Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:17 AM

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) (52894 Views)

Why An Exam Has Sparked National Outrage In India / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection / Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Hugo7(m): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
The one that knows everything before the exam, but as soon as they enter the hall the forget everything... village people

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Emmybweb9: 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
Too funny
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by joan1678(m): 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
I'm wondering when an exam hall became a place to meet people
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by dontbothermuch: 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
Next0:
the one that will come 20mins to end exam
That part was missing
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by GaggleNSwallow: 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
Students who own FCMB account with zero account balance like Bigguyman aka Bigguyman01. They claim they're rich but live in HIV infested compounds like this.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by mcharles(m): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
The ones that answer 7 questions out of 5(they are like: Sir extra sheet)
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by drchuks1234(m): 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2018
Wow that's nothing but the true
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Next0: 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
dontbothermuch:
That part was missing
Sure We had many of them
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
actually laughed out loud reading these. so funny

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by CheedyJ(m): 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
The ones DAT dat turns toilet into an amusement park,exam never start dem don go toilet more Dan 3 times...

Abi d fine girl wey no know say u exist but inside exam hall u con dey resemble denzel Washington 4 her eyes all bkus she wan copy...

Abi d ones wey go write con collect extra sheet upon extra sheet alas result go commot & dem go still fail..only God know wetin dem dey write...

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Mrjoshtower: 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
Funny memos.... This actually made my evening.
Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Yuceeluv(f): 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
Numbers 9,17&18 got me grin
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by DonEvarest(m): 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
the ones that gives people false hope.... I swear... I for shatter person head during my 200l...

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Esidene977: 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
funny!
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by swabit(m): 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
lol I remember when we are writing our final paper. we just applied a new theory that ; the higher the intelligent the lower the position in a raw of that theatre seats which was arranged like that of a stadium.
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by kamtamark(m): 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
U..

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by babtoundey(m): 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
The ones whose brain will be on "no network-mode" the moment the set their eyes on the questions. But the moment they hear one minute to go, their brain will automatically be on self-reloading mode.

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by chudi55: 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
The ones that will write with expo after writing they will go and submit both with the expo
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Nature8(m): 11:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
In an exam hall,
Alex has copied no 1,2,3 and 4 from Ade in an "Answer five only" exam paper.

Alex:- please just show me number 7. Its the only one remaining. Ade please.....

Ade:-

Lol
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Reinah(f): 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lol.

It is usually a cycle for me, before going into the hall, I'd be Number 1, after seeing the questions, I'd be number 12 (I'd even think back to secondary school and wish I chose Art class grin ) and las las, I'll be Number 3 and just write what I can. grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Youngemirald: 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
makinson2865:
The ones who think they can use the name of God to bribe marker

This one week me abeg
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by NwaliE01: 12:02am On Nov 11, 2018
Thank you so much OP. This is very Hilarious
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by osemmie: 12:11am On Nov 11, 2018
Lol
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Kazyb(f): 12:22am On Nov 11, 2018
This thief servant
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by SlayDaddy(m): 12:40am On Nov 11, 2018
Emi mon way lo mon'we
Pesin wey sabi way sabi book
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by ClitoPen: 1:04am On Nov 11, 2018
The pictures in number 2 and 6 need to be interchanged
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by onyiibest(m): 1:42am On Nov 11, 2018
lol ok

finally am admitted to fed uni otuoke bayelsa after writing jamb for 5 times! not so happy because my mates are serving now! but all thanks to jar, never late to start again!

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Adesouth(m): 2:00am On Nov 11, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
cheesy the ones that do as if they are writing but they are drawing cows. Na joke o.
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Adesouth(m): 2:01am On Nov 11, 2018
[img][/img]
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Kwamej(m): 2:46am On Nov 11, 2018
Very funny combos! Nigeria is rich with different kind of students!
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by DONADAMS(m): 10:23am On Nov 11, 2018
chudi55:
The ones that will write with expo after writing they will go and submit both with the expo
this happened during my waec days...some people too dumb...external waec invigilators later came for the afternoon paper after it was discovered threatening to lock down the school or we all fail the paper (maths)
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by doubra81(m): 11:10am On Nov 11, 2018
the ones that sit at the back seats for easy acxess to their microchips

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? / Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) / Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.