Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,872 members, 7,886,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:32 AM

Why Men Stray - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Stray (788 Views)

Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? / Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex / Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Stray by gentlegg(m): 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2010
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/explore/2010/june/27/explore-27-06-2010-001.htm

A MUST READ FOR ALL WOMEN.

PLEASE CLICK THE LINK ABOVE AND GO THROUGH THE WHOLE WRITE-UP
Re: Why Men Stray by afrobaby(f): 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2010
too busy, maybe later
Re: Why Men Stray by vivaladiva(f): 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2010
for a news paper article, the english and the way its constructed leaves a lot to be desired,

who gives two f-u-cks about y men bloody stray----dey can stray all they like---its their perogativa after all----polygamy is in their nature---is that a scientific fact or wat the bloody hell is it

if men r dogs and women r bitches---then i think both are very capable of straying as much as they like---the only difference btw a bitch and a woman is------bitches( ie female dogs) have not been culturally, socially, economically or religiously molested and subdued to think that straying is an exclusive domain for men----kapish

my question is: y are so many nigerian women unhappy in their marriages and y or y do they continue to remain in these unhappy marriages
Re: Why Men Stray by vivaladiva(f): 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2010
wat d f=u=ck is a naughty woman
my bloody post has lost its effing meaning cos of unecessary cencorship----godddd some people r addicted to slavery and mind control

the difference btw a b-i-t-ch and a woman is--------- pls substitute for naughty woman in my previous reply

just so u idiots know, a female dog is called a bitch for petes sake===gaddamn u morons
am guessing u dont know that a word can have more than one bloooooody meaning------plssss this is getting incredible tedious
Re: Why Men Stray by skyndyp(f): 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2010
They are naturally loose. Kindda second nature to stray
Re: Why Men Stray by Spyker: 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2010
There are some points in what she is saying, a woman is supposed to be wife, girlfriend, friend, mother, sister, aunty and all to her husband.
Re: Why Men Stray by iice(f): 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2010
They go outside to look for what they don’t have at home
Let’s look at it this way, if you are the type that has been looking for ‘obe ata’ in your house and your cooks don’t know how to cook it, and you’re entering into my house and you smell it, no matter how dirty my house is – and you don’t like eating in dirty places, you will manage and eat it, these things happen to our men. For some men however, they’ll be like ‘I like what I smell but it won’t be nice if I get home and I don’t eat’ and that happens especially with men who feel it’s as good as what’s in their house.

Men have natural tendency towards polygamy
We are free agents, we have ability to desire new things, and like I always tell women, every man has many parts. A man has a place for his mother, his friends, his wife, his sisters, the children, and funny enough, girl friends. A man has a place for his girlfriends. You see, we are all Abraham’s children, and if you look at his life, (if not for grace that we are operating in), it’s like Jacob’s, like Isaac’s, it’s a family thing. He was polygamous in nature, Jacob was, Isaac was, and we are from that lineage.

When a man lacks something in his house, he’ll look for it outside…
So when a man lacks something, just like Abraham lacked something, if you let your husband lack specific things, feminine things in your house, every suggestion out there by a Sarah will kick off that polygamous thing in him. I don’t care how righteous or how anointed he is because Abraham was no less anointed anyway. So every woman must know that anointed or not, her husband was first a man before he became ‘man of God.’

When acting as his girlfriend, just become younger and naughtier

You know what girlfriends do, when you were your husband’s girlfriend, what did you do (laughs)? The first thing I do is to become younger and naughtier, dressing like a girlfriend, doting on him like a girlfriend would. And of course I was first his girlfriend before I became his wife. I could still remember the things I did, so I would do those things. And when I notice that he needs a mother’s care, I grow up, and behave like an old woman. And who is a mother? A mother is patient, can take all the mess and clean it up. She is a confidante. So he’ll want to run to me to tell me things he shouldn’t because he did it against me. The mother is ready to take it, she’ll say, ‘I’m pained but don’t do it again.’

When your husband is acting like a bully, then act like his servant
For instance when you see your husband feeling and behaving like a bully, then turn to his staff, ‘okay sir, how do you want it sir?’ You can afford to lose your rights at that point in time. What is love? You can lose your rights for love, it’s going to be momentary. Because for him to have chosen you over the other girl(s), you should know how to get him easily. He loves you, that’s why he married you, he doesn’t want to see you as a slave.

No matter how Christian your husband is, he doesn’t need a wife always

‘Let me go to the club, let me go and hang out with my friends, many of them don’t really go because of women, but if your house is boring, when he needs a friend, you’re a wife, he needs a girlfriend, you’re a wife, he needs a mother, you’re a wife, in as much as he appreciates you as a wife, but it’s not a wife he needs now. And for God’s sake I don’t care how Christian you are, he does not need a wife all the time.
Re: Why Men Stray by gentlegg(m): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2010
@ Vivaladiva

I don't think that you are more socially, economically, religiously, culturally more wiser than the woman pastor that wrote the article. I don't really want to deliberate much on it here cos am a man, so it wouldn't be as if am taking sides. Thank God a woman-pastor wrote it.

@Skyndyp

No matter how loose that man maybe, at least he was able to tight the knot with you as a wife.

@Iice

Thanks for bringing it in here.
Re: Why Men Stray by blacksta(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2010
Men stray because the cracker at home has gone sour and they want to try rich tea biscuit outside. To stop a man straying - Let the one at home get some cheese and use it as a topping.

(1) (Reply)

Sir T-i Was Hurt The Same Way You Were In 2007 But I Took Some Bad Step Like / Should I Take Her To Calabar Carnival Or Not? / Marriage Proposal Saga 2 (pls Prudent Comments)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.