Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,887 members, 7,879,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:28 AM

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) (52895 Views)

Why An Exam Has Sparked National Outrage In India / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection / Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by KanielOutis92: 11:48am On Nov 11, 2018
If u skooled at UNIBEN & u were an engineering student..bet u can relate to this. The dude who"ll go to the board to check for his seat number & "Fortunately" for him, names werent pasted ( meaning u can sit anywhere in the hall so long u guys are 4 per roll ). Now he rushes to occupy the back seat ( i mean this is where most of the bad things happen..right? )..he's excited, his face now wearing a smile..exchanging pleasantries with friends and foes, muttering "Their fada..this exam don sure for me". Now only for the invigilators to arrive the hall bearing the list that should"ve been pasted outside. What da fvck kinda organisation is this..he mutters. Now he ( the invigilator that is ) calls out the names and dude is number one because he's a carryover student..Lol. And that was how he wrote that exam staring into the eyeballs of Engr. Linus. The good/bad ol' days. Uniben tho..

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by chukwudiology(m): 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
The ones that will dress neat and gentle and copy one full textbook on a shall sheet of paper.. undecided
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by chukwudiology(m): 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
DonEvarest:
the ones that gives people false hope.... I swear... I for shatter person head during my 200l...
this one funny
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by wman(m): 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
Reinah:
Lol.

It is usually a cycle for me, before going into the hall, I'd be Number 1, after seeing the questions, I'd be number 12 (I'd even think back to secondary school and wish I chose Art class grin ) and las las, I'll be Number 3 and just write what I can. grin grin

You were on Nairaland with a former ID right? Reina?

You type the same way and your posts reflect the same kind of intelligence and down-to-earth honesty.
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Reinah(f): 6:29am On Nov 12, 2018
wman:

You were on Nairaland with a former ID right? Reina?

You type the same way and your posts reflect the same kind of intelligence and down-to-earth honesty.

Hehehe.. Now here is a FBI agent grin

You are right, this is like my third account in 5 years.

I learnt to ask before taking things, so should I take the last line as a compliment? grin
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by wman(m): 6:37am On Nov 12, 2018
Reinah:

Hehehe.. Now here is a FBI agent grin

You are right, this is like my third account in 5 years.

I learnt to ask before taking things, so should I take the last line as a compliment? grin

Yes O! A very big compliment. You are one of the most intelligent persons on Nairaland and you say things as you see it without being biased.

That's why I was following your former account, and that's why I'm following this one.
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by mozona(m): 6:42am On Nov 12, 2018
hmm
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Reinah(f): 6:45am On Nov 12, 2018
wman:

Yes O! A very big compliment. You are one of the most intelligent persons on Nairaland and you say things as you see it without being biased.

That's why I was following your former account, and that's why I'm following this one.

Thank you, Thank you cheesy I don't need to smell the coffee this morning, you have given me ginger grin

I hardly make comments, I break out of my shell to make any comment so it has to make sense, else the 'breaking' would be a waste. grin Thanks, I'll follow back.

Did you notice my favourite emoji too?

Marvelous Monday to you smiley
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by AlphaStyles(m): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
LMAO sch life
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Grossmanb(m): 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
I dey number 10 and 13 na we get am 😜😁😂
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by NwaliE01: 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
The one's that you will tell answer to a question, explain it to them and they will still be asking for spellings.
So so true. My ex class mates knows better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? / Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) / Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.