Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,888 members, 7,872,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo (49254 Views)

Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo / 6 Facts About Davido By Kemi Olunloyo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Kiss Despite Breakup Rumour By Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by CaptainFM1: 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
Dmpaul:
how dis gal take resemble davido?

Resemblance is not limited to facial look alone. It may be in characters and attitudes, it may even be in features that will manifest at a later stage in life. What is more important is for a genuine and authentic DNA test and analysis to be carried out.
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
Westaslave2:
Davido biko accept ur daughter, y ar men so wicked

Dey shud redo d test again
Why are women always opening toto for rich people to put prick?
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by kinglyt: 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
David o
Aka frog voice

Wey go feed your generation
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by StandardJohn(m): 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
Too many mad people in this country
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by oluking: 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2018
This woman is suffering from serious loneliness, this is just her cheap strategy to get attention.
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by greggng: 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
You people should stop making noise let us contribute money and get a second professional opinion to enable us confirm her claim
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by AnyoneButAtiku: 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2018
The booty shaking Senator is capable of organising a DNA test that qualifies as a charade. Damn, I cant believe i am in agreement with Kemi Olunloyo on a such a noble endeavour grin

No child of Davido's should get left behind, so the family at this press conference have my undiluted support.

Say no to #AtikulooterCONtinua
Say no to #Lootocrats
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by Westaslave2(f): 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Why are women always opening toto for rich people to put prick?
because poormen lyk u ,strain dem so much during sex under heat n mosquito bites instead of air condition kitchen n bedroom wt ambient smell...just shhhhh

Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by princfred(m): 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
Westaslave2:
because poormen lyk u ,strain dem so much during sex under heat n mosquito bites instead of air condition kitchen n bedroom wt ambient smell...just shhhhh
Kia father ....where is my left ball... grin cheesy .. Somebody cannot be poor and lash in peace again?

1 Like

Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by Ilamina(f): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
I am one of the people who made sure this kemi was released from prison

And I don't regret

She makes this boring rubbish country fun smiley

She's so strong and brave
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2018
Yewandequeen:
ure evil. Choi
Big time evil aswear.... Turtle kor, tortoise ni?

1 Like

Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by Westaslave2(f): 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
princfred:
Kia father ....where is my left balls... grin cheesy .. Somebody cannot be poor and lash in peace again?
hahahahaa...no mind am
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by tiger28: 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2018
Dmpaul:
how dis gal take resemble davido?
does she HAVE TO resemble him Illiterates EVERYWHERE!!!
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by WetinConsignMe: 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2018
greggng:
You people should stop making noise let us contribute money and get a second professional opinion to enable us confirm her claim

Think 4 a minute. Why would Davido pay to deny his blood, then abandon her! Even kind-hearted not-so-rich people pay to take care of poor children that are not theirs. THINK!
That's CJ's specialty: using nonsensical things like this to seek attention. Just that in this case she is not libeling anybody.
(BTW CJ is short for Crazy Jailbird)
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
tiger28:
lol.
I can read and write, dat alone makes me literate i guess.
Unlike ur dad.

1 Like

Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by ezeagu(m): 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2018
9jvirgin:
This woman is one of the many problems we have in Nigeria. An eccentric, cracked, irrational, zany and a crank individual who is always interested in oddity, misfit and foible journalism. I blame her parents for not helping her when the insanity was at its lowest ebb.

Nna, i gbaliala, i suchala ya sugbuo ya.

1 Like

Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by Joshualee: 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
Na prison dey rush this kemi
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by WetinConsignMe: 3:10am On Nov 10, 2018
tiger28:

She does not resemble him PLUS the DNA is negative!
Amazing how CJ gets people thinking through their anuses, ala saying Linda's pregnancy was fake.
Think 4 a minute. Why would Davido pay to deny his own blood, then ABANDON her! Even kind-hearted not-so-rich people pay to take care of poor children that are not theirs. THINK!
See, that's CJ's specialty: using nonsensical things like this to get attention. Just that in this case she has managed to cast it like she is fighting 4 somebody! cool
(CJ is short for Crazy Jailbird)
greggng, Ilamina
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by mike1994reds: 3:48am On Nov 10, 2018
keryj:
Young lady accept your daughter if David deny her, hustle to give her a special future she will forever be greatful for. Get a man that will love you and accept your daughter which will also give your daughter a chance to have a father.

You don't have to go through all this stress for someone who does not regard you and respect your daughter's existence.

What if David is not rich or from a rich family, am sure your family will pour him hot water at the next visit after denying the child. But here you are running after him despite the length he has gone to reject this beautiful girl. Can't you just move on.

For hanti kemi, I have nothing to say to you
I no blame you for dis your comment, I blame the insane and repulsive society you live in, if davido tries this abroad, whether rich or poor he'll be in jail by now. I wonder why the family hasn't sued the whole adeleke family sef, oh I guess they'll probably buy the judge as well. Insane people living in a Hell of a country called Nigeria.
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by WetinConsignMe: 3:56am On Nov 10, 2018
mike1994reds:

I no blame you for dis your comment, I blame the insane and repulsive society you live in, if davido tries this abroad, whether rich or poor he'll be in jail by now. I wonder why the family hasn't sued the whole adeleke family sef, oh I guess they'll probably buy the judge as well. Insane people living in a Hell of a country called Nigeria.

Amazing how CJ gets people thinking through their anuses, ala saying Linda's pregnancy was fake.
Think 4 a minute. Why would Davido pay to deny his own blood, then ABANDON her! Even kind-hearted not-so-rich people pay to take care of poor children that are not even theirs. THINK!
See, that's CJ's specialty: using nonsensical things like this to get attention. Just that in this case she has managed to cast it like she is fighting 4 somebody! 
Keryj
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by mike1994reds: 7:05am On Nov 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Think 4 a minute. Why would Davido pay to deny his own blood, then ABANDON her! Even kind-hearted not-so-rich people pay to take care of poor children that are not even theirs. THINK!
See, that's CJ's specialty: using nonsensical things like this to get attention. Just that in this case she has managed to cast it like she is fighting 4 somebody! 
Keryj
If people are thinking through their anus, i wonder what you are thinking through? Kemi olunloyo is not as crazy as y'all think, no journalists or blogger, or combined together in nigeria can match her work and the height she has reached in journalism. Go and rewatch the video and hear out the story with open brains; to start with, nobody in a sne society tips a medical practitioner for their services, not in a service like a DNA test, secondly davido has an history of denying pregnancy, he did it to the one in Atlanta, they had to do DNA as well, thirdly the davido of today who might appear to be more responsible and withdrawn is not the same davido of 5yrs ago when this alleged daughter was born. Fourthly, someone from the adeleke family chatted this girl up and was kind of stalking her and asking her personal questions even before kemi olunloyo knew about this case. Think!
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by princfred(m): 7:39am On Nov 10, 2018
Westaslave2:
hahahahaa...no mind am
You lost my precious left ball on that one...still searching for it grin cheesy wink embarassed cry
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by oluxy(m): 8:00am On Nov 10, 2018
This one papa na igbo man oooo
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by WetinConsignMe: 8:00am On Nov 10, 2018
mike1994reds:

If people are thinking through their anus, i wonder what you are thinking through? Kemi olunloyo is not as crazy as y'all think, no journalists or blogger, or combined together in nigeria can match her work and the height she has reached in journalism. Go and rewatch the video and hear out the story with open brains; to start with, nobody in a sne society tips a medical practitioner for their services, not in a service like a DNA test, secondly davido has an history of denying pregnancy, he did it to the one in Atlanta, they had to do DNA as well, thirdly the davido of today who might appear to be more responsible and withdrawn is not the same davido of 5yrs ago when this alleged daughter was born. Fourthly, someone from the adeleke family chatted this girl up and was kind of stalking her and asking her personal questions even before kemi olunloyo knew about this case. Think!

MUMU, THE GIRL DOES NOT RESEMBLE DAVIDO IN ANYWAY PLUS THE DNA WAS NEGATIVE!!!

What sort of "journalist" calls a press conference on that unless a total ATTENTION WHORÉ??!!

For anything like a journalist to take up such a story, he would first investigate the circumstances, maybe even do a DNA test. Only an attention whoré would rush to a press conference. She has a HISTORY of this! Can't u see the whole thing is opportunistic - it is about CJ getting attention except in this case she can cast it as fighting 4 a poor baby!

How many poor kids has Davido taken up paying their school fees? And he would ABANDON his own legitimate blood? Even broke ass guys rarely do that. THINK!!
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by mike1994reds: 10:17am On Nov 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

What sort of "journalist" calls a press conference on that unless a total ATTENTION WHORÉ??!!

For anything like a journalist to take up such a story, he would first investigate the circumstances, maybe even do a DNA test. Only an attention whoré would rush to a press conference. She has a HISTORY of this! Can't u see the whole thing is opportunistic - it is about CJ getting attention except in this case she can cast it as fighting 4 a poor baby!

How many poor kids has Davido taken up paying their school fees? And he would ABANDON his own legitimate blood? Even broke ass guys rarely do that. THINK!!
Now it is clear to me that you either have comprehension problem or degenerative brain cells. Go and listen to the details of the story again, if you still cant figure out, show it your parents, if they have same level of reasoning as you or below, find a graduate in your family and if you can't find any, drink more water and mind your miserable business. MUMU. I'm done .
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by WetinConsignMe: 10:27am On Nov 10, 2018
mike1994reds:

Now it is clear to me that you either have comprehension problem or degenerative brain cells. Go and listen to the details of the story again, if you still cant figure out, show it your parents, if they have same level of reasoning as you or below, find a graduate in your family and if you can't find any, drink more water and mind your miserable business. MUMU. I'm done .

Of course u r done because I've forced u to think and u see your mistake. CJ comes up with stuff like this that, if u don't THINK, at first glance you"d say there could be something to it.
(CJ = Crazy Jailbird)

Here's my post again:

Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by keryj(f): 10:45am On Nov 10, 2018
mike1994reds:

Since you didn't blame me and you blame the society we leave in, why exactly did you quote me. I speak babse on the society we leave in. Do you think am in support of david

Can't you see they have tried to reach out to everyone they can? Good thing you know they will probably buy the judge. It's either you stop writing me or you go join kemi to fight this good battle because am behind ya'all
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by keryj(f): 10:51am On Nov 10, 2018
mike1994reds:

If you are not thinking from your anus, you would have understand from my comment that my advise to the mother of the girl is a way forward for her life instead of leaving in the past event with someone who wouldn't come to terms with his responsibilities.

I said nothing exactly to kemi, so why are you masturbating on her issue and how good she is For your information, am not in support of David and his family. So please stop getting mad at yourself undecided
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by mike1994reds: 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
keryj:

If you are not thinking from your anus, you would have understand from my comment that my advise to the mother of the girl is a way forward for her life instead of leaving in the past event with someone who wouldn't come to terms with his responsibilities.

I said nothing exactly to kemi, so why are you masturbating on her issue and how good she is For your information, am not in support of David and his family. So please stop getting mad at yourself undecided
And if you are not reading with your brain upside down coupled with your eyes in between your legs, you'd see this particular comment you quoted was a response to "goat" who's having much trouble using his brain. By the way, your idea of her moving on is not the best thing to do. She's been quiet all this while and taking care of her daughter herself, she has every right to try and fight for her daughter, the adeleke have a big reputation to protect, with much pressure and publicity they would be forced to act.
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by WetinConsignMe: 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
keryj:

I'm just amazed how this CJ manages to make u folks forget human psychology! A rich family like the Adeleke's would LOVE to add this little girl to their clan. Do u think producing a healthy little girl lke that is a piece of cake? I'm sure Davido already knew the baby was not his but went for a paternity test in hope's he'd be proven wrong.

Once again I ask, if Davido can take up paying of school fees for poor children that are not his, why would he ABANDON his own legitimate blood??!! Even broke guys rarely do that. THINK!!
anyonebutatiku, mike1994reds
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by keryj(f): 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
mike1994reds:

And if you are not reading with your brain upside down coupled with your eyes in between your legs, you'd see this particular comment you quoted was a response to "goat" who's having much trouble using his brain. By the way, your idea of her moving on is not the best thing to do. She's been quiet all this while and taking care of her daughter herself, she has every right to try and fight for her daughter, the adeleke have a big reputation to protect, with much pressure and publicity they would be forced to act.

If my idea of her moving on is not the best thing for her then she can go on to kill herself if the idiot still refuse to accept his responsibilities. Nobody stops her from fighting for her daughter, you can force the horse to the river but you cant force the horse to drink the water. He has to realise his mistake in other to do the right thing with his heart.

If davido finally accepts and the best he can do is sending money, the mother will still deal the general welfare of training the child to become a great person in future. Money alone is not enough to give children the beautiful life they deserve, yes it will help but definitely not enough.
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by WetinConsignMe: 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
keryj:

If my idea of her moving on is not the best thing for her then she can go on to kill herself if the idiot still refuse to accept his responsibilities. Nobody stops her from fighting for her daughter, you can force the horse to the river but you cant force the horse to drink the water. He has to realise his mistake in other to do the right thing with his heart.

If davido finally accepts and the best he can do is sending money, the mother will still deal the general welfare of training the child to become a great person in future. Money alone is not enough to give children the beautiful life they deserve, yes it will help but definitely not enough.

Amazing! Can't u mumus deduce that this CANNOT possibly be Davido's child? IMPOSSIBLE. Am I the only one that understands human psychology?!
mike1994reds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) / Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Beautiful Daughters (Photo) / D'banj Rocks Rastafarian Dreadlocks In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.