise of "the enemy tried to bring a man of God down, but God did not allow it" Praise be to God, God is good all the time. . . undecided   

Nigerians and their everything is black and white and everything is gravy mentality undecided 

Pastors that some congregation even call Daddy, he would now come and visit and you will not invite CNN cool

#

NINI1, abeg open a "naming and shaming randy Pastors thread" i know a few too, and see if it is not the same people here with their other user ID's who would be preaching you should turn the other cheek and have tolerance and to touch not the annointred of God and not to judge cool
Re: T by OAM4J: 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2010
^^^Nobody is exonerating any Pastor, we are simply saying the OP story does not add up, whether the accused rapist is a pastor or someone else

chaircover:

I am however more inclined to believe that the poster is the biological father of the kids. No sane man will fret so much and go to such length to protect another man who so blatantly stole from him. it doesn't make sense.

This is not love and if he truly loved this woman he wouldn't let such an injustice to this woman go without him doing something about it even if its as simple as blowing the whist. I am therefore eating my previous words about the poster loving the girl so much he wants to cover her up. There is more to the story than the poster is letting on.

Re: T by Busybody2(f): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2010
OAM4J:

^^^Nobody is exonerating any Pastor, we are simply saying the OP story does not add up, whether the accused despoiler is a pastor or someone else

#

Speak for yourself, some people clearly are simply not just saying the thread doesn't add up, and why, afterall OP has found help and said he no longer needs help from Nairalanders, so why judge him andlabel him a crook as if he is forcing your conscience to dip your hands into your pockets undecided undecided
Re: T by tpiah: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2010
in a country where you can buy babies with cash, i'd need a more convincing story.

the pastor angle is very convenient. you cant "expose" the pastor because it would "spoil his ministry". etc etc.

just saying.
Re: T by Busybody2(f): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2010
^^^

This line of reasoning would be plausible if said OP still came here looking for help, but rather he came back to say God has been good wink

I am sure the likes of Huxley, Tudor and co, are all for exposing errant and randy Pastors though, would give them something credible to sink their fangs into lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: T by manmustwac(m): 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2010
@niniola
where are you? Come and defend yourself thread
Re: T by ifunayam(f): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2010
Nini, you just shot yourself in the foot! your story lacks credibility. look, the truth must prevail no matter what.  say the truth at all times and be consistent as well, even if you don't get immediate appreciation/assistance in kind/cash, you would have succeeded in portraying yourself in good light. when 2moro comes, that truth you told is what speaks for you. Good Luck!
Re: T by tpiah: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2010
well, from the parts presented by the op about this story, i think i have a pretty good idea what's going on.

nice kettle of tea!!
Re: T by Toluwani11: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2010
nini

You owe NO ONE any explanation

You either believe his story or not afterall; He's found the HELP he needs and not seeking!
Re: T by seyibrown(f): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2010
he truth of the matter is this:
Where do i start from, The lady in person is my fiancée, we are been together for long before the incident happen, i love her and i still love her. Its happen she started complaining of stomach ache, she went to hospital they diagnosed her of appendicitis, they operate her not knowing all these while that she was pregnant, a month after the operation she still complaining of the stomach pain,she went for scanning from there they discovered she was 2months and a week pregnant.
I was shocked when she told me likewise her cos it was due to her trust and carelessness if i may say that, there is one Pastor she know well when he was still preaching in there area, one day the pastor called her that he will come and visit her around 10pm so she agree, she stay alone in a room apartment she rented outside school, she is already sleeping before the pastor came, they gist together the pastor plead with her to stay overnight she agreed, she slept off, according to what she told me she said she wake up middle of the night and find the man on top of her she pushed the man away, the man plead with her, she taught nothing happen 'cos she is a virgin and she didn't see any blood then and her pant is still on(so innocent i think), thats how she got the pregnant.
After i know she is pregnant, we agree not to tell anyone because of the shame and the church discipline, she is youth leader in church, other members look up to her, so we decided she should traveled to Togo telling people she went for a a year course, we spend a lot of money 'cos we cant tell anyone, we later find out that they were twins through scanning, leaving in Togo is like a hell for her, so she return to Nigeria after two months, she hide in Ekiti State where she delivered the twins, i spend most of my savings 'cos we already planning for our wedding before the incident happen, we could have done our wedding by now, she delivered through surgery, i thank God for his Glory cos all of them are alive, she went through a lot cos is not easy for only her to be taking care of them, i only visit her once in a month, i supported her with all i have, the baby are growing now, she needs more hand and help and we don't want to reveal it yet so thats why i'm looking for help. I have contacted SOS in Lagos but they told me they can only accept kid though state welfare, i also contact private one but we don't like there offer 'cos we want them back in future when will settle down.
Thanks

@ nini1

Don't keep the Pastor's immoral, illegal and shameful act secret. Inform your fiancee's parents! Report the pastor to his church, this might prevent him doing it to other girls in his church. If he denies it, report him to the police and get him to do a DNA test! I'LL PAY FOR THE TEST if you can't afford it! We can't keep quiet knowing that there are dangerous people in our midst. We've got to alert other people so they don't fall victim! Don't be ashamed, your fiancee is the victim here.

On the other hand, if the babies are yours, don't cover your sin! Your 'youth leader' fiancee and yourself will be living a lie, leading a double life. Ask God for forgiveness and let true christians around you support you both. Let people learn from your mistake!

God loves you!

Please email me at seyi@seyibrown.com if you wish
Re: T by seyibrown(f): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2010
smiley
Re: T by nini1: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2010
Thank you all.

I could have give you people the name of the Pastor, the church even his phone number but i will not do that 'cos i don't want to blackmail him but the bible say whosoever cover is sin shall not prosper, so its between him and God if he make the confession.
The Pastor is a well known person to me, he didn't deny the incident and he felt remorseful, he knows about every things, he even help us in getting the orphanage home. When there is too much closeness between Pastor and a female church member is too dangerous because they are human beings too and devil can test and use them too.

The pastor help her when she don't have anywhere to stay then, at least she live with them in the church more than a year before they transfer the pastor and such things didn't happen as far as i known then, He is a married man with children and he is the one of the pastor that i respect and still respect him so its left for him and God to reconcile.

The problem now is that my G.F is emotionally attached to the babies, she only talk about them, she called the orphanage thrice or more than in a day, i feel jealous 'cos she don't give me attention like before, i told her my mind she said is not easy to forget about them, that they are only her gains for all the pains she went through i feel for her, she wept uncontrollable when i told her to forget about them for now and try to be focus about her study. our introduction is next month but  i just don't know how to make her happy like before again, she is not herself again, she called herself after two, fairly use and all sort but i always told her that my love for is still strong even more than before.

Pls i don't post here cos of financial help as some people are insinuating and for those who call me lier and all sort i pray such never happen to you.

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven" (Luke 6:37).
Re: T by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2010
nini1:

Thank you all.

I could have give you people the name of the Pastor, the church even his phone number but i will not do that 'cos i don't want to blackmail him but the bible say whosoever cover is sin shall not prosper, so its between him and God if he make the confession.
The Pastor is a well known person to me, he didn't deny the incident and he felt remorseful, he knows about every things, he even help us in getting the orphanage home. When there is too much closeness between Pastor and a female church member is too dangerous because they are human beings too and devil can test and use them too.

The pastor help her when she don't have anywhere to stay then, at least she live with them in the church more than a year before they transfer the pastor and such things didn't happen as far as i known then, He is a married man with children and he is the one of the pastor that i respect and still respect him so its left for him and God to reconcile.

The problem now is that my G.F is emotionally attached to the babies, she only talk about them, she called the orphanage thrice or more than in a day, i feel jealous 'cos she don't give me attention like before, i told her my mind she said is not easy to forget about them, that they are only her gains for all the pains she went through i feel for her, she wept uncontrollable when i told her to forget about them for now and try to be focus about her study. our introduction is next month but i just don't know how to make her happy like before again, she is not herself again, she called herself after two, fairly use and all sort but i always told her that my love for is still strong even more than before.

Pls i don't post here cos of financial help as some people are insinuating and for those who call me lier and all sort i pray such never happen to you.

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven" (Luke 6:37).

*roooooooolz eyez*

Poetic!
Re: T by Odunnu: 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2010
End of discussion!
Re: T by OAM4J: 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2010
nini1:

Thank you all.

The problem now is that my G.F is emotionally attached to the babies, she only talk about them, she called the orphanage thrice or more than in a day, i feel jealous 'cos she don't give me attention like before, i told her my mind she said is not easy to forget about them, that they are only her gains for all the pains she went through i feel for her, she wept uncontrollable when i told her to forget about them for now and try to be focus about her study. our introduction is next month but  i just don't know how to make her happy like before again, she is not herself again, she called herself after two, fairly use and all sort but i always told her that my love for is still strong even more than before.

Preach on brother! preach on!!

abeg am out of here.
Re: T by seyibrown(f): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2010

I sincerely hope he doesn't do it again! Since he owned up to it, he should take care of the children financially! Exposing him is not BLACKMAIL! If he takes advantage of another vulnerable female again, you have played a part in the victimisation of that person by not letting people know how 'dangerous' he is!

Please don't pressure your GF into forgetting the twins. She can never forget them but the detachment will come gradually over time.

I do have the strange feeling that there is the intention to keep the twins (and the truth about them) hidden away for quite some time! I hope you don't. I hope you will bring them back into your family when you tie the knot but bros, bo ti wu ni la n se imole eni!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? / Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? / Child Theft: Father Of Newborn Accuses Matron, Police Chief Of Conspiracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.