Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,714 members, 7,914,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:51 PM

Corruption: PDP Urges NIA, DSS, Interpol To Track Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption: PDP Urges NIA, DSS, Interpol To Track Oshiomhole (387 Views)

FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' / Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP / Corruption: PDP Urges NIA, DSS, Interpol to Track Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corruption: PDP Urges NIA, DSS, Interpol To Track Oshiomhole by newsbook: 5:43am On Nov 09, 2018
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has called on the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) and INTERPOL to help track down the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole, believed to be on the run since his reported interrogation by the Department of State Services (DSS) over alleged corruption charges.

This is coming as a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and Director General of the Voice of Nigeria (VON), Mr. Osita Okechukwu, has asked Oshiomhole to resign honourably to save the party from further embarrassment.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/corruption-pdp-urges-nia-dss-interpol-to-track-oshiomhole
Re: Corruption: PDP Urges NIA, DSS, Interpol To Track Oshiomhole by escodotman: 5:49am On Nov 09, 2018
I guess this is just to rubbish and disgrace him. PDP given it back dirty to APC because the only politics APC knows how to play is dirty.
Re: Corruption: PDP Urges NIA, DSS, Interpol To Track Oshiomhole by edo3(m): 5:51am On Nov 09, 2018
This is typical Yoruba adage which says ''ti bata ba ti nro laroju,, otise tan lati ya ni"
Meaning for short,, too much of everything is bad.. I remember when they initially made him the chairman of his party,, he thought he could come out hard and hot on his members in order to av dominance and subjagate them to do his biddings. I pity him sha.
Re: Corruption: PDP Urges NIA, DSS, Interpol To Track Oshiomhole by matrix199(m): 5:58am On Nov 09, 2018
From Grass To Grace To Grass.

Adams Oshiomole that I once respected as a labour leader. There's something devilish about Nigerian politics. It can turn a rabbit to hyena.
Re: Corruption: PDP Urges NIA, DSS, Interpol To Track Oshiomhole by chomchom1(f): 6:10am On Nov 09, 2018
What goes around turns around.. No condition is permanent. Life is full of different Faces. I rest my case.
Re: Corruption: PDP Urges NIA, DSS, Interpol To Track Oshiomhole by dokyOloye: 6:12am On Nov 09, 2018
There must be something special about Saraki.
They gather for him but quickly scatter in 10 directions.
Transmissioooon transmission grin

1 Like

Re: Corruption: PDP Urges NIA, DSS, Interpol To Track Oshiomhole by mushystuff: 6:13am On Nov 09, 2018
So Adams don become thief wey dem dey pursue? After all his grandstanding and rabid stupidity?

(1) (Reply)

Why We Are Different From PDP -osinbajo / Tragedy As 7 Storey Building Collapsed In Portharcourt / Turaki Vanguard Felicitates With Atiku As He Turns 72

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.