Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,895 members, 7,872,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo (49256 Views)

Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo / 6 Facts About Davido By Kemi Olunloyo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Kiss Despite Breakup Rumour By Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by keryj(f): 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
[quote author=WetinConsignMe post=72850599]

I'm just amazed how this CJ manages to make u folks forget human psychology! A rich family like the Adeleke's would LOVE to add this little girl to their clan. Do u think producing a healthy little girl lke that is a piece of cake? I'm sure Davido already knew the baby was not his but went for a paternity test in hope's he'd be proven wrong.

Once again I ask, if Davido can take up paying of school fees for poor children that are not his, why would he ABANDON his own legitimate blood??!! Even broke guys rarely do that. THINK!!

Your comment should be directed to those who thinks the mother of that child should keep fighting for what she will not enjoy even if she get it. I believe they are jumping up and down because the suppose father of her child is rich.

If Davido fathered that child, he has many reasons to keep denying just as he has done previously. If he didn't father the child then he has a reason to keep denying the child.

My own opinion is for her to find a way to move on with her life, whether the child belong to David or not.
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by WetinConsignMe: 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
keryj:
Your comment should be directed to those who thinks the mother of that child should keep fighting for what she will not enjoy even if she get it. I believe they are jumping up and down because the suppose father of her child is rich.

If Davido fathered that child, he has many reasons to keep denying just as he has done previously. If he didn't father the child then he has a reason to keep denying the child.

My own opinion is for her to find a way to move on with her life, whether the child belong to David or not

Give me ONE reason Davido (and the Adelekes) would let his own legitimate blood live in poverty. Is it lack of money or that the child has a disgusting disease, or what? This is a healthy, pretty child. I'm sure Davido wouldn't even mind buying such a child 4crysake!!

1 Like

Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by keryj(f): 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Give me ONE reason Davido (and the Adelekes) would let his own legitimate blood live in poverty. Is it lack of money or that the child has a disgusting disease, or what? This is a healthy, pretty child. I'm sure Davido wouldn't even mind buying such a child 4crysake?!

The same reason Davido have always had second thought before accepting to pregnancies. How come he doesn't always trust himself until DNA tells him he did or did not pregnant someone he slept with.

Mind you, I never said he is the father of that child until he is proven right. My consign is on the lady to move on with her life
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by WetinConsignMe: 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
keryj:

The same reason Davido have always had second thought before accepting to pregnancies. How come he doesn't always trust himself until DNA tells him he did or did not pregnant someone he slept with.

Mind you, I never said he is the father of that child until he is proven right. My consign is on the lady to move on with her life

Because as a matter of pride, a man wants to know his child is really his. If this were Davido"s child u can't pay him any amount of money to give up that child, and, like I said, the Adelekes would love to have the child as part of their clan. That's how people (especially rich folks) behave. I don't know why this is not obvious to u folks.
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by keryj(f): 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Because as a matter of pride, a man wants to know his child is really his. If this were Davido"s child u can't pay him any amount of money to give up that child, and, like I said, the Adelekes would love to have the child as part of their clan. That's how people (especially rich folks) behave. I don't know why this is not obvious to u folks.

You are entitled to your opinion, same as i
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2018
Westaslave2:
because poormen lyk u ,strain dem so much during sex under heat n mosquito bites instead of air condition kitchen n bedroom wt ambient smell...just shhhhh
Someone like you would lick my yansh hole, sniff my fart and drink my sperm just to get that money from rich niggas like us.
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by WetinConsignMe: 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
keryj:

You are entitled to your opinion, same as i
QED
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by Westaslave2(f): 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Someone like you would lick my yansh hole, sniff my fart and drink my sperm just to get that money from rich niggas like us.
ewww! Taaah!

Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by Exodora: 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
how dis gal take resemble davido?

Must she resemble Davido . Don't tell me every child takes after their father. Wizkid first son didn't in way take after his father Wizkid so does flavour daughters and some others, so people should stop saying poo about resemblance here .If that girl is not his child the mother will not be hammering on it for up to 5 years now .The mother is the only person that sleeps with him so she knows who got her pregnant just because she is a nobody or one of this slay queens does not mean Davido should denial the child her right.
Tomorrow when things change for them now its same group of people that will come here to say all sort of things about her depriving the child from knowing her father just like the case of Reginal Daniel and others. If that child is his he should take responsibilities just like 2face, Flavour and others it won't cause him anything after all the money is there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Beautiful Daughters (Photo) / D'banj Rocks Rastafarian Dreadlocks In New Picture / Fans To Foluke Daramola: Your Makeup Is Too Much, It Covers Your Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.