Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

I Have Kissed Over 200 Women. I Have A Habit Of Kissing Openly - Jim Iyke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Kissed Over 200 Women. I Have A Habit Of Kissing Openly - Jim Iyke (474 Views)

What Type Of Kissing Is This? (photo) / I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. / Do You Ever Know The Real Meaning Of Kissing???? Here It's. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Kissed Over 200 Women. I Have A Habit Of Kissing Openly - Jim Iyke by Nawaaoh: 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
Nollywood bad boy, Jimi Iyke has made a shocking revelation about what he's been doing.

Read all that he said through the link
https://www.mazechmedia.com/2018/11/10/i-have-kissed-over-200-actresses-on-set-i-have-a-habit-of-kissing-women-openly-jim-iyke/

Re: I Have Kissed Over 200 Women. I Have A Habit Of Kissing Openly - Jim Iyke by emmie14: 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
Congratulations mr. Jim for breaking kissing record. It may interest you to know that the President of France is about 40yrs old. You need good food to grow up. Nonsense. If you're not kissing you're fighting in public places. You are a public nuisance.

1 Like

Re: I Have Kissed Over 200 Women. I Have A Habit Of Kissing Openly - Jim Iyke by JasonScoolari: 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
emmie14:
Congratulations mr. Jim for breaking kissing record. It may interest you to know that the President of France is about 40yrs old. You need good food to grow up. Nonsense. If you're not kissing you're fighting in public places. You are a public nuisance.
Sorry bro, you just ended up typing trash.

No hard feelings.
Re: I Have Kissed Over 200 Women. I Have A Habit Of Kissing Openly - Jim Iyke by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
☆༒☞꧁�꧂☜༒☆
Re: I Have Kissed Over 200 Women. I Have A Habit Of Kissing Openly - Jim Iyke by Seandisputed(m): 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
emmie14:
See kettle calling pot black
How old are you and what have you achieved
All of us get people wey we senior wey don make am
Are you not older than Wizkid or Davido�����
Re: I Have Kissed Over 200 Women. I Have A Habit Of Kissing Openly - Jim Iyke by Nawaaoh: 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
Softly softly o grin

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be The Problem? / How I Chose To Be A Legitimate Concubine[destiny Etok,ramsey]2019 Latest Nigeria / Slay Queen Ignores Man Wooing Her,but When She Saw His Flashy Car… See What She

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.