Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,069 members, 7,933,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:52 AM

2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai (22498 Views)

FFK: Message "Exposed" By Obi Did Not Originate From A Tinubu Supporter / Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai / Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai by gare(f): 8:36am On Nov 10, 2018
17Ebiscoo:
Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State has described Peter Obi, the running mate of the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar, as a tribal bigot.

El-Rufai recalled that Obi supported his (El-Rufai’s) arrest by the Department of State Services, DSS in 2014 on the ground that “El-Rufai has no business being in Anambra State as it is not Katsina State.”

The Governor stated that voting Atiku and Obi into power will bring about division in the country.

He tweeted, “Peter Obi is a tribal bigot. He was widely quoted on national television that the SSS was right to detain me for 48 hours in an hotel in 2014 on the grounds that ”El-Rufai has no business being in Anambra State as it is not Katsina State!”

“I sued the SSS and awarded N4m damages.”

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/11/2019-presidency-what-peter-obi-did-to.html

The Problem with you guys is that you would not mind your Business, what where you doing in that state. He is the Chief Security officer of the state and was within is rights to lock you up if he feels you are threat to the state security wise.

When you came into the state as a VIP personnel did you visit the Governor to indicate your mission to the state ? No I presume, you have breached protocols and as such you deserved what you got, two days was too small, by the who awarded you N4m ?

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai by ucheyz: 8:37am On Nov 10, 2018
El- Rufai was in Anambra State to rig election in favour if APC and was arrested. No governor even himself (El-Rufai) would allow such a threat to his second term bid. If it were him (El-Rufai) he would have linked Hus killed friends in his pay roll to kill him like mana. Atiku -Obi ticket will deliver Nigeria from APC. God bless Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai by Firefire(m): 8:38am On Nov 10, 2018
Buhary a confirmed divisive bigot terrorist.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai by hush15: 8:40am On Nov 10, 2018
17Ebiscoo:
Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State has described Peter Obi, the running mate of the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar, as a tribal bigot.

El-Rufai recalled that Obi supported his (El-Rufai’s) arrest by the Department of State Services, DSS in 2014 on the ground that “El-Rufai has no business being in Anambra State as it is not Katsina State.”

The Governor stated that voting Atiku and Obi into power will bring about division in the country.

He tweeted, “Peter Obi is a tribal bigot. He was widely quoted on national television that the SSS was right to detain me for 48 hours in an hotel in 2014 on the grounds that ”El-Rufai has no business being in Anambra State as it is not Katsina State!”

See the tribal midget calling another person a tribal bigot?

what is he doing in Anambra or fulanis are from anambra ni?

werey

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai by mandax: 8:44am On Nov 10, 2018
17Ebiscoo:

An ethno-religious bigot that even supports killings of people of other religions and tribes in Kaduna state where he governs, El-Rufai.

El-Rufai came to Anambra state then to negatively influence a local political process.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai by Lordofthewest(m): 8:45am On Nov 10, 2018
grin A vote for Atiku/OBItuary is a vote for looters and bigots in our aso rock...we the good people of Nigeria say No..biafuros can have them.
technuel:

Keep on hoping by this time next year it will clear from our eyes.

1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 10, 2018
This small demon talking?

This useless and lifeless elrufai should be in jail already...

This idiot brought JUBRIN to Nigeria and is rulling Nigeria from Kaduna.

That thing should be reminded of how he destroyed houses belonging to people from southern Nigeria when he was the fact minister.

very shameless fugitive that ran into Nigeria as herdsman.
Re: 2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai by Sonoyom(m): 8:51am On Nov 10, 2018
Another stupid comment by a supporter of terrorist

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai by ceejayclas(m): 8:52am On Nov 10, 2018
I am less than 2 months in Kaduna and One common thing I discover:

1. Killing their fellow humans is not a big deal

2. Forgiveness is the hardest thing.

3. They always plan to retaliate and Kill their offender at any little thing.

Not All the people here because i have good friends here already and they told me to be careful

El rufai please Forgive Obi, and face the issue of rebuilding Nigeria Please

I just want to #Atikulate

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai by drealnamdy(m): 8:53am On Nov 10, 2018
eyeview:
He has refused to tell the world that he was in anambra a night before their election to manipulate and finance the rigging for apc.
The DSS on getting the info holed him up in his hotel room. Peter obi only heard about it and said it serves him right

Godbless you for this record.... All those buhari /aboki supporters on these thread cannot easily and OBIdiently ATIculate

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai by biztip: 8:54am On Nov 10, 2018
el rufai is not up to one quarter of a man Obi is. Obi is a man with vision and has shown DT in anambra. people who lacks knowledge just insulting people beta than them. elrufai suppose dey do servant for obi sef in order to learn from him.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai by Deltatoto: 8:55am On Nov 10, 2018
17Ebiscoo:

who listens to a sickler
Re: 2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai by MikelIbe: 8:57am On Nov 10, 2018
StOla:
Peter Obi that will not go to Katsina as an APGA local politician, will now have to go all over Nigeria.

I am certain he will be given Tue ample opportunity to explain why he politicized the relocation of ldestitute miscreants by Lagos to Anambra State, knowing fully well that same Lagos had already done same to Yoruba and Northern miscreants, and that even Anambra state under his own administration had previously done the exact thing to Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom miscreants.
To call citizens of Nigeria who have the fundamental human right to reside anywhere in the country , migrants shows that you are the real bigot whose IQ is below zero. Why not explain why over 6 million Chadians,Malians and Nigers /Nigerien migrants that are currently in Lagos have not been deported. Many of them are destitutes, okada riders, shoe shiners, tea sellers etc Your president enabled the influx by opening the borders. Your fixation on I.gb.bos has distracted you from noticing that the there are about 6million influx of foreigners into Lagos alone. Come to Lagos and see for yourself. That's the change u wanted, and more migrants are coming in. Trust me, very soon you'll look for assistance to get things right. For now keep on having your erection and masturbation on Igbbooo topics.
Re: 2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai by micflo28(m): 9:00am On Nov 10, 2018
This small mistake of nature that allowed the killing of christians in this last kaduna crises...This was the same guy that insulted Jesus Christ. He quarrels with his father's ghost. Rubbish.
Re: 2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai by simplycarro: 9:03am On Nov 10, 2018
No be today..the foolish Obi has always been a Ibo tribal bigot

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai by AnanseK(m): 9:07am On Nov 10, 2018
dokyOloye:
What were you doing in Anambra on d eve of elections?
You no be army,you no be police,you no be INEC.
At least ,Peter Obi'sObi's hands aren't soaked in blood like your's and Buhari's.

Let’s see how Peter Obi can be Nigeria’s VP. Atiku has made it easy for APC by selecting the tribalism bigot Peter Obi as his running mate. Please don’t change him.
Re: 2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai by Net22: 9:07am On Nov 10, 2018
What were you doing in anambra?? Peter Obi Only protected you from being kidnapped cos you were the one that tagged anambra state home of kidnappers 2013.And besides you are too small to stop Atiku And Peter Obi Presidential Ambition... Fool..
Re: 2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai by simplycarro: 9:10am On Nov 10, 2018
When it favour Ibos..they will be shouting ONE NIGERIA all over the place, when it doesn’t suit them, they will resort to their unusual primitive tribal bigotry like those asking what El-Rufai was doing in Anambra.

Foolish things

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai by globemoney: 9:10am On Nov 10, 2018
biztip:
el rufai is not up to one quarter of a man Obi is. Obi is a man with vision and has shown DT in anambra. people who lacks knowledge just insulting people beta than them. elrufai suppose dey do servant for obi sef in order to learn from him.
Which foolish vision did he show in Anambra? Vision of insecurity, no tangible infrastructure, poverty etc. Peter Obi is a fraud.
Re: 2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai by Somatic(m): 9:21am On Nov 10, 2018
Deltatoto:
who listens to a sickler

Are you a human being? This is the most inhumane post I have read in a long while. That you don't support El Rufai's views does not give you the liberty go give a sweeping insult.
Re: 2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai by Deltatoto: 9:22am On Nov 10, 2018
Somatic:

Are you a human being? This is the most inhumane post I have read in a long while. That you don't support El Rufai's views does not give you the liberty go give a sweeping insult.
is he not a sickler again?or I should shy away from the truth pls what’s ur point.
Re: 2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai by israelmao(m): 9:30am On Nov 10, 2018
El-Rufai your ship capsized before it sets to sail.Tell us,What made you pick Muslim as your running mate if not for hatred?
Re: 2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai by amazon14: 9:35am On Nov 10, 2018
What el rufai is doing is called hate speech
Re: 2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai by Quality20(m): 9:36am On Nov 10, 2018
Honestly its gonna be a grave mistake voting Atiku cos what if he dies in office, are we gonna be having a Biafra and ipob sympathetic president? Tufiakwa! Atiku and PDP have messed up big time! Can't this obi even arrange for assassination of a president he is deputizing, so as to become d president and then foist his evil ipob agenda? For this single reason, we are gonna b campaigning against PDP, and Atiku all over d country
Re: 2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai by CyberWolf: 9:40am On Nov 10, 2018
He is just want to whip up tribal sentiment for next year election, that’s all. When they have nothing else to show, they bring in tribalism.
Re: 2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 10, 2018
If can't beat u join....Obi is a trustworthy nig...

Is like. Reality is downing on El rufai

Back to daura.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To avoid problem, don’t speak Queen’s English to police officers - ACP Abayomi S / IGP Arase's Birthday Thanksgiving Mass (photos) / Photos From Nkpolu Riot Over Bad Roads, Protesters Injured By Stray Bullets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.