Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,227 members, 7,919,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:25 PM

Check Out The Creative Tailor Behind The Traditional NYSC Khaki Attire That Went - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Creative Tailor Behind The Traditional NYSC Khaki Attire That Went (4067 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover / Speed Darlington And Vic O Fight Over Music Collaboration That Went Sour / Adesua Etomi Vs Anto Who Rocked The Traditional Beads Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Creative Tailor Behind The Traditional NYSC Khaki Attire That Went by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
Gist from Linjust.com.ng

Omeelin, (I.G➡ @omeenomeelin) is the creative tailor. Yes, he tailored the native Nysc Khaki attire that went viral. He is also a serving Corper 2018 batch B.

"The kind of person i am, I do abstract things. When this concept came to me, I already know the perfect person for it, (@beautyfaithbeautyfaith) . I chose her because of
1. She has got the attitude i needed for it.
2. She has the beauty to make it sell.
3. Her smile for attractions.
4. She is a serving corper and her birthday timing suits it.

This is a first ever made attire that deserve an award. They have been saying that this nysc khaki attire was #Already_Made wear. They even called it #Asoke, some said its a bought #Abada. But it was actually created Styled & tailored by Me.
I bought #Khaki_Material & #Lace_Material, then tailored together." He explains.

The pictures tells it all. #Fashion Anticipate for the next upcoming NYSC attire. Thank you very much for your support. He added.

SOURCEhttps://www.linjust.com.ng/check-out-the-creative-tailor-behind-the-traditional-nysc-khaki-attire-that-went-viral.html

Re: Check Out The Creative Tailor Behind The Traditional NYSC Khaki Attire That Went by Ufedolove: 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Creative Tailor Behind The Traditional NYSC Khaki Attire That Went by OneCorner: 12:29am On Nov 09, 2018
lol for ur eye now, u be promoter abi

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Creative Tailor Behind The Traditional NYSC Khaki Attire That Went by willyo(m): 1:46am On Nov 09, 2018
The world is fast changing but it is only the negative things that are evolving. I mean the ones Africans copy most. They don't like the technology and other important evolution. Just to slay

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Creative Tailor Behind The Traditional NYSC Khaki Attire That Went by mankan2k7(m): 4:59am On Nov 09, 2018
Na u dey samer us that agbada u dey call khaki? thank God for camp tailor. That khaki is so inferior
Re: Check Out The Creative Tailor Behind The Traditional NYSC Khaki Attire That Went by femi4: 6:21am On Nov 09, 2018
She's wasting the materials. Khaki material /yrd is expensive now
Re: Check Out The Creative Tailor Behind The Traditional NYSC Khaki Attire That Went by speedyconnect3: 6:22am On Nov 09, 2018
I wonder what next 100 years will look like.

It seems everything must have gone digital by then.

The world is changing fast.

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.
Re: Check Out The Creative Tailor Behind The Traditional NYSC Khaki Attire That Went by ways1256: 9:56am On Nov 09, 2018
is dis d taylor or d groom
Re: Check Out The Creative Tailor Behind The Traditional NYSC Khaki Attire That Went by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 09, 2018
ways1256:
is dis d taylor or d groom
grin grin grin
Re: Check Out The Creative Tailor Behind The Traditional NYSC Khaki Attire That Went by casssidy: 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2018
where was this one when I needed help my time
Re: Check Out The Creative Tailor Behind The Traditional NYSC Khaki Attire That Went by Ajmoreto: 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2018
grin grin grin grin
BECOME A MOST-SOUGHT AFTER FULL-STACK JAVASCRIPT WEB APP TRAINING – 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING GUARANTEED!

JavaScript Development Suite is a comprehensive training program that equips candidates with an exhaustive grounding of Ajax development fundamentals, JavaScript fundamentals, advanced JavaScript and fundamentals of jQuery. IT organizations across the globe seek competent professionals who are trained in JavaScript.

JavaScript is dynamic programming language, which is multi-paradigm and supports object-oriented, functional and imperative programming styles. It is basically a client-side scripting language that is used in creating interactive effects among the web browsers.

JavaScript Development Suite is comprehensive and can be taken up by both beginners as well as advanced learners. JavaScript Development Suite is best suited for web developers, software engineers, system engineers, mobile app developers, freelancers and anyone looking build dynamic websites with Javascript.

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from Wep Apps Development Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings
- PLUS MORE

DURATION: 10 WEEKS. FEES: - N69,999 (OPTION 1 – 3 TIMES A WEEK)
7 WEEKS FEES: N49,999 (OPTION 2 – 5 TIMES A WEEK)

Re: Check Out The Creative Tailor Behind The Traditional NYSC Khaki Attire That Went by bunmi86: 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2018

THIS IS THE COMPLETE TRAINING YOU NEED TO BE A DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS!

Digital Marketers are in high demand. Brands and Organizations are spending far more on social/new media than ever before with traditional media platforms such as TV, Radio and print getting lesser and lesser spending

In this training program, you will Learn to create marketing content, use social media to amplify your message, make content discoverable in search, run Ads campaign on Digital Platforms such as Facebook, Google, Instagram etc. Additionally, learn how display and video ads work and how to market with email, and measure and optimize with Google Analytics.

Get onboard the practical training that helps you open up a world of opportunities in Digital Marketing

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 13TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to Implement DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

(1) (Reply)

"I Was Raped At A Party Because I Look Like Usher" - Uche Maduagwu Says / Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement / Ex-big Brother Naija Pepper Dem In Hot Romance With Patricia CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.